I will introduce myself here !

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Anonymous

I will introduce myself here !

Post by Anonymous »

Hi everyone:
My name is Compassion. I was born, raised, and live in London, Canada. I was raised Catholic for the first 27 years of my life until it took a 180degree turn on June 18th, of 1978. At that time of course I came to know the Lord as my Saviour at a Billy Graham Crusade in Toronto, Canada. :roll: Oops, I guess I gave away my age.
In my early years as a Christian I was so excited that no one could hold me down. I use to go and pick-up hitch hikers [in those days] and drive them wherever they wanted to go, and along the way I would talk about the Lord. :D I was growing by leaps & bounds, and the Lord was opening doors.
Sadly to say 7 years later :twisted: [Satan enjoyed that] I crashed and fell into sin. For the next number of years life was a strugle - falling then picking myself up [with the help of the Lord] and then in 2002 a break through. I started to understand life and the Christian Life in a different way.
Today I am sensing God's Spirit strengthening me daily, and I am becoming an active Christian again, Praise the Lord. I am desirous to help others who may feel that to recover from a backslide is hard. I was tremedously encouraged by the movie "SeaBiscuit", as it showed those who the world would discard, God putting together to confound the know-it-alls. God does that with His People also.
:idea: Give your heart to Him and He will surprise you what He can do.
Thanks for Listening,
Compassion
RGeeB
Established Member
Christian: No

Re: I will introduce myself here !

Post by RGeeB »

Compassion wrote:Hi everyone:
I was tremedously encouraged by the movie "SeaBiscuit", as it showed those who the world would discard, God putting together to confound the know-it-alls. God does that with His People also.
That movie encouraged me in dealings with others. It reminded me that God loves everyone equally. Welcome and I hope the discussions on this board are a blessing for you.
Maranatha!