X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Ottoman
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Postby Ottoman » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 pm

This guy sounds angry, frustrated, and confused. The first thing that came to my mind was 1 John 2:19 which says "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

RickD
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Postby RickD » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Ottoman wrote:This guy sounds angry, frustrated, and confused. The first thing that came to my mind was 1 John 2:19 which says "They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

I had to stop watching at about the 5:00 mark. This guy is throwing out so much crap, that I couldn't listen anymore. I just thank God that he's no longer a pastor, if he was teaching people half the garbage he was spouting off.

He really started making me more mad, with each word that came out of his mouth.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

JButler
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: X-Pastor says he left the church because he can no longer teach a lie to black people!

Postby JButler » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Wow, I wonder how long it took for the congregation to send him packing. Maybe Bart Ehrman had a talk with him.

Return to “General Discussion & Introductions”