Declining

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Declining

Post by Mallz »

I think it's very reasonable to conclude that there are those who never knew they were Christian and were saved.
People throughout all time and place have their fair chance to come to Him and are put in a life where it is best for them to come to him (we can know this based off what we know about the character of Elohim).
Native Americans that lived here before whites and the gospel came over?
You don't know that there wasn't tribes of natives that didn't follow Jesus (through revelation) but don't know what a Christian is.
Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

The good seed, those who will inherit the Kingdom of God, will be placed over the entire world. Not a certain religion or religions, not cultures or certain locations. But inclusive of the entire world and time where humans exist for the benefits of all including themselves.
UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by UsagiTsukino »

I wonder Christianity will grow but decline in other countries it will grow in the middle east and already has including many secret churches but decline in west. However this doesn't mean it will not stop I feel like it. Why many other churches are actually increasing not declining
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Isn't the Middle East being cleansed of anything other than Islam? At least in certain regions.
Once "cleansed" I believe a time is coming where many will be called to leave and go to the lost there.
That Christ's message will be heard afresh and could result in a great many being saved.
Just a thought. A nice one I have and dream of. On the scary side if you're the one being called.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)