Bryan the unregenerated mind at the judgment seat

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
cled
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Bryan the unregenerated mind at the judgment seat

Post by cled »

Thank you bryan for mentioning that even your mind, the way you thought, you was being judged for , It teaches me that as a christian I should have the mind of christ and to bring every thought into captivity . Jesus is preparing us for heaven and making us fit for the kingdom so our minds should not be polluted when we get there. The unregenerated mans mind is of little worth, but would seek to corrupt heaven once entered in if possible . I remember in the bible Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! I sure would like jesus to say that about me , what a affirmation. He let your return so you could teach Gods people how to clean up their act and what God is expecting from His people .
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Bryan the unregenerated mind at the judgment seat

Post by B. W. »

cled wrote:Thank you bryan for mentioning that even your mind, the way you thought, you was being judged for , It teaches me that as a christian I should have the mind of christ and to bring every thought into captivity . Jesus is preparing us for heaven and making us fit for the kingdom so our minds should not be polluted when we get there. The unregenerated mans mind is of little worth, but would seek to corrupt heaven once entered in if possible . I remember in the bible Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! I sure would like jesus to say that about me , what a affirmation. He let your return so you could teach Gods people how to clean up their act and what God is expecting from His people .
Thank you!

And it is called sanctification by Grace :)
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys