Delete my account?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
mickaneso
Acquainted Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male

Delete my account?

Post by mickaneso »

Is there any way to delete my account on here? Been searching through the user control panel and FAQs and can't find anything.
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Delete my account?

Post by 1over137 »

mickaneso wrote:Is there any way to delete my account on here? Been searching through the user control panel and FAQs and can't find anything.
Hi. Your request noticed. Will get back to you. So, no more follow up emails from this forum? ;) I just have seen your very first post. You have sensible soul. Such are wonderful.

Do you wish to be deactivated or deleted?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
jven
Acquainted Member

Post by jven »

may i ask you to delete my account. I am going to be in college soon and will not be able to continue doing this...
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Hi Jven, what is the solution you are trying to acheive?

As per the Discussion Guidelines we do not remove account but can suspend (to prevent you logging in) if desired:
From time to time, members sometimes request their account and/or posts to be deleted or removed. Doing so can ruin the flow of discussions that have been had, and is disrespectful to those who spent their time replying to your post. As such, we will generally not oblige any such request.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

lol give me your password and I'll ensure they are forced to delete your account :evilnod:
jven
Acquainted Member

Post by jven »

Kurieuo wrote:Hi Jven, what is the solution you are trying to acheive?

As per the Discussion Guidelines we do not remove account but can suspend (to prevent you logging in) if desired:
From time to time, members sometimes request their account and/or posts to be deleted or removed. Doing so can ruin the flow of discussions that have been had, and is disrespectful to those who spent their time replying to your post. As such, we will generally not oblige any such request.

yes please suspend it, so that i can not log into it anymore at once.
jven
Acquainted Member

Post by jven »

its just so i can log in while in college and get distracted which i am prone to do. please suspend it plllllease.
jven
Acquainted Member

Post by jven »

i am thankful to everyone and my time here heped me to grow ALOT, but to secure my future...this has to go...
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

jven wrote:may i ask you to delete my account. I am going to be in college soon and will not be able to continue doing this...
You could just stop accessing the board unless and until you change your mind. Or, are you like a girl who won't make out
because she's afraid she'll want to go all the way? :pound:
ultimate777

Post by ultimate777 »

jven wrote:its just so i can log in while in college and get distracted which i am prone to do. please suspend it plllllease.
I guess you are :pound: :pound: