Humanists and atheists look to higher profile

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Of course. I'm starting to wonder if they're all working for Satan. If they can fall, I suspect that they might be able to rise again. Perhaps they are like us, some seeking salvation, other worrying about themselves while even more working on the side of evil. At any rate, I suspect that not all the angels were happy with the result of their fall along with Satan's, and perhaps some may not be so willing to obey his every command.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Mastermind wrote:Of course. I'm starting to wonder if they're all working for Satan. If they can fall, I suspect that they might be able to rise again. Perhaps they are like us, some seeking salvation, other worrying about themselves while even more working on the side of evil. At any rate, I suspect that not all the angels were happy with the result of their fall along with Satan's, and perhaps some may not be so willing to obey his every command.
Angels aren't given forgiveness by God like we are - so no, there's rising up again. They're held to a different standard than people. Perhaps because they are able to experience God fully and each individual angel knows exactly what it would mean to turn from God.