Mother's Day

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Mother's Day

Post by RickD »

Could someone answer a question for me?

Why is it that every Mother's Day, my wife says that she's not going to do any cooking or cleaning, and then she cooks and cleans, just to say "It's Mother's Day, and I cooked and cleaned."?

Am I the only one who experiences this?

I always thought Mother's Day was for Moms to do all the work, and Father's Day was for Dads to do all the resting. y:-?

Happy Mother's Day, to all the Moms!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Bradigans
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Mother's Day

Post by Bradigans »

I posted a comment through text yesterday; which was mother's day, that I would like to share here: Men everywhere are honoring their wives today even though that old Jezebel (Revelations 2:18-29) isn't being obedient (Titus 2:5, 1 Peter 3:1).

--- IN CHRIST ---
-bradford-
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Bradigans wrote:I posted a comment through text yesterday; which was mother's day, that I would like to share here: Men everywhere are honoring their wives today even though that old Jezebel (Revelations 2:18-29) isn't being obedient (Titus 2:5, 1 Peter 3:1).

--- IN CHRIST ---
-bradford-
Bradford, Why is it that when I read my post, I can clearly see a joke, but when I read your post, it looks like you're completely serious? :esurprised:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Bradigans
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Bradigans »

RickD wrote:
Bradigans wrote:I posted a comment through text yesterday; which was mother's day, that I would like to share here: Men everywhere are honoring their wives today even though that old Jezebel (Revelations 2:18-29) isn't being obedient (Titus 2:5, 1 Peter 3:1).

--- IN CHRIST ---
-bradford-
Bradford, Why is it that when I read my post, I can clearly see a joke, but when I read your post, it looks like you're completely serious? :esurprised:
y:-?