A Defense of Creationism

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Jbuza
Esteemed Senior Member

A Defense of Creationism

Post by Jbuza »

IRQ Conflict
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

Yes, nineteenth century Western intellectuals were so enlightened and steeped in their lack of repentance and foolish pride that they very much wanted the Bible and all it stands for to be swiftly brushed away.
How true this is, great link, thanks!
Sedimentary rocks the world over cry out for a means to explain their globe covering deposition which we witness today. Of all generations of mankind, with all we know today, we have the least excuse for not recognizing the Divine Hand in our origins.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even, his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Jbuza
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Jbuza »

How true it is. Anyone who would say there is no God has either deluded themselves, or been deluded by a man or a spirit.

I agree I was glad to stumble across the link. I have not checked out other aspects of that site, but may at some point.

God Bless