The Kardashev scale

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Justhuman
Established Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

The Kardashev scale

Post by Justhuman »

Maybe the Kardahev scale is allready known, but to those unfamiliar with it, that scale defines several stages a civilisation can reach (providing they survive long enough), in an exponential scale: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

I wonder what anyone here thinks of what a type 4 or even type 5 civilisation would be in relation to (a) God. Would they/itbe on the same level as God, or could they/it have become (a) God or God-like being itself?

And also if a biological entity could develop that far, or would it have develloped into a single energy entity, quantum entity, or even immaterial entity?
Last edited by Justhuman on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Kardaj

Post by RickD »

Your point?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Justhuman
Established Member

Re: The Kardaj

Post by Justhuman »

RickD wrote:Your point?
Sorry, wrong button... You are quick!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Kardashev scale

Post by RickD »

You edited your post. Carry on then. :cheers:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Justhuman wrote:Maybe the Kardahev scale is allready known, but to those unfamiliar with it, that scale defines several stages a civilisation can reach (providing they survive long enough), in an exponential scale: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

I wonder what anyone here thinks of what a type 4 or even type 5 civilisation would be in relation to (a) God. Would they/itbe on the same level as God, or could they/it have become (a) God or God-like being itself?

And also if a biological entity could develop that far, or would it have develloped into a single energy entity, quantum entity, or even immaterial entity?
Since the whole universe is headed toward a death freeze because of entropy it is impossible.Once all of the hydrogen in the universe is burnt up in stars there will be no more hydrogen to burn.Hydrogen is not continuously produced and once it is burned in stars it will never be hydrogen again. So the whole universe is headed toward a death freeze unless God intervenes or unless God adds more hydrogen to the universe for stars to burn.Death freeze is the future of mankind no matter how much he may advance in the future.Even our own sun only has so much hydrogen to burn until it dies. Think of gasoline in your gas tank,you must refill it because it is being burned up and is not continuously produced.The gasoline becomes exhaust out your tail pipe. This is looking at things just from a Big Bang perspective too and not from a biblical perspective.However even the bible predicts an end to our present universe. The scientists you're listening to have ignored both the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and these laws have a massive amount of peer reviewed evidence behind them which is why they are called laws.They are breaking the law.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Breaking the Law. For you.
https://youtu.be/GEy6ThJwE3s
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Justhuman
Established Member

Post by Justhuman »

Judas Priest? Not my kind of 'refute'..