J Vernon McGee teaches on Genesis 1

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

J Vernon McGee teaches on Genesis 1

Post by abelcainsbrother »

One of my all-time favorite bible teachers teaches on Genesis 1.I think you will like it and find it interesting no matter what creation interpretation you accept.To be fair if you are a theistic evolutionist you will probably disagree however I still think that you'll find it interesting.I listened to J Vernon McGee many times through the years he was on radio so I hope you like it.J Vernon McGee had that unique voice and his own unique way of teaching the bible.I hope you like it.It is kindof a long teaching because it is Genesis 1 and there are all kinds of feelings about it.As you know Genesis 1 is one of the most divisive Chapters in all of the bible and he gets into other interesting things he observed at the time he taught this that I think you'll find interesting.Anyway,J Vernon McGee and his bible teaching on Genesis 1.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bE9TxaD-E-A
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.