Electrons, Protons , Neutrons= 666 myth

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
desmondingram23
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Electrons, Protons , Neutrons= 666 myth

Post by desmondingram23 »

Hello, quick question so I have ran across a lot of discussion that 666 (mark of the beast)= Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons and that men and the bible have it all wrong about the number 666 and that it equals out to melanin. I clearly understand that this is a false teaching but how should someone respond to such a terrible statement?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Electrons, Protons , Neutrons= 666 myth

Post by RickD »

I'd simply respond with a face palm, and walk away while shaking my head back and forth.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Tell them that we are able to be God's children, no matter skin color. Remind them Jesus was fairly dark skinned too. http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/201 ... tters.html
Ecclesiastes12
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Ecclesiastes12 »

I've heard one theory that this relates to the Jewish teachings behind the number six. The number six was thought to be the number associated with mankind, because man was created on the sixth day. In the Torah, repeating something three times was considered to be exalting it, which is why you sometimes will read "Holy, holy, holy." In other words, 666 represents man being exalted over God. It's symbolic for humanity turning away from God and seeing itself as the higher authority.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Ecclesiastes12 wrote:I've heard one theory that this relates to the Jewish teachings behind the number six. The number six was thought to be the number associated with mankind, because man was created on the sixth day. In the Torah, repeating something three times was considered to be exalting it, which is why you sometimes will read "Holy, holy, holy." In other words, 666 represents man being exalted over God. It's symbolic for humanity turning away from God and seeing itself as the higher authority.
That's precisely what's happening now. We're near the end, globalization, a blatant falling away from Christianity, famines, Israel returning, etc. Antichrist is coming soon, how soon idk. Could be decades.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

desmondingram23 wrote:Hello, quick question so I have ran across a lot of discussion that 666 (mark of the beast)= Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons and that men and the bible have it all wrong about the number 666 and that it equals out to melanin. I clearly understand that this is a false teaching but how should someone respond to such a terrible statement?
Did you get that from here? I just came across it while looking up Jimmy Neutron. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread867693/pg1