Did the Government plan 9/11?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
godslanguage

Post by godslanguage »

How do you know that there was'nt an internal bomb planted at the pentagon builiding with a bunch of pieces of airplane parts?

I am not saying my points are factual pieces of information, you are right, they are basically rumors being passed on. But there was an investigation done that proved very suspicious findings at the pentagon, findings that did not match the story that was told.

Isn't also a fact that if the air crew or captain does not respond (or lose contact) for some reason for a certain amount of time, the plane will get shot down in a matter of minutes by F-16 figther planes. Didn't they know when the airplanes had gone off course through radar sightings. There has to be some sort of standard procedure for these types of situations, nothing was done, I know, but if there were standard procedures, would there be something done? Should there have been something differant done.

Also, can anyone explain to me why no jewish people were working in the twin towers on those days, isn't this also suspicious, if ofcourse it is a fact.

If anyone was offended for some reason of my other post I am truly sorry, I mean no disrespect to the people who passed away, however, I was never talking in this regards. People obviously died, should I kill myself too Canuckster, what should I do. I assure you, if I faced a terrorist such as that of which was in the airplane, I would have broken every bone in his body, Hell for me or no hell.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Post by Byblos »

godslanguage wrote:How do you know that there was'nt an internal bomb planted at the pentagon builiding with a bunch of pieces of airplane parts?

I am not saying my points are factual pieces of information, you are right, they are basically rumors being passed on. But there was an investigation done that proved very suspicious findings at the pentagon, findings that did not match the story that was told.

How do we know Oswald really killed JFK? How do we know Saddam Hussein was a ruthless dictator? How do we know anything? By the preponderance of the evidence, not wildly unsubstantiated allegations, that's how.
godslanguage wrote:Isn't also a fact that if the air crew or captain does not respond (or lose contact) for some reason for a certain amount of time, the plane will get shot down in a matter of minutes by F-16 figther planes. Didn't they know when the airplanes had gone off course through radar sightings. There has to be some sort of standard procedure for these types of situations, nothing was done, I know, but if there were standard procedures, would there be something done? Should there have been something differant done.

No, it is not fact. It became a fact due to 9/11, not before.
godslanguage wrote:Also, can anyone explain to me why no jewish people were working in the twin towers on those days, isn't this also suspicious, if ofcourse it is a fact.

A quote from the following link that contains many other links that debunk this very ridiculous theory (and by the way, I am an Arab, lest you think I'm perpetuating a Jewish conspiracy):

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=331277
"A senior Jewish journalist friend called me before the first
anniversary of 9/11 and said to me: 'You have to do something about
the Arab concept that the Jews are responsible for 9/11. Can you find
out how many Jews were killed there?'

A week later I called him and said 'about 500,' which is 15 to 17
percent of all the victims killed in the World Trade Center. The
figure would have been even higher had it not been for the fact that
many Orthodox Jews went to work an hour later because of the Selichot
prayers recited in the days before the Jewish New Year."

According to the quoted statistics, Jews comprised 15 to 17% of the victims on 9/11. That's a staggering number considering the Jewish population in the U.S. is only 1.6%. How's that for a Jewish conspiracy? I guess that pretty much invalidates the government as a co-conspirator as well, you know, since the Jewish lobby controls all aspects of the U.S. government.
godslanguage wrote:If anyone was offended for some reason of my other post I am truly sorry, I mean no disrespect to the people who passed away, however, I was never talking in this regards. People obviously died, should I kill myself too Canuckster, what should I do. I assure you, if I faced a terrorist such as that of which was in the airplane, I would have broken every bone in his body, Hell for me or no hell.

As long as you acknowledge that these are mere conspiracy theories with no proof of any kind whatsoever then no offense is taken.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Gman
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

How do you know that there was'nt an internal bomb planted at the pentagon builiding with a bunch of pieces of airplane parts?

You're waisting your time. This all started with the Waco thing and now everyone, at least the the ultra conservatives, thinks the government is up to it again. Like they planned it all.... Right... Our government despite it's faults it still one of the best in the world. I've lived in third world countries before and you would be surprised what we take for granted here. Why not help the government instead of turning it into a monster?

G -
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Gman wrote:

You're waisting your time. This all started with the Waco thing and now everyone, at least the the ultra conservatives, thinks the government is up to it again. Like they planned it all.... Right... Our government despite it's faults it still one of the best in the world. I've lived in third world countries before and you would be surprised what we take for granted here. Why not help the government instead of turning it into a monster?

G -
While the conspiracy theories by and large are unfounded, it is a duty as a citizen of this great nation to monitor and criticize leadership. To blindly follow is for the armed forces alone.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

godslanguage wrote:How do you know that there was'nt an internal bomb planted at the pentagon builiding with a bunch of pieces of airplane parts?

Isn't also a fact that if the air crew or captain does not respond (or lose contact) for some reason for a certain amount of time, the plane will get shot down in a matter of minutes by F-16 figther planes. Didn't they know when the airplanes had gone off course through radar sightings. There has to be some sort of standard procedure for these types of situations, nothing was done, I know, but if there were standard procedures, would there be something done? Should there have been something differant done.

Also, can anyone explain to me why no jewish people were working in the twin towers on those days, isn't this also suspicious, if ofcourse it is a fact.

If anyone was offended for some reason of my other post I am truly sorry, I mean no disrespect to the people who passed away, however, I was never talking in this regards. People obviously died, should I kill myself too Canuckster, what should I do. I assure you, if I faced a terrorist such as that of which was in the airplane, I would have broken every bone in his body, Hell for me or no hell.
godslanguange,

A bomb and airplane parts is ridiciulous. This happened in broad daylight. People (some of whom I know) witnessed the plane fly into the building.

I wish no ill to you, nor did I wish any ill to you in my post. You posted your questions and opinions and I responded. When you make assertions of conspiracies you should expect that there will be responses.

Bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

While the conspiracy theories by and large are unfounded, it is a duty as a citizen of this great nation to monitor and criticize leadership. To blindly follow is for the armed forces alone.
True, however, what I mean by waisting everyone's time here is waisting it on these conspiracy things... I'm very familiar with these societies such as the John Birch society.

There is no smoking gun here, it's just speculation... Are people that bored with their lives? How about spending our time on REAL problems that are effecting the nation such as global warming or cancer? Do you want the facts?

G -
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Gman wrote:
True, however, what I mean by waisting everyone's time here is waisting it on these conspiracy things... I'm very familiar with these societies such as the John Birch society.

There is no smoking gun here, it's just speculation... Are people that bored with their lives? How about spending our time on REAL problems that are effecting the nation such as global warming or cancer? Do you want the facts?

G -
I agree wholeheartedly.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

godslanguage wrote: Also, can anyone explain to me why no jewish people were working in the twin towers on those days, isn't this also suspicious, if ofcourse it is a fact.

Well, the driveby poster who left the original post accomplished his purpose. :(

godslanguage,

Please do some research before making outrageous and false claims such as the one above claiming no jews were killed in 9/11. That is a lie. I don't know whether you really believe it or not.

It saddens me to see anyone passing on rumors and falsehoods of this nature on our board, which while not perfect by any means, should at least stand for having facts straight.

Here's a link to public information refuting this falsehood regarding Jews and 9/11. 5 Israeli's died that day and about 400 Jews. There was misinformation given in the heat of the events that was later corrected (note the mis-statement of fact referenced concening Bush.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_consp ... and_Israel
Claims related to Jews and Israel
[edit]
Some Jewish employees did not attend work at the WTC on 9/11

This claim made by Al-Manar, the television station of the terrorist organization Hezbollah, has been repeated by a wide variety of other sources, such as Amiri Baraka. The original Al-Manar claim was:

"With the announcement of the attacks at the World Trade Center in New York, the international media, particularly the Israeli one, hurried to take advantage of the incident and started mourning 4,000 Israelis who work at the two towers. Then suddenly, no one ever mentioned anything about those Israelis and later it became clear that they remarkably did not show up in their jobs the day the incident took place.

No one talked about any Israeli being killed or wounded in the attacks. Arab diplomatic sources revealed to the Jordanian al-Watan newspaper that those Israelis remained absent that day based on hints from the Israeli General Security apparatus, the Shabak, the fact which evoked unannounced suspicions on American officials who wanted to know how the Israeli government learned about the incident before it occurred, and the reasons why it refrained from informing the U.S authorities of the information it had." (from the English language version of the Web site of Lebanon's Al-Manar Television posted September 17, 2001, cited ADL)

It is unclear whether al-Watan made these claims or who (if anyone) the alleged "Arab diplomatic sources" were. No independent confirmation has been produced for this claim; and much of it has been proven to be factually inaccurate (see below).

In some versions of the story circulated on the Internet, the title was changed to "4,000 Jewish Employees in WTC Absent the Day of the Attack" from its original "4000 Israeli Employees in WTC Absent the Day of the Attack", spawning a further rumor that not only Israeli but all Jewish employees stayed away. On September 12 an American Web site called "Information Times" published an article with the headline "4,000 Jews Did Not Go To Work At WTC On Sept. 11," which it credited to "AL-MANAR Television Special Investigative Report." According to Slate.com, "The '4,000 Jews' page is easily forwarded as e-mail, and this may explain the message's rapid dissemination."[105] The rumour was also published; according to the United States Department of State "Syria's government-owned Al-Thawra newspaper may have been the first newspaper to make the "4,000 Jews" claim... its September 15th edition falsely claimed 'four thousand Jews were absent from their work on the day of the explosions.' "[106]

There were a total of 5 Israeli deaths in the attack (Alona Avraham, Leon Lebor, Shay Levinhar, Daniel Lewin, Haggai Sheffi), of which 3 were in the World Trade Center and 2 were on the planes. (4 are listed as American on most lists, presumably having dual citizenship.)

Early estimates of Israeli deaths, as of the total death toll and the death toll for other countries' citizens (e.g. India) proved substantially overestimated. George W. Bush cited the figure of 130 in his speech on September 20th.

The number of Jewish victims was considerably higher, typically estimated at around 400;[107][108] according to the United States Department of State

A total of 2,071 occupants of the World Trade Center died on September 11, among the 2,749 victims of the WTC attacks. According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish. A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, states, "based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner's Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish." This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks. A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%. This 10-15% estimate of Jewish fatalities tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area. According to the 2002 American Jewish Year Book, 9% of the population of New York State, where 64% of the WTC victims lived, is Jewish. A 2002 study estimated that New York City's population was 12% Jewish. Forty-three percent of the WTC victims lived in New York City. Thus, the number of Jewish victims correlates very closely with the number of Jewish residents in New York. If 4,000 Jews had not reported for work on September 11, the number of Jewish victims would have been much lower than 10-15%.[109]

The figure "4,000" was probably taken by Al-Manar from a Jerusalem Post article of September 12 (p. 3) which said "The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack." This number was obviously not (as Al-Manar claimed) restricted to employees; in fact, Tsviya Shimon, minister of administrative affairs for the Israeli consulate and mission in New York, said on September 14 "that there might have been up to 100 Israeli citizens working in the World Trade Center". [110]

Furthermore, many Orthodox Jews left for work later than usual that day due to Selichot (additional prayers recited around the time of Rosh Hashanah).[111]
EDIT: I see better in your original question where you qualified this, so I apologize for coming on so strong. However, this type of misinformation needs to be challenged.

If you really believe that some of this information is plausible, would you put a link to your source so we can examine it?

Bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Wow, all those posts from professing Christians and, I'm sorry to say, it's almost embarrassing to be a Christian when I read them:

The evidence that the US Government planned and executed the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon is darn near overwhelming.

The problem is, most of you most likely haven't even researched the matter for your self.

Let me start by asking a question:

How many buildings collapsed on 9/11?

I'll reveal the answer later, and if you were wrong, ask yourself why you didn't know the correct answer. And if you were wrong about this, how many other things related to 9/11 are you wrong about?

May I suggest that before you react to the statements above, that you watch this video?

http://www.loosechange911.com/

And if you haven't heard about this video, ask yourself, why not?

May I also suggest that you puruse these web sites before you make any comments about the allegation that the US Government planned and executed the 9/11 attack?

http://www.serendipity.li/wtc.htm

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/towers/index.html

http://www.911review.com/errors/wtc/index.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_hotspots.html

Please, before you make a fool of yourself, please watch the Loose Change video [a video the original poster referred to but mistakenly said has been debunked] and research, at a minimum, the first web site listed.
Last edited by Kerux on Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Of course, I believe my views to be true.
If I didn't, I would change my views.
Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Byblos wrote: No, it is not fact. It became a fact due to 9/11, not before.
godslanguage wrote:Isn't also a fact that if the air crew or captain does not respond (or lose contact) for some reason for a certain amount of time, the plane will get shot down in a matter of minutes by F-16 figther planes. Didn't they know when the airplanes had gone off course through radar sightings. There has to be some sort of standard procedure for these types of situations, nothing was done, I know, but if there were standard procedures, would there be something done? Should there have been something differant done.

Sorry there Byblos, but it is a fact that if a commercial airliner in US airspace loses contact with ATC for more than a few minutes, or vers off course even a few degrees or changes alitude from what was assigned by ATC it is/was standard operating procedure to be contacted and if necessary for a military aircraft to be sent to investigate and, if need be, destroy the airliner if given the order to do so. The problem was in early June prior to 9/11 the SOP was changed. In the year before 9/11 61 (or 64?) such interceptions had taken place. And there hadn't been a hijacking in the US since 1994. (1992?)
Good question and the answer is You don't know, do you? In fact, no airplane parts from a Boeing 757 were found at the Pentagon site. That's right - none. [Please see my Oops below] And there are thousands of parts in a 757. Many of them stamped with a number for identification purposes for maintenance reasons and a complete list is maintained by FAA regulations. Neither was there any plane parts found in the field in Pennsylvania.

If you think there was, please provide the link that purports to provide evidence to airliner parts being found at these sites for our verification.
I assure you, if I faced a terrorist such as that of which was in the airplane, I would have broken every bone in his body, Hell for me or no hell.
Exactly, and every able bodied red-blooded American male - and some females - that I know, would have done the same thing. The idea that "19 Arabs armed with boxcutters" were able to overcome and subdue the pilot, the co-pilot and the engineer, all most likely ex-US Air Force military trained, in the c*ck-pit of a commercial and then take control of the 757 after never having actually flown a jet that type before and navigate and control the jet to its intended targets and actually hit the target is preposterous.

The list goes on and on.

This is the exit hole the "757' was supposed to have made in the Pentagon, despite what Canuck's eyewtiness said they saw. Did the 757 fold back its wings and slip through this exit hole?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911 ... dence.html

Please note the above site from which the pictures of the holes was taken is a pro-US government site and believes that a 757 did indeed hit the Pentagon. How they think a 757 and not a missile, made that hole is beyond me, but there ya go. Our government told us that's what happen and therefore it must be true, right? :D

Oops, there were some 757 plane parts found:

Rims found in building match those of a 757
Blue seats from 757 laying on ground in photos

Canuck wrote:I think the whole idea that the government planned 9/11 is bunk.
Gman wrote:I would agree with this also, it's all bunk...
Pretty dogmatic there, wouldn't ya say, and nothing to back it up with.
Gman wrote:We have actual footage of planes hitting the buildings...
Yes, but that doesn't mean they were the same planes we were told were "hijacked."

In fact, we were also told none of the black boxes were found. They were able find and identify almost 3000 bodies and found a paper passport in perfect condition, but weren't able to locate any of the four black boxes that were built to withstand 3000 degree temperatures and are virtually indestructable? Yeah, and Christ didn't die on the cross either.
Byblos wrote:The twin towers were designed to collapse exactly as they did, so as to cause minimal damage to adjacent buildings.
Absolutely and categorically not true. They collapsed exactly how they would if they were 'pulled' down by a controlled demolition, to prevent damage to adjacent buildings.
Canuck wrote:On of the rules of superstructure architecture is you don't put anything up that you cannot safely take down later. Buildings are put up with a view later as to how they will be demolished.
May I suggest that you stick with topics you know something about? Or provide some support for the statements you made here?

Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Kerux,

What is the basis of your expertise in this area?

Bart
Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

I believe that these 9/11 conspiracy theories are actually instigated in part by the muslim extremists.... They seem to be using this theory to thwart the United State's justification for war... Trying to add confusion to the mix...

This is what Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had to say about it..
"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a letter to President Bush said, “September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services — or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?” He also wrote, “Some believe that the hype paved the way-- and was the justification-- for an attack on Afghanistan".
G -
Last edited by Gman on Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Kerux wrote:Pretty dogmatic there, wouldn't ya say, and nothing to back it up with.
People who went to the Pentagon crash site reported seeing parts of an airplane, including the nose cone, landing gear, an airplane tire, the fuselage, an intact cockpit seat, and the tail number of the airplane. Not much else was left though since the jetliner was full of fuel and was going about 400 miles per hour... At that speed, it was more of a bullet than a jetliner, hence the hole in the wall..

More about it here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_A ... _flight_77

Eyewitness Accounts of Pentagon Attack
Following are some of the numerous eyewitness accounts of the Pentagon crash:

* Richard Benedetto: "It was an American Airlines airplane, I could see it very clearly."
* Omar Campo, a Salvadorean" "It was a passenger plane. I think an American Airways plane. I was cutting grass and it came in screaming over my head."
* Joseph Candelario: "I noticed a large aircraft flying low towards the White House. This aircraft then made a sharp turn and flew towards the Pentagon and seconds later crashed into it."
* James Cissell: "I saw this plane coming in and it was low - and getting lower. ... Then I saw the faces of some of the passengers on board."
* Dennis Clem: "There was a commercial airliner that said American Airliners over the side of it flying at just above treetop height at full speed headed for the Pentagon."
* Michael Dobbs: "It was an American airlines airliner. I was looking out the window and saw it come right over the Navy annex at a slow angle."
* Penny Elgas: "... the plane was directly over the cars in front of my car .... I remember recognizing it as an American Airlines plane -- I could see the windows and the color stripes."
* Cheryl Hammond: "We saw the big American Airlines plane and started running."
* Joe Harrington: "... one of my guys pointed to an American Airlines airplane 20 feet high over Washington Blvd."
* Albert Hemphill: "The aircraft, look[ed] to be either a 757 or Airbus."
* Terrance Kean: "I saw this very, very large passenger jet. It just plowed right into the side of the Pentagon."
* William Lagasse: "It was close enough that I could see the windows and the blinds had been pulled down. I read American Airlines on it. ... I saw the aircraft above my head about 80 feet above the ground."
* Robert Leonard: "I ... saw a large commercial aircraft aiming for the Pentagon."
* Lincoln Liebner: "I saw this large American Airlines passenger jet coming in fast and low."
* Elaine McCusker: "I saw a very low-flying American Airlines plane that seemed to be accelerating."
* Mitch Mitchell: "I ... saw, coming straight down the road at us, a huge jet plane clearly with American Airlines written on it .... It crossed about 100 feet in front of us and at about 20 feet altitude and we watched it go in. It struck the Pentagon."
* Terry Morin: "The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines."
* Christopher Munsey: "I couldn't believe what I was now seeing to my right: a silver, twin-engine American Airlines jetliner gliding almost noiselessly over the Navy Annex, fast, low and straight toward the Pentagon ...."
* Vin Narayanan: "I looked up to my left and saw an American Airlines jet flying right at me. The jet roared over my head, clearing my car by about 25 feet."
* John O'Keefe: "I don't know whether I saw or heard it first -- this silver plane; I immediately recognized it as an American Airlines jet ...."
* Steve Riskus: "I was close enough (about 100 feet or so) that I could see the 'American Airlines' logo on the tail as it headed towards the building .... I clearly saw the 'AA' logo with the eagle in the middle."
* James Ryan: "I see an American Airlines plane, silver plane, I could see AA on the tail. ... The plane was low enough that I could see the windows of the plane. I could see every detail of the plane. In my head I have ingrained forever this image of every detail of that plane. It was a silver plane, American Airlines plane, and I recognized it immediately as a passenger plane."
* Joel Sucherman: "... looking straight ahead there was a jet, what looked to be an American Airlines jet, probably a 757, and it came screaming across the highway ... [and] hit the west side of the Pentagon."
* Donald "Tim" Timmerman, a pilot: "I live on the 16th floor, overlooking the Pentagon ... and so I have quite a panorama. ... It was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question."
Mike Walter: "I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. ... It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon. I saw the big 'AA' on the side."
* Ian Wyatt: "I duck, I look up, it looks like a silver American Airlines, twin-engine plane and then boom."
Also, hundreds of people on nearby roads or in nearby buildings saw a large passenger plane hit the Pentagon and, as the above eyewitness testimonies demonstrate, numerous people specifically identified it as an American Airlines jetliner...

Quote from the Washington Post. "All but one of the passengers onboard American Airlines flight 77 was positively identified as a match with DNA samples provided by the families of the crash victims".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... ge=printer

Here's the list of people killed in the crash...

http://sep11.wikipedia.org/wiki/America ... _flight_77
Kerux wrote:In fact, we were also told none of the black boxes were found. They were able find and identify almost 3000 bodies and found a paper passport in perfect condition, but weren't able to locate any of the four black boxes that were built to withstand 3000 degree temperatures and are virtually indestructable? Yeah, and Christ didn't die on the cross either.
Nope, the black boxes where already found that Friday morning, shortly before 4 a.m..

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3069699

Also if American Airlines Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, where did it go then? Why is it still missing and where are the people then too?

To sum it up...
* many eyewitnesses saw a plane crash into the Pentagon
* the passenger and crew remains from American Airlines flight 77 were recovered at the Pentagon crash site
* eyewitness reports and photographs show plane debris at the Pentagon crash site
* passengers on American Airlines flight 77 made phone calls, reporting their aircraft had been hijacked
* senior Al Qaeda leaders have admitted they conducted the September 11 attacks.
G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Did you any of you watch Loose Change?

How many buildings collapsed on September 11?