The Truth

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
Anonymous

The Truth

Post by Anonymous »

There is no doubt that god is within each one of us all we have to do is find him i myself have found him everyday and sometimes we even speak,I can recall on one occasion although there has been many but this one in particular kinda sticks out almost above the rest,over 10 years ago i was involved in a self defense match we sparred was only suppose to be friendly after it was over I turned my back I was struck from behind i never woke up i was knocked out almost right away after i was down he never stopped beating me until my heart stopped i could see myself rising above my body i remember screaming from my soul of the pain please god take me away from all this pain i saw my neighbour the first one who i saw he was also beaten to death a few years earlier i am sorry to say. i saw jesus god and mary i wanted to come back my excuse was cause i never had a child before or never had loved anyone little did i know i knew i was in paradise even mary had tried to convince me to stay i know i should of stayed,when mary looked into my eyes i felt complete joy i have never felt like that before even when i was younger the only thing that comes close i think is when i was really joyful perhaps when my father bought me a bike before he died but one thing for sure there is a god,and the three kings that one song sings about I think it is true cause those guys in heaven stand for great friendship there they are the greatest of friends anyone can have i had responded to jesus in a way that related to when i was young i asked him what can i do if anything jesus just say the word he replied I dont want anything friendship should not have a price on it he was right i think back when i was younger i struggled to have friends i wanted friends but not many wanted to be my friend amost all my life all i wanted was a friend i told jesus even the people who i called my friends when i was growing up ended up turning on me in such a way cause of my identity jesus knew this he responded and said I will be your friend he has helped me many times since then we talk at times he even cracked a joke to me about something funny i use to do when i was younger it was funny though but the thing that he does he speaks the truth and when i tell him something he believes as i believe in him he recently spoke to me and also said that there are to many people getting educated and losing there religion very good people to he says in his voice he says it in a way i feel for him when he speaks these words cause he speaks the truth he also said the end of the world is evident the only thing that might be able to save it is if the most powerful man in the world makes friends with other countries like korea china etc. to name a few by the way the most powerful man in the world besides god would be the president of the united states,friends are very important god bless you and i hope to tell u more truth soon but i got school early and work after that i am very busy these days but if i dont try i wont get anywhere.another thing before i go though the guy who literally beat me to a pulp it was hard at first forgiving him but i did
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Ha ha, nice poll options. ;)
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Punctuation is our friend. :)

Welcome FoJ.