holy cow...

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

holy cow...

Post by Jac3510 »

I never want to have another month like that again. So, I'm FINALLY officially all moved in to my brand-spankin'-new apartment . . . computer works again, router is all set up, school, work, and church are all in order . . . life is good!

Top that off with the fact that my mom and grandmother decided to buy me a '93 3000GT, and life goes from good to outstanding, haha. Now, I just have to get this whole laundry thing straight ;)

So, just saying hey again and thanking God for the new place.

Oh, btw, if you guys would mention my mom in your prayers, I'd be grateful. I was the last one out, so while she's happy for me and all, it can still be kind of tough on her. Thanks.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well, I don't know you (I'm rather new) but congratulations on getting your new place all set up. I'm moving soon enough as well... to much better student housing! Hooray!

But yeah, getting everything set up can be a pain.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Welcome back Jac!

Ironically I think I've been absent as long (if not longer) than yourself. :) Was a busy month. Not sure if it's slowing down or not, but I guess we'll see.