Reason to believe (The learning version)

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Reason to believe (The learning version)

Post by B. W. »

oldman. the Lord will never deny his word not go against what he says as it is written...

Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Mal 3:6 "For I am the LORD, I do not change...

Isa 55:11- So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. NKJV

The Lord fobids the practice of using known hallucinogenic drugs for increased spirituality. The use of hallucinogenic drugs opens the doors for for false gospel and spirit guides and that is why the Lord forbids the use of pharmakeía, pharmakós, pharmakoú. Which recall - Vines dictionary of NT words defines as:
Vines NT Dictionary wrote wrote:
1. pharmakia (or —eia) (5331) (Eng., "pharmacy," etc.) primarily signified "the use of medicine, drugs, spells"; then, "poisoning"; then, "sorcery," Gal 5:20, RV, "sorcery" (KJV, "witchcraft"), mentioned as one of "the works of the flesh." See also Rev 9:21; Rev 18:23. In the Sept., Exo 7:11, Exo 7:22; Exo 8:7, Exo 8:18; Isa 47:9, Isa 47:12.

In "sorcery," the use of drugs, whether simple or potent, was generally accompanied by incantations and appeals to occult powers, with the provision of various charms, amulets, etc., professedly designed to keep the applicant or patient from the attention and power of demons, but actually to impress the applicant with the mysterious resources and powers of the sorcerer.

2. pharmakos ( 5333), an adjective signifying "devoted to magical arts," is used as a noun, "a sorcerer," especially one who uses drugs, potions, spells, enchantments, Rev 21:8, in the best texts (some have pharmakeus), and Rev 22:15
Cannabis is classed as a mild hallucinogenic drug and your continued use can open the door to spirit guides and the bible clearly warns NOT TO DO THIS. Now for you to claim that the True LORD led you to this practice - well makes God violate his own word. Therefore, you are under the influence of spirit guides and not the one and only Holy Spirit of God who changes not nor would make an exception to violate his own commands regarding your spiritual cannabis use...

In fact, your answer is from them and not the real you.

Again as I said earlier:

Oldman,

Please note, none of the moderators are holding conspiracy meetings planning to crucify you, nor entrap you, therefore, your derogatory comments and false accusations toward us and members is not fitting speech and attitude for a true believer of Jesus Christ to be engaged in. Such speech as this is an pseudo attempt to play act that you are jesus being confronted by those who sought his demise. No one here is seeking your demise. Therefore, you have judged wrongly many folks here.

Such speech clearly indicated that you are under the influence of spirit guides and you have already identified many. You need help. Many of us are actually trying to help you expunge these from your life and return to the true Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, risen from the dead, who wrote our names in the book of life and grants us the power and authority to trample on all the works of the enemy as Jesus declared in Luke 10:18, 19, 20.

Would you like to go this route?

You came here to this forum and from your recent words indicate that you are on some sort of quest to infect others with a doctrine that - one – does not honor Jesus Christ in your conduct and words – two does not line up with what the bible teaches – three – seeking to persuade people to become infected as you currently are - four – presenting another jesus and spirits that do not line up with what the bible actually reveals as the real deal. Five – does not agree with the kind of love Jesus mentions as having (your concept of love is storge) – Six – denial of form of the Godhead as the bible actually teaches – seven - presenting errors regarding what spirit is and means. I can go on, but will spare you.

These guides may have brought you here to this forum, or the real you brought you and is seeking release from these guides. Right now, you may be feeling very agitated and begin cursing us here. That is common with spirit guides. So threats about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit against those who oppose you will not work here. That is the god spirit guide you have talking – not the real you. So in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that god spirit guide be bound to silence and the real oldman come forth in Jesus name.

Do you want help?
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
oldman
Established Member
Sex: Male

Post by oldman »

B. W. wrote:oldman. the Lord will never deny his word not go against what he says as it is written...

Num 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Isa 55:11- So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. NKJV

The Lord fobids the practice of using known hallucinogenic drugs for increased spirituality. The use of hallucinogenic drugs opens the doors for for false gospel and spirit guides and that is why the Lord forbids the use of pharmakeía, pharmakós, pharmakoú. Which recall - Vines dictionary of NT words defines as:
Vines NT Dictionary wrote wrote:
1. pharmakia (or —eia) (5331) (Eng., "pharmacy," etc.) primarily signified "the use of medicine, drugs, spells"; then, "poisoning"; then, "sorcery," Gal 5:20, RV, "sorcery" (KJV, "witchcraft"), mentioned as one of "the works of the flesh." See also Rev 9:21; Rev 18:23. In the Sept., Exo 7:11, Exo 7:22; Exo 8:7, Exo 8:18; Isa 47:9, Isa 47:12.

In "sorcery," the use of drugs, whether simple or potent, was generally accompanied by incantations and appeals to occult powers, with the provision of various charms, amulets, etc., professedly designed to keep the applicant or patient from the attention and power of demons, but actually to impress the applicant with the mysterious resources and powers of the sorcerer.

2. pharmakos ( 5333), an adjective signifying "devoted to magical arts," is used as a noun, "a sorcerer," especially one who uses drugs, potions, spells, enchantments, Rev 21:8, in the best texts (some have pharmakeus), and Rev 22:15
Cannabis is classed as a mild hallucinogenic drug and your continued use can open the door to spirit guides and the bible clearly warns NOT TO DO THIS. Now for you to claim that the True LORD led you to this practice - well makes God violate his own word. Therefore, you are under the influence of spirit guides and not the one and only Holy Spirit of God who changes not nor would make an exception to violate his own commands regarding your spiritual cannabis use...

In fact, your answer is from them and not the real you.

Again as I said earlier:

Oldman,

Please note, none of the moderators are holding conspiracy meetings planning to crucify you, nor entrap you, therefore, your derogatory comments and false accusations toward us and members is not fitting speech and attitude for a true believer of Jesus Christ to be engaged in. Such speech as this is an pseudo attempt to play act that you are jesus being confronted by those who sought his demise. No one here is seeking your demise. Therefore, you have judged wrongly many folks here.

Such speech clearly indicated that you are under the influence of spirit guides and you have already identified many. You need help. Many of us are actually trying to help you expunge these from your life and return to the true Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, risen from the dead, who wrote our names in the book of life and grants us the power and authority to trample on all the works of the enemy as Jesus declared in Luke 10:18, 19, 20.

Would you like to go this route?

You came here to this forum and from your recent words indicate that you are on some sort of quest to infect others with a doctrine that - one – does not honor Jesus Christ in your conduct and words – two does not line up with what the bible teaches – three – seeking to persuade people to become infected as you currently are - four – presenting another jesus and spirits that do not line up with what the bible actually reveals as the real deal. Five – does not agree with the kind of love Jesus mentions as having (your concept of love is storge) – Six – denial of form of the Godhead as the bible actually teaches – seven - presenting errors regarding what spirit is and means. I can go on, but will spare you.

These guides may have brought you here to this forum, or the real you brought you and is seeking release from these guides. Right now, you may be feeling very agitated and begin cursing us here. That is common with spirit guides. So threats about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit against those who oppose you will not work here. That is the god spirit guide you have talking – not the real you. So in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that god spirit guide be bound to silence and the real oldman come forth in Jesus name.

Do you want help?

Freedom is the freedom to choose the free Spirit of reason or the snared spirit of evil that cannot explain what it believes in.

Too bad you still cannot explain the meaning of your spirit.

Instead you only condemn this as a work of evil.

From the Father and the Son came their perfect and eternal love for each other. Their love is their endless joy in their pure and perfect caring, sharing and giving to each other all that they are and all that they care to create. The Son came from the Father and He naturally looks up to His Father, but without the Father's only eternal child there would be no possibility for an eternal God known as "love", "God is love", as Scripture clearly proclaims, and this love cannot exist with one person alone. This love, this God called love, needs at least two free thinking reasoning minds. Through the eternal Son the Father became the eternal giver of joy in perfect caring and sharing, and through the eternal Father His Son became the eternal receiver and giver of this same Spirit. Without the eternal Son there would be no such Spirit of pure and perfect eternal love; and it is this eternal Spirit that comes through the Father and the Son, and with the Father and the Son, all creation is governed. This Spirit naturally embraces all knowledge and wisdom and would mean nothing without being the heart or the innermost ruling character of a person. It is this Spirit who will live and rule in all who will value Him above all others. Father Son and Holy Spirit are dependent upon each other for being what they are. All three are of equal value.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ reveals the meaning of His Spirit to fallen man, the love of the Father is the heart of His personality, His love is what governs His reasoning. His love given to and revealed to us through His Son is His righteousness, and this eternal Spirit of pure and perfect love that embraces all knowledge and wisdom is the Spirit of truth: There is no other Spirit of truth, this is obvious: Only the Spirit who is faithful to love unto death will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us.

The only true and perfect Spirit that came through the Father and the Son was also given to the angels who came after, and then to the first man Adam; but through pride and the desire to experience the unknown and gain a greater wisdom, this Spirit died in many of the angels and was eventually killed off in Adam also. Even so, by the grace of the Lord Jesus, this Spirit is being born in man again. All who are given faith in this Spirit will naturally have faith in the Son. All who are of God have faith in this Spirit. Whoever will not have faith in this Spirit will remain a liar.

Loving parents of the world care for each move their children make as they grow older. There is a joy in the bond of love that can so often be seen in children and their loving parents, and such parents are all too ready to make self-sacrifice for their children in order to keep them in love and to win their love forever. This love is only in part, a reflection of the pure and perfect eternal love that comes through the eternal Father for His eternal Son, and for the lost souls of this world.

Jesus took a little child and had the child stand among them. Then he took the child in his arms. He said to them, “Anyone who welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me. And anyone who welcomes me doesn’t welcome only me but also the One who sent me.” Mark 9:36-37NIRV

Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes!

Is not God the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Yes, and those who see and know this Spirit: “the greatest in the kingdom of heaven”, revealed so clearly for too short a time in little children who are believing in Jesus (Matthew 18:1-5, Mark 9:33-37, Luke 9:46-48) and seek to corrupt, torment or destroy this Spirit, will never be saved for there is nothing left to save them, they condemn themselves. Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes! 
Again, Matthew 12:31-32 explains, "And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come". 

The Father's Spirit then given to each of His chosen gives new life by transforming their corrupted spirits back into perfect holiness, just as Adam and Eve were before the Spirit of truth in them was confounded and corrupted into something evil by their desire to know evil. The Spirit of God therefore will live in all His chosen ones and ultimately make their unique personalities perfect in knowledge, wisdom and love forever, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit given by the Father will never be broken again.

When the Son of God suffered and died for us He revealed to us His self sacrificing Spirit of perfect love: faithful to love unto death and the only way to overcome our old corrupt spirit of lies and delusion. By His finished work He has revealed in full the essence and character of the Spirit of truth, and we shall only be trusted to live with God forever when He knows we will faithfully give our lives for His sake, “For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it” (Matthew 16:25). Saving faith in this atoning God then is all we need. We who have faith in this God will see His promised paradise where the free and infinite imagination of the Spirit of truth is the infinite realm of everything. Where this Spirit is never threatened or offended again there will be endless joy in free and endless creation.

Only the pure and faithful Spirit that is faithful to love unto death, will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us, such is the Spirit that is revealed by the Lord Jesus and by His true followers. This Jesus could not have lied because in His Spirit there can be seen no reason to lie. Recorded history tells us the faithful followers who knew Jesus were in the end prepared to be persecuted to death, even to be tortured to death rather than live a lie and deny what they had witnessed: His commandments and doctrine, the love and wisdom, the miracles, the promises, the crucifixion and the resurrected Jesus Christ. Despite all the efforts of hypocrites, malicious liars and antichrists, this Spirit lives on in all His true followers still. This Spirit is the only proven conveyor of truth simply because NO ONE can explain an alternative in which we all can trust.

As we Judge so we are judged, and you condemn yourself.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Our Spirits believe in this:

22 “Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man [r]attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and [t]signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know— 23 this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death. 24 [v]But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the [w]agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held [x]in its power. 25 For David says of Him,

‘I saw the Lord always in my presence;
For He is at my right hand, so that I will not be shaken.
26 ‘Therefore my heart was glad and my tongue exulted;
Moreover my flesh also will live in hope;
27 Because You will not abandon my soul to Hades,
Nor [y]allow Your [z]Holy One to [aa]undergo decay.
28 ‘You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of gladness with Your presence.’
29 “[ab]Brethren, I may confidently say to you regarding the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is [ac]with us to this day. 30 And so, because he was a prophet and knew that God had sworn to him with an oath to seat one [ad]of his descendants on his throne, 31 he looked ahead and spoke of the resurrection of [ae]the Christ, that He was neither abandoned to Hades, nor did His flesh [af]suffer decay. 32 This Jesus God raised up again, to which we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore having been exalted [ag]to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear. 34 For it was not David who ascended into [ah]heaven, but he himself says:

‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
35 Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”’
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and [ai]Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.”

(from Acts 2)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Okay, by which spirit do we speak and define?

By the same Holy Spirit that is mentioned in Joel 2:28, 29. The one spoken of by Jesus Christ in John 14:26 and John 16:8, 9, 10, 11, 13.

The one who Eph 1:13 seals us and given us - 2 Co 1:22

The one who empowers us to have authority over all the works of the enemy just as Jesus said: Luke 10:18, 19, 20 and Acts 1:8 and Acts 5:32

The one in 2 Tim 1:14 NKJV that helps us too... "Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you."

It is the very same Holy Spirit Jesus sent into my life and the other mods and members mentioned in Acts 10:38 "You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. NKJV

The same Holy Spirit that frees those inflicted with spirit guides, such as yourself, oldman.

Again, oldman, the Lord of Host would never have someone, nor show partiality, by leading you to a substance used to invoke spirituality that he spoke (commanded) against....

The Lord will never deny his word and will not go against what he says as it is written...

The Lord forbids the practice of using known hallucinogenic drugs for increased spirituality. The use of hallucinogenic drugs opens the doors for for false gospel and spirit guides and that is why the Lord forbids the use of pharmakeía, pharmakós, pharmakoú for the purpose which oldman espouses concerning cannabis.

Vines dictionary of NT words defines as:
Vines NT Dictionary wrote wrote wrote:

Though this site is a bit over the top it has good info on this subject in concise form:

Angel Fire web site article link

Next look at this link too: The Blue Letter Bible Lexicon which states:
Blue Letter Bible Lexicon wrote:pharmakeia - Pronunciation - fär-mä-kā'-ä (Key)

Part of Speech feminine noun

Root Word (Etymology)
From φαρμακεύς (G5332)

Outline of Biblical Usage:

-the use or the administering of drugs
-poisoning
-sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it
-metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry
There is use of drugs for legitimate health and there is also the use of certain drugs to induce spirituality. The context defines which definition applies. In the case oldman cites - he speaks about increasing one's spirituality and it is this practice that is forbidden by God as he himself warns from the pages of the bible.

We fight a real devil and all these entities seductions and therefore, the Holy Spirit within me, the moderators, and fellow members here have the authority to - Encourage and rebuke with all authority - as Titus 2:15 reveals...

Read Titus 2:11, "For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good. 15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you." NIV

Oldman, the word of God convicts you, not us, that you are in violation of the Word of God and have a definite idol in your heart and currently are under the influence of many spirit guides. Jesus Christ came as Isaiah 61:1, 2, 3, 4, confirms and He sent the true Holy Spirit into my life and others here on this Forum board to be able to do as Jesus would (1 John 2:6, John 14:9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18). Therefore you have been answered.

Do you desire to be free?

For Further Reference:

More notes and details on the use of cannabis to invoke spirituality the bible warns us about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_ ... f_cannabis

700-600 BC Zoroastrian Zendavesta, an ancient Persian religious text of several hundred volumes refers to bhang

100-0 BC The psychotropic properties of Cannabis are mentioned by Ts'ao Ching.
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

B. W. wrote:Jesus Christ came as Isaiah 61:1, 2, 3, 4, confirms and He sent the true Holy Spirit into my life

If that is true then you would be happy to reveal the meaning of this 'Holy Spirit' to me and to the rest of us here, but you don't. This is why I keep replying with posts like this:

Freedom is the freedom to choose the free Spirit of reason or the snared spirit of evil that cannot explain what it believes in.

It is too bad you still have not carefully explained the essence and character of your spirit when I have asked you too many times to do so already.

Now listen, you not only condemn this as a work of evil but...

From the Father and the Son came their perfect and eternal love for each other. Their love is their endless joy in their pure and perfect caring, sharing and giving to each other all that they are and all that they care to create. The Son came from the Father and He naturally looks up to His Father, but without the Father's only eternal child there would be no possibility for an eternal God known as "love", "God is love", as Scripture clearly proclaims, and this love cannot exist with one person alone. This love, this God called love, needs at least two free thinking reasoning minds. Through the eternal Son the Father became the eternal giver of joy in perfect caring and sharing, and through the eternal Father His Son became the eternal receiver and giver of this same Spirit. Without the eternal Son there would be no such Spirit of pure and perfect eternal love; and it is this eternal Spirit that comes through the Father and the Son, and with the Father and the Son, all creation is governed. This Spirit naturally embraces all knowledge and wisdom and would mean nothing without being the heart or the innermost ruling character of a person. It is this Spirit who will live and rule in all who will value Him above all others. Father Son and Holy Spirit are dependent upon each other for being what they are. All three are of equal value.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ reveals the meaning of His Spirit to fallen man, the love of the Father is the heart of His personality, His love is what governs His reasoning. His love given to and revealed to us through His Son is His righteousness, and this eternal Spirit of pure and perfect love that embraces all knowledge and wisdom is the Spirit of truth: There is no other Spirit of truth, this is obvious: Only the Spirit who is faithful to love unto death will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us.

The only true and perfect Spirit that came through the Father and the Son was also given to the angels who came after, and then to the first man Adam; but through pride and the desire to experience the unknown and gain a greater wisdom, this Spirit died in many of the angels and was eventually killed off in Adam also. Even so, by the grace of the Lord Jesus, this Spirit is being born in man again. All who are given faith in this Spirit will naturally have faith in the Son. All who are of God have faith in this Spirit. Whoever will not have faith in this Spirit will remain a liar.

Loving parents of the world care for each move their children make as they grow older. There is a joy in the bond of love that can so often be seen in children and their loving parents, and such parents are all too ready to make self-sacrifice for their children in order to keep them in love and to win their love forever. This love is only in part, a reflection of the pure and perfect eternal love that comes through the eternal Father for His eternal Son, and for the lost souls of this world.

Jesus took a little child and had the child stand among them. Then he took the child in his arms. He said to them, “Anyone who welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me. And anyone who welcomes me doesn’t welcome only me but also the One who sent me.” Mark 9:36-37NIRV

Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes!

Is not God the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Yes, and those who see and know this Spirit: “the greatest in the kingdom of heaven”, revealed so clearly for too short a time in little children who are believing in Jesus (Matthew 18:1-5, Mark 9:33-37, Luke 9:46-48) and seek to corrupt, torment or destroy this Spirit, will never be saved for there is nothing left to save them, they condemn themselves. Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes! 
Again, Matthew 12:31-32 explains, "And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come". 

The Father's Spirit then given to each of His chosen gives new life by transforming their corrupted spirits back into perfect holiness, just as Adam and Eve were before the Spirit of truth in them was confounded and corrupted into something evil by their desire to know evil. The Spirit of God therefore will live in all His chosen ones and ultimately make their unique personalities perfect in knowledge, wisdom and love forever, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit given by the Father will never be broken again.

When the Son of God suffered and died for us He revealed to us His self sacrificing Spirit of perfect love: faithful to love unto death and the only way to overcome our old corrupt spirit of lies and delusion. By His finished work He has revealed in full the essence and character of the Spirit of truth, and we shall only be trusted to live with God forever when He knows we will faithfully give our lives for His sake, “For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it” (Matthew 16:25). Saving faith in this atoning God then is all we need. We who have faith in this God will see His promised paradise where the free and infinite imagination of the Spirit of truth is the infinite realm of everything. Where this Spirit is never threatened or offended again there will be endless joy in free and endless creation.

Only the pure and faithful Spirit that is faithful to love unto death, will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us, such is the Spirit that is revealed by the Lord Jesus and by His true followers. This Jesus could not have lied because in His Spirit there can be seen no reason to lie. Recorded history tells us the faithful followers who knew Jesus were in the end prepared to be persecuted to death, even to be tortured to death rather than live a lie and deny what they had witnessed: His commandments and doctrine, the love and wisdom, the miracles, the promises, the crucifixion and the resurrected Jesus Christ. Despite all the efforts of hypocrites, malicious liars and antichrists, this Spirit lives on in all His true followers still. This Spirit is the only proven conveyor of truth simply because NO ONE can explain an alternative in which we all can trust.

...you also condemn yourself in the process. Repent or be damned. Insanity reigns in the darkness of the evil one who condemns the truth and cannot explain what he believes in.

“This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.” (1 John 1:5), “God is love” (1John 4:8). “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love” (1John 4:18). “God is light” because “God is love” and He reveals Himself to all who earnestly seek Him.

May those of us then who will be saved, who are being saved, and who are saved, soon be made perfect in the Spirit of perfect love.

Freedom is the freedom to choose the God of freedom, truth and reason, or the snared old lying devil who refuses to explain the meaning of the spirit he believes in.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Meaning and purpose of the Holy Spirit:

John 14:26
26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Ephesians 4:14-16
14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

Fruits of the Holy Spirit:

Galatians 5:22-26
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. 26 Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.

Essense and character is to be found in these:

Romans 8:26 ESV
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

John 16:12-15 ESV
“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.

Isaiah 11:2 ESV
And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.

Romans 15:13 ESV
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Ephesians 1:13 ESV
In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,

Do you believe in Him? Do you believe having Him is all one needs? No cannabis is necessary, right?

Romans 8:9 ESV
You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

oldman wrote:...May those of us then who will be saved, who are being saved, and who are saved, soon be made perfect in the Spirit of perfect love.

Freedom is the freedom to choose the God of freedom, truth and reason, or the snared old lying devil who refuses to explain the meaning of the spirit he believes in.
You defined love as the Greek word storge defines Love and not as Jesus defines love, therefore, your spirit guides told on themselves as they despise an hate the kind of love Jesus displayed which defeated them and attempt to stain such love shown. Do you even know the gospel message, oldman?

You have been ensnared by the old lying devil, not myself or the Mod's here or those trying to help you. Your comment here indicates that you are calling the Holy Spirit who resides within myself and others here as a lying devil. Next, you are attempting to play the 'love card' a ploy used by seducing spirits to pit God's bible against its self as well as biblical principles against themselves.

Love does not mean blind tolerance... nor does freedom mean violating YHWH's words either.

You also claim that a substance, cannabis, outlawed by God for its use for tapping into the works of spiritism ad false religious systems - that God himself actually led you to use cannabis, well, is an indictment enough against your spirit guides at work within you and all your claims. It is written, God does not show partiality nor is he to be mocked.

Now answers us - why would God show partially toward you by leading you to a substance YHWH himself outlawed, instead of Jesus Christ who is the only one that can save? Jesus was plain in His own words that he is the only way - and that means - no other way, period. God leading to cannabis for deeper spirituality is a lie and goes against the written word of God he left us in order to settle such matters.

Dispense with the mumbo jumbo. You know by what Spirit resides in us - the Spirit of the Living YHWH.

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth - Do you want freedom from your spirit guides or not?

Answer us...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

B. W. wrote:You know by what Spirit resides in us - the Spirit of the Living YHWH.

With or with out cannabis, this is the eternal truth and you have again shown your complete contempt for it.

Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

This is getting old, man. :sleep:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath,
But a harsh word stirs up anger.

So, oldman, our views differ. It is not reasonable to further engage in the nowhere leading debate. Do you agree? If so then leaving this thread is a reasonable thing to do.

Good luck.

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Well, oldman,

Jesus did say a tree is known by its fruit...

Let's see, here on this Discussion forum, we demonstrated great grace toward, let you write your point of view, shown compassion in trying to point you back to Jesus Christ as it is written in James 5:19, 20, "My brothers and sisters, suppose one of you wanders away from the truth and someone brings you back. 20 Then here is what I want everyone to remember. Anyone who turns a sinner from going down the wrong path will save him from death. God will erase many sins by forgiving him." NIrV

What you have shown, or should I rather say, the god spirit guide who get's his marching orders from infinite, has attempted to accuse us of harassing you, blaspheming the Holy Spirit, anyone criticizing you is in error, and any one dare correct is not showing love (storge). Well Rev 12:10 NKJV, reveals plainly that the the devil and all his minions are classed as the accuser of the brethren. So far, you are doing the accusing.

We here have demonstrated mercy, patience, and great kindness toward you as well and shared solid scriptural text to back up what we have said to you. You have not. You offer only spirit guide talk of another, who is not the author of the bible's inspiration. Your concept is love is error. You are heading toward a great chasm as your guides only seek to murder your relationship with YHWH and others who can help, rob you of your mind and real peace that only comes from the true Christ Jesus alone, and bring you into a state of ruin. They seek the same for those that follow your ways too. You need to turn away from your Idol of cannabis, infinite, and intellect, neither of these can or will save you... It maybe that you were hurt or felt abandoned/rejected somehow while young child as you walked along a river. Who knows - but whatever hurt drove you to seek escape is what the True Christ Jesus desires to heal you of, and set you free - freer than you can ever imagine. It is up to you to decide which path to go - spirit guide to ruin and desolation or return to the only Way back to YHWH and find that peace. Choice is yours, our prayers and intent is for you to make the right one.

Let me concluded with this:

The bible is clear, whom the Lord loves, he chastens (Heb 12:5). The real truth is in this - what the bible reveals that Gal 6:1 and Jude 1:22,23. When you see one who is erring, the truth is confront and expose the error so one can return to their senses, not give into your guides whims by attempting to condemn those seeking to save your very soul. We don't condemn you, nor have we put you on trial. However, by the context of what you write - you are the one doing that - mocking us and attempting foolishly the martyr card. In other words, the Truth points that you are in error and have need to repent. Again, the issue of cannabis use to tap into the spiritual realm is pharmakia - which YHWH himself condemns and forbids his adopted children to do. You violate that truth YHWH spoke.You need too turn away from this activity and return to Jesus who the only way to the LORD of Host.

This brings me to the next point. According to the forum guidelines - we are here to discuss and so far, you are not discussing anything. Maybe you need some time to reflect upon this matter a bit more. Therefore, let this serve as a loving warning, not to condemn you, but in hopes you take the time to come to your senses, if you cannot answer the questions posed to you and keep posting the same spirit guide talk, you will find yourself under a temporary ban to grant you time to reflect and come to your senses. At the time of this ban, I will, Lord willing ask those following this thread to gather around and pray for you using a prayer template the the Lord will have me to write. Let me again remind you that if you do not answer the questions and keep posting the same spirit guide talk - a ban will happen ((2 John 1:10c)
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

1over137 wrote:Proverbs 15:1

So, oldman, our views differ. It is not reasonable to further engage in the nowhere leading debate. Do you agree? If so then leaving this thread is a reasonable thing to do.

Good luck.

And best wishes to you 1/137. I am truly sorry though that you still can't see what I see, or agree that what I have written concerning God, the fall of man, the way of salvation and the promised paradise, does not contradict the Scriptures conceived in eternity before the world began.

May the eternal God of pure and perfect love bless us all.

But if any of you still genuinely believe what I have repeatedly written here concerning God, the fall of man, the way of salvation and the promised paradise is a work of evil, then I am truly sorry for you...

The Spirit of “pure and perfect love that embraces all knowledge and wisdom” revealed to us through the life and death of the Lord Jesus is what governs creation, and creation beats everlasting destruction in the lake of fire every time.
1over137
Technical Admin

Post by 1over137 »

oldman wrote:
1over137 wrote:Proverbs 15:1

Good luck.

And best wishes to you 1/137. I am truly sorry though that you still can't see what I see, or agree that what I have written concerning God, the fall of man, the way of salvation and the promised paradise, does not contradict the Scriptures conceived in eternity before the world began.

May the eternal God of pure and perfect love bless us all.

But if any of you still genuinely believe what I have repeatedly written here concerning God, the fall of man, the way of salvation and the promised paradise is a work of evil, then I am truly sorry for you...

The Spirit of “pure and perfect love that embraces all knowledge and wisdom” revealed to us through the life and death of the Lord Jesus is what governs creation, and creation beats everlasting destruction in the lake of fire every time.
And I am truly sorry that you have not understood what we were saying to you.

You 'summarizing' words above are not summary at all.

Peace.

#foreverinmyheart
oldman
Established Member

Post by oldman »

see you soon
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

oldman wrote:
B. W. wrote:You know by what Spirit resides in us - the Spirit of the Living YHWH.

With or with out cannabis, this is the eternal truth and you have again shown your complete contempt for it.

It is written: Col 1:15, 16, 17, He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn (preeminent author) of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. NASB

AMG's Word Study Dictionary defines the greek word translated first born according to context and not on pure mechanical definition rightly as preeminent author…
AMG's Word Study Dictionary

Greek Strong Number 4416

πρωτότοκος
prōtótokos; gen. prōtotókou, masc. noun from prṓtos (G4413), first, and tíktō (G5088), to bear, bring forth. Firstborn, preeminent.

(B) The word prōtótokos is also used in relation to God's creation referring to Christ's supremacy over it. Jesus Christ cannot be both creator and creature. In Col 1:15 He is placed above His creation when He is called prōtótokos pásēs ktíseōs (pásēs, gen. fem. of pás [G3956], every; ktíseōs, gen. of ktísis [G2937], creation or creature), "the firstborn of every creature," or better still, "the one preeminent over all creation" (a.t.). The next verse makes it adequately clear, "For by him were all things created," meaning that He Himself is not part of creation (cf. John 1:3). The meaning approximates that of the noun archḗ (G746), beginning, which means either objectively the first effect, the first created thing, or subjectively the first cause, the source of creation. In Rev 3:14 the noun archḗ in the phrase hē archḗ tḗs ktíseōs toú Theoú is intended to identify Jesus as the first cause or source of creation and not as the first object of creation. Jesus Christ is consequently the archḗ, the ruler over all.

Jesus was not created, nor is he a created being as your doctrine suggest. In fact Paul mentions that Jesus is God in 1 Tim 1:16-17 and Titus 2:13. John says so too in John 1:1, 2, 3, 14. Next Philippians 2:6 reads accurately from the following English translations concerning who Jesus was...

Philippians 2:6 NIV, "Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage..."

Philippians 2:6 10 NET, "who though he existed in the form of God did not regard equality with God as something to be grasped..."

Philippians 2:6 NLT, "Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to."

In fact Hebrews 1:3 from the NASB states this: And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high…

Your comments are not in line with how and what the bible states about who Jesus is and was. Your comments prove that you hold to a different gospel that makes Jesus of equal value and not equal because He is God. Your statement makes it clear that to you, Jesus was/is a mere created being.

In fact Isa 43:10, 11, 12 and Isa 45:21 declares what?

You do not grasp the concept of Christian orthodox doctrine of the Trinity very well and you are preaching another Jesus and an unwholesome doctrine

oldman wrote:The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ reveals the meaning of His Spirit to fallen man, the love of the Father is the heart of His personality, His love is what governs His reasoning. His love given to and revealed to us through His Son is His righteousness, and this eternal Spirit of pure and perfect love that embraces all knowledge and wisdom is the Spirit of truth: There is no other Spirit of truth, this is obvious: Only the Spirit who is faithful to love unto death will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us.

You clearly defined love as Storge kind of love and your assertion is false. God’s nature and character is not easily defined as mere love (storge) alone. Within his nature is Justice, Righteousness, Gloriousness, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Omnisciencents, Godlily emotions of being including (Agape) Love.

What you propose is a distortion of love into a limp wristed dishrag love. God’s love rebukes and chastens and in this, you failed to note. Better to say this, God’s Righteousness governs His Love and His Love brings balance to God’s righteousness…

That is what the bible reveals about God. We do have a written testament about YHWH, who he is, and what his character and nature is. What you wrote is mere spirit guide talk that attempts to manipulate – one – YHWH to submit to your guides and you and – two –twist biblical concepts/words to bring number one about.

oldman wrote:The only true and perfect Spirit that came through the Father and the Son was also given to the angels who came after, and then to the first man Adam; but through pride and the desire to experience the unknown and gain a greater wisdom, this Spirit died in many of the angels and was eventually killed off in Adam also. Even so, by the grace of the Lord Jesus, this Spirit is being born in man again. All who are given faith in this Spirit will naturally have faith in the Son. All who are of God have faith in this Spirit. Whoever will not have faith in this Spirit will remain a liar.

Again, this is blatantly not true. In fact, YHWH created a human spirit for man (Gen 2:7) and for his other created beings (angels) they have their own as well too. Gen 2:7 contradicts your claim without controversy.

In Christian doctrine, spiritual death does not mean the human spirit literally died but rather that our whole trinature being died to God’s influence. Human beings are spiritually dead toward God. This does not mean that the human spirit no longer exist as you contend. You are barking up false doctrine here…

The wages of sin is death. Adam and Eve sinned and mortal death entered the world through this disobedience. The human spirit of fallen humankind is subject to the evil one and is easily influenced to follow spirit guides as you are doing. A true Blood brought, Holy Ghost filled and Born Again believer in Christ is reconciled back to God through what Jesus alone did upon that cross and resurrection. He sends forth the true Holy Spirit inside our human spirit so that He governs us and thus pushing out the evil one who held us in subjugation.

Do you desire to be Free from the evil one’s subjugation, oldman?

oldman wrote:Loving parents of the world care for each move their children make as they grow older. There is a joy in the bond of love that can so often be seen in children and their loving parents, and such parents are all too ready to make self-sacrifice for their children in order to keep them in love and to win their love forever. This love is only in part, a reflection of the pure and perfect eternal love that comes through the eternal Father for His eternal Son, and for the lost souls of this world.

Jesus took a little child and had the child stand among them. Then he took the child in his arms. He said to them, “Anyone who welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me. And anyone who welcomes me doesn’t welcome only me but also the One who sent me.” Mark 9:36-37NIRV

Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes!

There are two kinds of children as it is written:

1 John 3:10, In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

A Child of God is adopted (Eph 1:5 NKJV) not another god…therefore not all people are YHWH’s children – there is a distinction. There are those who are children of darkness and YHWH’s adopted children. Again you err here.

The verse you cite are out of context and are being twisted to fit your spirit guides seeking of destruction – how – by preventing you from hearing YHWH’s rebuke and attempt to correct you. They are trying to make you think you are a martyr here. You are not. Only the Holy Spirit is causing you to leave as you cannot take the rebuke.

oldman wrote:Is not God the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? Yes, and those who see and know this Spirit: “the greatest in the kingdom of heaven”, revealed so clearly for too short a time in little children who are believing in Jesus (Matthew 18:1-5, Mark 9:33-37, Luke 9:46-48) and seek to corrupt, torment or destroy this Spirit, will never be saved for there is nothing left to save them, they condemn themselves. Matthew 18:6-7 explains, “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offences! For offences must come, but woe to that man by whom the offence comes!

Again, Matthew 12:31-32 explains, "And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come".

It is written: John 14:6 NKJV, Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

It is to know Jesus as he is the only way… Acts 4:12 and John 3:15-21 not another spirit. The spirit you mention is a not what Jesus speaks about. Did Satan use the bible against Jesus in Luke 4:1-13?

Then why are you attempting to do the same?

oldman wrote:The Father's Spirit then given to each of His chosen gives new life by transforming their corrupted spirits back into perfect holiness, just as Adam and Eve were before the Spirit of truth in them was confounded and corrupted into something evil by their desire to know evil. The Spirit of God therefore will live in all His chosen ones and ultimately make their unique personalities perfect in knowledge, wisdom and love forever, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit given by the Father will never be broken again.

This is Gnostic thought and the Apostle Paul warn Christians not to go this route in the book of Colossians and elsewhere…

It is written - "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me." John 15:26 NKJV

As you can see, we testify of Jesus Christ alone but you, well, do not - your words betray this one fact concerning the True Holy Spirit... John 16:14 make a bold statement - the Holy Spirit will glorify Jesus and declare that truth by testifying about Jesus. You on the other hand do not demonstrate this at all...

Lastly concerning the word Perfect: the word perfect in the bible actually denotes, well balanced and mature. They way you cite is perfect means ideally faultless. Your use of the word in your sentence structure and writings demonstrates clearly that you think you are ideally ideologically faultless – hence perfect and anyone that dares questions this hubris is blaspheming the holy spirit.

Got News for you – Jude 1:9 – YHWH Rebukes you….

oldman wrote:Only the pure and faithful Spirit that is faithful to love unto death, will have no reason to deceive and offend any of us, such is the Spirit that is revealed by the Lord Jesus and by His true followers. This Jesus could not have lied because in His Spirit there can be seen no reason to lie. Recorded history tells us the faithful followers who knew Jesus were in the end prepared to be persecuted to death, even to be tortured to death rather than live a lie and deny what they had witnessed: His commandments and doctrine, the love and wisdom, the miracles, the promises, the crucifixion and the resurrected Jesus Christ. Despite all the efforts of hypocrites, malicious liars and antichrists, this Spirit lives on in all His true followers still. This Spirit is the only proven conveyor of truth simply because NO ONE can explain an alternative in which we all can trust.
It is written: It is written:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6 NKJV

It is to know Jesus as he is the only way… No other name by which we can be saved – Acts 4:12

John 3:15-21 tells us it is by Him alone.

The spirit you mention is a not what Jesus speaks about.

Did Satan use the bible against Jesus in Luke 4:1-13?

Then why are you attempting to do the same?

In the name of Jesus Christ, do you desire to be free from Infinite’s hubris?
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb: