Anime & Anime Images

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Anime & Anime Images

Post by cslewislover »

Um, lol! I couldn't figure out what you meant by some posts - I thought some of it was from you not seeing much of the anime yet. Like with the poster, but I understand about your girlfriend (she should come on!). I wasn't trying to soften Kenpachi up--I just thought the images were funny. I'd write more, but I'm doing this with the wii . . .
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
J.Davis
Established Member
Sex: Male

Post by J.Davis »

cslewislover wrote:I wasn't trying to soften Kenpachi up--I just thought the images were funny.
That is fair and I trust your reasons. Nor was it of real concern to me. But the effects of showing the pictures would be the same even though it was not your intent. I just showed a deeper meaning behind the pictures because…well….I can’t be connected to a character that looks like a sissy…LOL. Or one that get’s beat up by Gabs character or anyone else for that matter. I never take second and anything less than awesome is not going to cut it with me.

My girlfriend is a poet and an artiste (real paint) among many other things. I told her she could join if she wants but science and debates are not her thing. Though my brother may join if he can find the time. We have been debating with each other most of our life so he should like it here seeing how you guys are so amazing. He’s real fun and brilliant (though not as bright as me lol) and we bounce ideas off of each other extremely well, it would be fun. But it looks like you guys have the whole family on, that’s cool.

I can let Gab off the hook and really I am not concerned with the matter at all. I just found it strange that he just changed so fast after being so cool earlier. Really I just want to make sure that there is no hard feelings at all for whatever reason he would have gotten a bit rude. I do write poetically but my real poetry is much different, passionate and for God and my Love. I may post some here soon along with some music. I did in fact get openly, comically flirtatious and use phrases with dual meaning but only after he got smart (from my perspective) and I perceived, given the elements involved and the situation that he was jealous so I played on that in (what I thought was) an obvious joke.

Maybe I should of asked him why he got smart first and maybe he should of asked me if I was doing whatever he thought I was before he got smart. That is what I think and I am not sure if apologies are needed but I apologize for my part and will try to remember to ask first before I get offended and defend myself.

This is my first post on this forum…

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 22&t=34377

If you scroll down you will see that I gave credit to my girlfriend who I call Pureheart and Love. She is the same girl….And I would never ever disrespect her.
Huh, a beam in my eye? No, you're mistaken. Let's just say that this patch keeps things....interesting.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

Let's see. Kenpachi conceeded that Ichigo won, but you're saying that Kenpachi still won? Come now. Kenpachi wanted to save face in light of his opponent's bigger sword. His opponent was smaller and less experienced, yet he wielded his ginormous sword skillfully! ;) :P
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

You know cslewislover…I like you but seriously….No…You have it all wrong. Ichigo lost the stamina he needed to keep up with Kenpachi’s aggressive pace do to the fact that he had to inject himself with Zangetsu. While this gave him the strength he needed to go on and powered up his sword, ultimately…he just could not get the job done. And then Kenpachi talks to himself saying…You won dumb (A double s). Feeling good that he gave his all and won against a man who would stoop so low as to use Zangetsu. ;)

Do you really want to go another round based off of this idea??? LOL!!
Huh, a beam in my eye? No, you're mistaken. Let's just say that this patch keeps things....interesting.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

Lol. No, no more rounds. It will be interesting to see how you taunt, er, what you have to say, after seeing more of the anime. BTW, I didn't see that earlier post by you when I posted my last one. I don't know why . . . I knew your girl was pureheart, too - I had seen that. So where's your new signature?!
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

J.Davis wrote:You know cslewislover…I like you but seriously….No…You have it all wrong. Ichigo lost the stamina he needed to keep up with Kenpachi’s aggressive pace do to the fact that he had to inject himself with Zangetsu. While this gave him the strength he needed to go on and powered up his sword, ultimately…he just could not get the job done. And then Kenpachi talks to himself saying…You won dumb (A double s). Feeling good that he gave his all and won against a man who would stoop so low as to use Zangetsu. ;)

Do you really want to go another round based off of this idea??? LOL!!
:pound: I will let him speak for himself, lol check this //www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbEqkUMMg4w

On a lighter note, I am only having fun, lol don't take this too seriously, you are epic, there is not doubt about that brother! I am just enjoying our little debate here, but no hard feelings right? Oh and I thought you may find this funny:

Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

cslewislover wrote:Lol. No, no more rounds. It will be interesting to see how you taunt, er, what you have to say, after seeing more of the anime. BTW, I didn't see that earlier post by you when I posted my last one. I don't know why . . . I knew your girl was pureheart, too - I had seen that. So where's your new signature?!
Yeah, I’m sure Ichigo is real nice given that he is the main character. But I will get more meaning from each event as the show goes on. Story writers can never convey a perfect idea and that is why almost every scene can have multiple meanings. Just the same as pictures, the bible or almost anything. But yeah, I know that Ichigo is cool…

The signature pic is coming along well, I was hoping for tonight but we well see. I’m putting a good bit of effort into it. I used the picture you gave me but with the original paint job so I am changing the background but keeping Kenpachi his original color.
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

Gabrielman wrote:On a lighter note, I am only having fun, lol don't take this too seriously, you are epic, there is not doubt about that brother! I am just enjoying our little debate here, but no hard feelings right?
Epic, yeah….I am...lol….yeah, all in good fun...Cool.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by BavarianWheels »

Speed Racer and Kimba the White Lion were types of Anime, weren't they? Those are the only ones I've ever watched.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

Ohhh, Kimba!!! :D I loved that when I was young. Yeah, anime is just the Japanese way of saying cartoon, lol. But there certainly are different levels of it.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

cslewislover wrote:Ohhh, Kimba!!! :D I loved that when I was young. Yeah, anime is just the Japanese way of saying cartoon, lol. But there certainly are different levels of it.
lol why have I never heard of this, oh well. :mrgreen: now I have to look it up!

Just in case Samuel is reading this, you should use this as your avatar. Image

And you may find this funny my honey!

J.Davis wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:On a lighter note, I am only having fun, lol don't take this too seriously, you are epic, there is not doubt about that brother! I am just enjoying our little debate here, but no hard feelings right?
Epic, yeah….I am...lol….yeah, all in good fun...Cool.
Ichigo won :mrgreen:
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

Gabrielman wrote: And you may find this funny my honey!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When a sword just doesn't give a strong enough message, turn them cold and brittle and shatter them into little pieces. Nice. And it's all so pretty as well.

Maybe I'll write about Kimba, and my story of being a lion when I was very young.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

cslewislover wrote: Maybe I'll write about Kimba, and my story of being a lion when I was very young.
:ebiggrin: Can't wait!

Since we are on the topic, I still have a few more for you Samuel if you ever return!

So who wants to talk about anime? LOL I am going to be watching Bleach from episode one here soon, just to get a recap again and start going into detail, so expect some pics and long posts about it. So many anime though.... so little time :shock:

soul reapers, they come in every shape and size
J.Davis
Established Member

Post by J.Davis »

J.Davis wrote:Epic, yeah….I am...lol….yeah, all in good fun...Cool
Gabrielman wrote:Ichigo won :mrgreen:
Don’t push it Gab!…lol...all perspective my friend.

Say it smug and slow with a cool voice and see how it sounds... :) LOL :thumbsup:
sinnerbybirth
Established Member

Post by sinnerbybirth »

Not that I'm claiming to know anything about Japanese Anime, but, my daughter said Trinity Blood is way better than Kimpachi. What say you!