Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby Nessa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 pm

y#-o
Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol


I was unemployed once and got a job at Watties. I called it 'cabbage land.' They plonked me next to a conveyor belt watching peas passing by. I nearly went insane. Thankfully, I managed to get a better job. (Thank you Jesus. y[-o< )

That might put you off eating peas :econfused:

Actually hubby works for a company that makes conveyor belts etc tho hes on the computer.

So your hubby is complicit in driving workers insane? Hopefully you didn't just paint a target on your hubby (unless, of course, that is your plan ;)).


Well, he has been driving me crazy for 24 years y@-)

User avatar
Nicki
Valued Member
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby Nicki » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Nessa wrote:y#-o
Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Ged wrote:
Nessa wrote:
No, and he doesnt work at watties either :roll: lol


I was unemployed once and got a job at Watties. I called it 'cabbage land.' They plonked me next to a conveyor belt watching peas passing by. I nearly went insane. Thankfully, I managed to get a better job. (Thank you Jesus. y[-o< )

That might put you off eating peas :econfused:

Actually hubby works for a company that makes conveyor belts etc tho hes on the computer.

So your hubby is complicit in driving workers insane? Hopefully you didn't just paint a target on your hubby (unless, of course, that is your plan ;)).


Well, he has been driving me crazy for 24 years y@-)


I miss my factory job :crying: It didn't exactly involve a conveyor belt, but I liked not having to try to be creative. There aren't too many factories around in Western countries any more - even some of the food ones have been closing down around here :(

whitegardenia1955
Newbie Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby whitegardenia1955 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:22 pm

hi my is daniel (username is whitegardenia1955
i am an artist/ musician
very interested in the perceived dichotomy between science and religion...
Christian writers that i love include frank tipler, gk chesterton, cs lewis
nonChristian writers i love : tennessee williams, ee cummings, grant morrison, salvador dali, andre breton etc etc

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17314
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby RickD » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:43 pm

i am an artist/ musician

You mean you're unemployed?

Welcome Daniel!
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby Nessa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:13 pm

I saw daniels nick and thought female in their 60s :lol:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17314
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby RickD » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:53 am

I see Nessa's screenname, and I think of the Annie Potts character named Vanessa, from Corvette Summer
Image
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 8573
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby Kurieuo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:01 am

Nessa wrote:I saw daniels nick and thought female in their 60s :lol:

Umm... Is "nick" another name for... err.. you know.. what Trump likes to grab women by? :econfused:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby Nessa » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:43 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:I saw daniels nick and thought female in their 60s :lol:

Umm... Is "nick" another name for... err.. you know.. what Trump likes to grab women by? :econfused:

Meow
=^..^=

thatkidakayoungguy
Valued Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:51 pm

I won't give much info. Most of what you need to know is in my username. I do know quite a bit though, especially for my age.
Hello (hola jaja) to everyone else.

thatkidakayoungguy
Valued Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:53 pm

PS is this the oldest post here?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17314
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby RickD » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 pm

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I won't give much info. Most of what you need to know is in my username. I do know quite a bit though, especially for my age.
Hello (hola jaja) to everyone else.



Welcome to the forum, Einstein!
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

thatkidakayoungguy
Valued Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:44 pm

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I won't give much info. Most of what you need to know is in my username. I do know quite a bit though, especially for my age.
Hello (hola jaja) to everyone else.



Welcome to the forum, Einstein!

:lol:

whitegardenia1955
Newbie Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:18 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby whitegardenia1955 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:08 pm

RickD wrote:
i am an artist/ musician

You mean you're unemployed?

Welcome Daniel!

:lol: thank you

peter007
Newbie Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:06 pm
Christian: No

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Postby peter007 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi i am Peter albert...I'm new to this forum.........


Return to “General Discussion & Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests