Our Newest Member...

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Our Newest Member...

Post by DannyM »

Has anyone else noticed that we get a flood of 'new members' who don't participate? Of course they are not duty-bound to participate; but I noticed a while back that the total number of members had rocketed up to over 1600 until somebody high up had deleted several hundred. Had this senior noticed what I have noticed? I'm not digging any one person out or kicking up any kind of stink - just very curious.

Dan
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Our Newest Member...

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Hi DannyM
I am a new member, i will try to stay as active as possible : )
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Our Newest Member...

Post by DannyM »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:Hi DannyM
I am a new member, i will try to stay as active as possible : )
That's great, Daniel, and I hope you do. But that is not my point I promise. :esmile:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia