No hot water

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: No hot water

Post by Nessa »

Blessed wrote:Is is thread for real?
No, you are dreaming :sleep:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Blessed wrote:You can draw a bath until you get a new heater. Just be careful when carrying and pouring the water.
Ya think? :lol:

I guess you have never drawn a bath heating up water on a stove. It takes A LOT of water
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Nicki wrote:Actually , why am I recommending this to you? y:-?
:lol:

The hubby wants a heat pump system. I am going to make this happen. A girls gotta shower!!!!! :soap:
I'd never heard of those - just been reading up on them. They'd be good here with the summer heat. We used to have solar hot water but the pump to send the water up to the roof gave out so now it's just the gas back-up.
Isn't your summer heat dry? And at least you have The Doctor to cool you off. :lol:

Nicki,

I really want to visit Perth before I die. The city is on the opposite side of the world from me, and that just fascinates me.
The doctor to cool her off?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Nicki wrote:Actually , why am I recommending this to you? y:-?
:lol:

The hubby wants a heat pump system. I am going to make this happen. A girls gotta shower!!!!! :soap:
I'd never heard of those - just been reading up on them. They'd be good here with the summer heat. We used to have solar hot water but the pump to send the water up to the roof gave out so now it's just the gas back-up.
Isn't your summer heat dry? And at least you have The Doctor to cool you off. :lol:

Nicki,

I really want to visit Perth before I die. The city is on the opposite side of the world from me, and that just fascinates me.
The doctor to cool her off?
Fremantle Doctor
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Nessa wrote:
Blessed wrote:You can draw a bath until you get a new heater. Just be careful when carrying and pouring the water.

I guess you have never drawn a bath heating up water on a stove. It takes A LOT of water

Ha ha ya ..
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

You women go through multiple childbirths, yet you whine about taking a cold shower.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Nessa wrote:

I have... way long time ago on the grandparents farm in the Hill's of Southwest Virginia..

You don't need too much, and half galleon to wash with and a half galleon to rinse with...

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

B. W. wrote:
Nessa wrote:

I have... way long time ago on the grandparents farm in the Hill's of Southwest Virginia..

You don't need too much, and half galleon to wash with and a half galleon to rinse with...

-
-
-
For a guy maybe :roll: y#-o
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:You women go through multiple childbirths, yet you whine about taking a cold shower.
Maybe we should be having our babies in cold showers instead of making everyone sammiches inbetween contractions :econfused:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Nessa wrote:
B. W. wrote:
Nessa wrote:

-
-
-
For a guy maybe :roll: y#-o
Well two galleons then y#-o...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:You women go through multiple childbirths, yet you whine about taking a cold shower.
Maybe we should be having our babies in cold showers instead of making everyone sammiches inbetween contractions :econfused:
What's the matter, can't you multitask?

-Edward R Murrow