Rick - how is it going?

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Post Reply
User avatar
1over137
Technical Admin
Posts: 5249
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Slovakia
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 298 times

Rick - how is it going?

#1

Post by 1over137 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:34 am

Rick,

I noticed you work somewhere in hospital?
How is it going there?
And how people face all this covid situation?

Have you witnessed to some nice christian stories, or some other situations that left you thinking about?

Hope you are safe,
Hana
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21644
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1110 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#2

Post by RickD » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:30 am

Hana,

As of last Friday, we had 14 positive corona cases, the majority of which came from nursing homes.

I’ve heard too many stories here about people helping others in this time of need. The people around here are amazing. They truly practice what Christ preached. The guy in our maintenance shop who I would consider to be the least religious of all of us, just prayed with a patient the other day. The patient was stressed, and needed reassurance. She was so happy that he went out of his way to do that for her.

People do the “little things” like that all the time.
These users liked this post by RickD (total 2):
Fliegender (Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:44 pm) • 1over137 (Fri May 01, 2020 2:56 am)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:56 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 30 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#3

Post by bippy123 » Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 pm

Rick please stay safe out there .
I always drop
By to catch your sarcasm hehe
May God watch over all people that work on those areas . They are our true heroes
These users liked this post by bippy123:
1over137 (Sun May 10, 2020 12:06 am)

User avatar
1over137
Technical Admin
Posts: 5249
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Slovakia
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 298 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#4

Post by 1over137 » Sun May 10, 2020 12:08 am

Rick is our hero :clap:
These users liked this post by 1over137:
bippy123 (Thu May 21, 2020 9:13 pm)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart

User avatar
1over137
Technical Admin
Posts: 5249
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Slovakia
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 298 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#5

Post by 1over137 » Sun May 10, 2020 12:11 am

Clapping to all who are there for us

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users liked this post by 1over137:
bippy123 (Thu May 21, 2020 9:13 pm)
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21644
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1110 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#6

Post by RickD » Sun May 10, 2020 10:37 am

bippy123 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 pm
Rick please stay safe out there .
I always drop
By to catch your sarcasm hehe
May God watch over all people that work on those areas . They are our true heroes
I gave up sarcasm for Lent. And I forgot what it’s like being sarcastic.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21644
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1110 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#7

Post by RickD » Sun May 10, 2020 10:42 am

1over137 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:08 am
Rick is our hero :clap:
I’m no hero. The real heros are the people going into places like New York City, where the coronavirus is spreading like crazy.

Btw, as far as we know, there’s only been one confirmed positive case of Covid-19 among employees at the hospital. He works part time at a nursing home, so most likely he got it there.

He was out two weeks, but said he really didn’t get too sick.

Businesses are starting to open up around here. It’s nice to see people getting back to being able to provide food for their families.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:56 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 30 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#8

Post by bippy123 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:12 pm

RickD wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:37 am
bippy123 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 pm
Rick please stay safe out there .
I always drop
By to catch your sarcasm hehe
May God watch over all people that work on those areas . They are our true heroes
I gave up sarcasm for Lent. And I forgot what it’s like being sarcastic.
Lololololol
Man your something else .
Good to see you again buddy .

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21644
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1110 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#9

Post by RickD » Sat May 23, 2020 7:50 pm

bippy123 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:12 pm
RickD wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:37 am
bippy123 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 pm
Rick please stay safe out there .
I always drop
By to catch your sarcasm hehe
May God watch over all people that work on those areas . They are our true heroes
I gave up sarcasm for Lent. And I forgot what it’s like being sarcastic.
Lololololol
Man your something else .
Good to see you again buddy .
Good to hear from you too Bippy, you rascal!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1918
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:56 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 30 times

Re: Rick - how is it going?

#10

Post by bippy123 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:39 am

RickD wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:50 pm
bippy123 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:12 pm
RickD wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:37 am
bippy123 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 pm
Rick please stay safe out there .
I always drop
By to catch your sarcasm hehe
May God watch over all people that work on those areas . They are our true heroes
I gave up sarcasm for Lent. And I forgot what it’s like being sarcastic.
Lololololol
Man your something else .
Good to see you again buddy .
Good to hear from you too Bippy, you rascal!
Hehe , hopefully the next time I do that rick it will
Be with my wife lol

It’s also good to heart from you buddy :)
Stay safe my friend
god bless :)

Post Reply