ILLUMINATI

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
PEACE
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

ILLUMINATI

Post by PEACE »

Wsup peoples of the world.

Dunno if you chatted about the Illuminati before or not,
I don't know if you've written it off str8 away or if you've had long talks about it and its possibilities, its plans, effects and our future!

But looking at it as if The illuminati is the Anti-Christ............
what yall be thinking?

http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

Open minds people- open minds-
Don't shoot me............
I'm just a messanger -
I 'm not saying I support it I'm just saying I've read alot about it.

Peace
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

I don't have time to read the whole article, but I do agree that Satan is working within the world to make it a much worse place - that is his objective; to "steal, kill, and destroy" John 10:10

However, much of the specific information provided is certainly questionable. It's like they just take the richest people and say "look, they worship Satan" when in reality it's very likely that many of those people were blessed because they actually fear God - exactly opposite of those claims. One example is McDonald's... You can't just control the start of a revolution. What made McDonald's so successful is that no one had thought of it before; no one knew it would work, and no one understood the far-reaching effects it would have. It is simply impossible to plan for the success and impact that something like McDonald's, Ford, and later the Internet could have. This is true because they are phenomena that cannot even be understood until after they have occured.

Does Satan influence Hollywood? Yes, aboslutely, through the manipulation of individuals either knowingly or possibly unknowingly. Does Satan directly control Hoolywood? Absolutely not. For one God's will is done regardless of how much Satan tries to fight it - I'd say the Passion of the Christ is a great example of that. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4 Same goes for rock music - yes Satan heavily influences the industry through individual artists, etc. But the recent resurgence of crossover activity is evidence of how little power Satan has - rock and roll is essentially rebelling against itself in order to share the message of Christ; the Illuminati wouldn't have planned that. :)

In the end I do agree that there are secret societies devoted to Satan. Satan also plays a huge role in the world today, and is responsible for most of the suffering we casue each other. What I think is incorrect, is the assumption that the influences we see are a direct result of the Illuminati rather than Satan's work as a whole.

As a final remark let me just quickly note that Satan simply cannot control governments, because God is the one who does that. Romans 13:1-2
PEACE
Acquainted Member

Post by PEACE »

What the info. says is that the Illuminati control everything.

I'm not convinced Entirely.

But if you think that every war is being fought by the same side.
Every election your voting for the same people.
Every education no matter where is the same selected learning.
Every T.V Program is there to distract you from ' being in touch with one'
Every Hollywood film,
etc.
etc.

They are claiming that the world has been influenced and controlled sinse the times of Atlantis and Sumer.

I dunno, but
If its true- Just say- and the Illuminati represents the Anti-Christ 2day, isn't God or Jesus or someone menna come down and save us so to speak- or do battle with satan or just something?
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

But your list of things may not be specifically true. For instance, education in Japan and India is a very far cry from what it is in the West. What I think is hapenning is that people attribute all of the very real influence that Satan has over our world to the Illuminati, when in fact the Illuminati is just one facet of Satan's work.

In the end it doens't really matter. We will see a single world government with the anti-Christ as its leader, and it will betray Isreal. Then Jesus will return and save Isreal in battle, thus beginning His 1000-year reign on Earth without influence of Satan.

I'm not sure how familiar you are with end-times prophecy, but I trust Van Impe's interpretation. See this diagram: http://www.jvim.com/timeline.htm Right now we are likely between the Crucifixion and the rapture of the church.
PEACE
Acquainted Member

Post by PEACE »

Cool cool thanks for that.

So............U do believe the Illuminati Exsist..........?

Do us People as a whole acknowledge that the Ullimanti is a powerful force in the world today?
not focussing on little bits of information like where, when, how many, how etc.

The Illuminati are a satanic group with power-
They hold key posts accross the entire globe-
And they are pushing for a one world Government-

does everybody accept that?

- and accept that This Illuminati is the Anti-Christ.
and Jesus will return to do battle with - 'The Anti-christ'/ the Illuminati'?

Peace and best wishes
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

PEACE wrote:U do believe the Illuminati Exsist..........?
Yeah, it's pretty clear that they exist. The question is really to what extent they are able to manipulate the course of history to their benefit.
PEACE wrote:Do us People as a whole acknowledge that the Ullimanti is a powerful force in the world today?
not focussing on little bits of information like where, when, how many, how etc.
Their power comes directly from Satan, who was given authority over the world by God as a result of our fallen state. They are merely puppets, serving an evil and doomed being. So no, I don't recognize their power in the world today. Like I've stated, I think people are incorrectly attributing all of Satan's work to the Illuminati.
PEACE wrote:- and accept that This Illuminati is the Anti-Christ.
and Jesus will return to do battle with - 'The Anti-christ'/ the Illuminati'?
I don't believe the anti-christ will be an organization, but will rather be a single person - the one that rises to power as head of the world government. Will the Illuminati help give rise to that government and to that leader? Yeah, I'd say they probably will.
PEACE
Acquainted Member

Post by PEACE »

You say it with a calmness blood.
Can you explain a little more about that 'fallen state'?

Shouldn't it be Satan is definatly going to be if not already the MAIN Defined Anti-Christ.
Illuminati are his puppets.
Were're the audience not knowing what we are watching.
and its spiraling and spiraling until its too late and out of our hands completly.
And.......... Is the only person able to defeat Satan Jesus Christ or God or mayb a sorta 2 on 1 tag team !!!!!!

It makes sence to me that if Good prevails ova evil-then its God previaling ova Satan-
and then the final showdown is between God and Satan.

Satan as the Anti-Christ individual- @ the top of the One world Government.
I know a converted witch- she found God and is a christian to this day.
But she preached and preached that the world is run on Black magic_
Satan_Illuminati_makes sence to me.

And.... again....... Is all that we can do just wait- prey- and be the best we can even though we have an idea of what we might face?

Will humans directly suffer before God intervenes as a result of Satans home made rulership- New World Order?
We suffer now- but..................... When does God say thats enough?

Peace