First impressions

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: First impressions

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Yea, people tend to think i'm a school shooter or a pedophile by the way i naturally look. Even tho i wouldnt like to be either.
:shock:
Idk if adults think that but teens sometimes do. Especially when i used to have a mullet n i couldn't get it cut bc of my parents' nagging.
Are mullets a symptom of Aspergers?
dont u know that it isn't? ik u're being non-serious but still
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Nessa, it won't let me for some reason. Probably since im using windows 10.
Hmmmm, maybe we have a virtual catfish here y:-?
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Nessa wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:Nessa, it won't let me for some reason. Probably since im using windows 10.
No, it's just the stupid thing wouldn't let me send.
WIN_20170317_18_32_42_Pro - Shortcut.lnk
maybe this'll work
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Nessa wrote:
maybe this'll work
All I got when I copied and pasted that was a youtube vid.... of a woman :shock:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Nessa wrote:
maybe this'll work
Was just making a comic reference to my love for the show 'Catfish' :lol:

kurieuo got me hooked :econfused:
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

im not sure what a 'pedophile' looks like but I know school shooters all wear long black coats, big black boots and sunglasses
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Nessa wrote:im not sure what a 'pedophile' looks like but I know school shooters all wear long black coats, big black boots and sunglasses
As someone who is fond of his long black coat and black boots, this makes me want to beat them all down, and give a good name to people wearing that attire... all four of us....
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Gabrielman wrote:
Nessa wrote:im not sure what a 'pedophile' looks like but I know school shooters all wear long black coats, big black boots and sunglasses
As someone who is fond of his long black coat and black boots, this makes me want to beat them all down, and give a good name to people wearing that attire... all four of us....
So, when confronting violent school shooters, you want to be violent with them? And this is supposed to give you weirdos a good name?

:lol:
:poke:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

RickD wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:
So, when confronting violent school shooters, you want to be violent with them? And this is supposed to give you weirdos a good name?

:lol:
:poke:
I mean, we could just let them do what they were going to do if that's what you really want us to do... I just figured taking them out first would be the nice thing to do.

I suppose we could all just sit down and have a tea party, but I don't think we have the attire for such things. :coffee:
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Who told you that? I don't wear those things, it's mostly the way my face is and that my hair tends to go into a bowlcut.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

This is what a pedophile looks like, of course this is generalizing.
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23671000/ng ... 15f1c7.jpg
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Gabrielman wrote:
All 4? Who's the others? Don't tell me Rick and Nessa have silencers...
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Storyteller wrote:
Nessa wrote:
maybe this'll work
All I got when I copied and pasted that was a youtube vid.... of a woman :shock:
:esurprised: R u just messing around? I think u are, there's no where that says youtube in that URL.
This is not a laughing matter, ok maybe we can laugh some :pound:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Who told you that? I don't wear those things, it's mostly the way my face is and that my hair tends to go into a bowlcut.
Pic or ban. :lol:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:This is what a pedophile looks like, of course this is generalizing.
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23671000/ng ... 15f1c7.jpg
That's not funny. I don't know where or how you got that, but please take my picture off this forum!

-Edward R Murrow