Hi! I'm new.

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Dan
Valued Member
Christian: No

Hi! I'm new.

Post by Dan »

Hi :D

This is my story :

At first in life, I was an atheist, then I realized I had nothing in life to live for and that there MUST be a purpose to it all. I became a deist and started looking through all the religions. Then I came upon Christ, now I respected Jesus as a wise and great person even when I was an atheist, only I didn't know of his divine nature. On my own I began exploring His word and I grew more and more reverent of Him and I came to know him better. I started praying and reading the Bible, but I had no idea what to do about church. Recently I discovered this website which pretty much had me deadset on becoming an active Christian. I'm going to spread the Word and make it know to the world who my saviour is. I just told my parents about my soon-to-be-official-with-the-church conversion and they were quite suprised.

I'm another person who has found Jesus and I want to share it with others. I'm just an infant when it comes to faith but I know that the decision I have made in my life is the best one I've ever made.

Edit : and... I somehow missed the sticky? This makes me stupid doesn't it? Please refer to me as "absent-minded".
August
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

Welcome to the family of God, Dan.

We are all glad to see you, but no-one more so than God Himself.
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
Prodigal Son
Christian: No

Post by Prodigal Son »

cool! itn't God awesome! :D