Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by Philip »

yorican67 wrote:Hello - Always appreciated this website, awesome articles, much truth about creation in these pages. Looking forward to contribute in the discussion.
Yorican - tell us a bit about yourself. You are not a Christian? What do you believe, in relation to theism?
yorican67
Acquainted Member

Post by yorican67 »

I thought I updated my profile to "Yes" for Christian. Though I wish the selection was expanded to encompass all the variants of the Christian faith. I'm a bible believing Christian, more in line with the Anabaptist then let's say Protestantism. I'd even go as far as saying Apostolic.

Concerning my Creation perspective I know what I'm not. Mainly I'm not a YEC's, other than that I lean towards an old creation, though I'm not confident in the 45 billion year marker or Theistic Evolution. But have confidence in God's word that it clearly understands the creation and the science involved in its formation.
DougPeters
Newbie Member

Post by DougPeters »

Hi Folks,
My name is Doug, and I've learned what it is to be "crucified with Christ".
It wasn't "fun", exactly, but it has made such a difference in my life!
Here's the story I love to tell: ilovetotellthestory.ca
dinoman
Newbie Member
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by dinoman »

Hi,
Dad. Christian. My hero's are A.E. Wilder-Smith, Charles Finney, Watchman Nee, Jonathan Edwards, Martin Luther.

P.S. I gnawed on the two volume, The Origin of Species Revisited. So, guess I'm a firm believer in ID. Thus, most recent book was J. Wallace, Gods Crime Scene.

P.S.S. I have to use spell checkers for big words.
Last edited by dinoman on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Welcome dinoman y>:D<

And also all you other new people who've joined since I've been away :wave:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Welcome dinoman!

And welcome back storyteller!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Are you stalking me? :shock:

Get back in my closet!

Seriously though... tis good to be back y@};-
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
ConsumingFire
Newbie Member

Post by ConsumingFire »

Hello everyone. I'm not new but I haven't been on here in literal years. Previously known as ChrisB, I couldn't remember my old password and the email I was using at the time is almost certainly dead, being a Comcast email iirc.

Anyway, I am a Christian, and am open to discuss pretty much anything. That's all, really. y:-?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

ConsumingFire wrote:Hello everyone. I'm not new but I haven't been on here in literal years. Previously known as ChrisB, I couldn't remember my old password and the email I was using at the time is almost certainly dead, being a Comcast email iirc.

Anyway, I am a Christian, and am open to discuss pretty much anything. That's all, really. y:-?
Are you Chris Brown, Rihanna's old bf? How many Chris B's can there possibly be?

Welcome to the forum!
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
ConsumingFire wrote:Hello everyone. I'm not new but I haven't been on here in literal years. Previously known as ChrisB, I couldn't remember my old password and the email I was using at the time is almost certainly dead, being a Comcast email iirc.

Are you Chris Brown, Rihanna's old bf? How many Chris B's can there possibly be?

Welcome to the forum!
Chris brown, aye :boxing:
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

:D CHRIS!!!! Good to see ya here as well :P
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

Welcome to the forum!
Chris brown, aye :boxing:
Now there's a man that knows how to keep control of his woman! :shock:

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Welcome back Chris. Let me know if you'd like access to your old account.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
ConsumingFire
Newbie Member

Post by ConsumingFire »

Kurieuo wrote: Welcome back Chris. Let me know if you'd like access to your old account.
I would, actually. That would be great. :)
JediMasterAaron
Familiar Member

Post by JediMasterAaron »

Hello everyone! My name is Aaron and I've been a Christian my entire life, it was about 2 years ago that I realized I didn't really have a basis for my beliefs, and so I began searching for answers. While on that search, I saw this website mentioned by someone so I came and checked it out. Needless to say, I learned a lot from this page, but I definitely still have much to learn. You all seem like very smart and nice people, so I finally decided to join the discussion boards. I guess as far as creation position, it would probably be Day-Age/Progressive creation. Anyways, I look forward to learning more from you all. :)