Does God Believe in Athiests

Review and recommend books and other resources such as videos, tapes or websites that you would like other Christians to be aware of. (posts considered spam will be removed)
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Does God Believe in Athiests

Post by Silvertusk »

I have just finished reading this book by John Blanchard.

It is a very good read. It starts off with giving a history of how athiesm grew and its different facets and beliefs - cos yes it is a belief system. It then drags athiems to its logical conclusion kicking and screaming - because an athiest by definition has not reference for moral absolutes and that to him everything must be meaningless. It paints a bleak and ultimately depressing picture of athiesm by showing what it arises to.

Although obviously biased this book does raise some fascinating theological questions and brings some powerful arguments against the atheistic cause. Well worth a read for people starting in their faith or have doubts about God.

It covers everything from evolution to cosmology, the bible and Jesus. A must for any apologetic library.

Silvertusk.
numeral2_5
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by numeral2_5 »

Stupid title but good book.
"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. And that is my religion."
-Abe Lincoln
Mystical
Valued Member

Post by Mystical »

God Doesn't Believe in Atheists is good too! (by Ray Comfort)