Our God is Limitless and has no Boundaries

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
cled
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Our God is Limitless and has no Boundaries

Post by cled »

To think that God could if he wanted to make a water fall flow upwards , he knows how to do it and do it right the 1st time. His nature and everything he builds is without end . God is not techknowledgey handicapped , how do you put four wings on a dragonfly ? How does a tree draw moisture from the ground and deposit into a fruit till the point juice flows out of it . Obviously there are no pipes in a tree. Who taught the swallow to be a mechanical engineer on how to build a nest from mud with no hands and when its time to fly south ? Instinct ,What instincts do humans have right from the cradle, what do we already know how to do without being taught. I marvel at the simple things God has set in order . I cant imagine the other creations God has created on the other side of this life. That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Our God is Limitless and has no Boundaries

Post by RickD »

Can God make a 4 sided triangle?

If not, does that mean He is not limitless nor boundless?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Our God is Limitless and has no Boundaries

Post by Hortator »

There is could and should. Could God do a lot of things? Yes. Should he do a lot of things? No.