Hell Awaits Thee Sinners

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
ocean777
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Hell Awaits Thee Sinners

Post by ocean777 »

All my life since I was a tiny child growing up in an atheist family The Angel of God manifested & took me to see Heaven & Hell & The Tree of Life. I was shown the sword that points in every direction to keep man away from The Tree of Life. I was shown how God creates the universe from light, & I was shown a whole lot more that you might not understand.

Often The Angel of God takes me to watch what happens to people in Hell.

I watch all the people being herded into a court next to the lake of fire.
Huge guards with spears herd all the people into the court, & then the people are led before The Judge one by one to have their sins read out.
Then they are picked up & thrown off the cliff into the lake of fire.
I watch them burning in absolute agony & they scream out for mercy & reach up for salvation. But there is none.

While we are watching this happening God speaks & says to me, "The only thing people own are the good deeds they do".

A few times I was proud & arrogant from my worldly life when God took me to view Hell, & I spoke back to God & questioned His views as He was teaching me things. Instantly He just picked me up & threw me into The Lake of Fire as well. And I squirmed around in the lake of fire & burned in agony till God lifted me out & made me whole again.

So I am quite certain that we must all do good deeds every day till we die. Only then do we have a chance at avoiding The Lake of Fire
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Hell Awaits Thee Sinners

Post by Philip »

Hello, Ocean777, and welcome to the Godandscience discussion forum. I hope you will carefully consider the information and links that follow.

You have been greatly deceived, if you believe what you say you think you have experienced. In the first place, hell – the present location of all who have died in their sins and who will be eternally separated from God for eternity – though in hell, that place has not yet been thrown into the lake of fire. As NO one, not the devil and his demonic followers nor those condemned eternally have yet been thrown in the lake of fire: https://ebible.com/esv/revelation/20/1/-/20/15. And the lake of fire is ETERNAL – there is no escape, no being thrown in / taken out, as you assert. So, do you believe your asserted personal experience, or do you believe what the Bible says about the fates of those now in hell – that the final judgement that must occur before ANYONE will be thrown in the lake of fire???!!!

Also, you are deceived in your belief that your good deeds and works are your tickets to heaven and eternal life with the Lord – and there are MANY Scriptures that refute your belief:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/good_ ... _to_heaven

Note that there is only ONE ticket to heaven: A commitment to and faith in Jesus Christ and belief in His Resurrection! Note that Jesus is both the Son of God and GOD HIMSELF! (https://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/ ... s_god.html)

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.