Most users ever online - 437

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Reactionary
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Most users ever online - 437

Post by Reactionary »

In total there are 243 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 237 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 437 on 26.06.2012., 20:21
For some reason, there've been quite a lot of visitors today. In fact, there have never been more of them. :shock: Is there some special reason?
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: Most users ever online - 437

Post by BavarianWheels »

Reactionary wrote:
In total there are 243 users online :: 6 registered, 0 hidden and 237 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
For some reason, there've been quite a lot of visitors today. In fact, there have never been more of them. :shock: Is there some special reason?
It's Open House.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Most users ever online - 437

Post by RickD »

Reactionary wrote:
It's happy hour :cheers:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony