New Subscriber

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

New Subscriber

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Hi
I have been a regular visitor too this website for about 2 years now, so i thought it was about time i registered and said hi.
I was bought up in the Anglican church since i was little but i never really believed and left when i was 16 and it has been only in the last few years that i have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I would like to thank the people who contribute to this website ( even the athiests and satanists as they show me how riddicules their arguments are ;) ) as everyone here has helped me on my path to becoming a christain.
Being a person with a scientific mind, i required proof of God existance and without this excellent website i fear i would still be lost.
Words cannot express the gratitude i feel and i hope that i may be able to contibute also so others may come to know Jesus and have a relationship with the Father.

Your Friend in Christ
Canuckster1127
Old School

Re: New Subscriber

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Welcome Daniel. Glad you unveiled and said hi!
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Welcome Daniel
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:Hi
I have been a regular visitor too this website for about 2 years now, so i thought it was about time i registered and said hi.
I was bought up in the Anglican church since i was little but i never really believed and left when i was 16 and it has been only in the last few years that i have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I would like to thank the people who contribute to this website ( even the athiests and satanists as they show me how riddicules their arguments are ;) ) as everyone here has helped me on my path to becoming a christain.
Being a person with a scientific mind, i required proof of God existance and without this excellent website i fear i would still be lost.
Words cannot express the gratitude i feel and i hope that i may be able to contibute also so others may come to know Jesus and have a relationship with the Father.

Your Friend in Christ
Hi, Daniel...

I grew up Anglican too, so we have something in common...And welcome to the website. :wave:

Danny
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
kmr
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by kmr »

Good to have you here, Daniel! Welcome! :mrgreen:
- KMR

Dominum meum amō!
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Welcome Daniel :wave:
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Hello Daniel! :wave:

I feel the same way, I need alot of proof to believe anything, and I must say this site and this forum have been the most help for me to finding this evidence.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Hi
Thanks for the welcome, you have all presumed my name is Daniel from my user name.................... and your right it is : ) but it is also my favourite passage in the Bible and holds a lot of meaning for me.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.