Reason to believe

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Reason to believe

Post by B. W. »

oldman wrote:
B. W. wrote: The reason you do not understand what we have been saying is that you are listening to something else that is not the spirit of truth...

The reason I do not understand you is because you will not answer me clearly and directly.
I cannot understand anyone who will not answer clearly and directly.
I have answered clearly and directly as well as many of the folks who have responded to you, just re-read the last several post because in there, is your answer.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
oldman
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Reason to believe

Post by oldman »

B. W. wrote:
oldman wrote:
B. W. wrote: The reason you do not understand what we have been saying is that you are listening to something else that is not the spirit of truth...

The reason I do not understand you is because you will not answer me clearly and directly.
I cannot understand anyone who will not answer clearly and directly.
I have answered clearly and directly

Believe what you want to believe.
as well as many of the folks who have responded to you, just re-read the last several post because in there, is your answer.
And here I think I can rest my case.