Atheist Jews

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Lonewolf
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Atheist Jews

Post by Lonewolf »

exactly, there isn't anything written on the subject, so Darwin could of had it right on that part of his evolutionary theory, right?
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Lonewolf wrote:exactly, there isn't anything written on the subject, so Darwin could of had it right on that part of his evolutionary theory, right?
Darwin, Shmarwin. I don't care about evolution one way or another, and I don't care why Asians have slit eyes. Anyway, Darwin's Origin Of Species should be required reading by all High School students. Then Darwin wouldn't be so popular.

FL :D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Lonewolf
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Lonewolf »

LOL at Darwin, Shmarwin. I knew you were old, but not than old to be coming up with that type of talk. LOL, only an ancient one can come up with those type of words.

Anyways, what i was thinking- and that's because i'm not a theologian nor scholar like you are -is that you have to explain the diff races somehow, and if the Bible is silent on it, then why would it be so hard to understand "evolution of the species" in a biological sense, that is.

And I'm not talking nazi supreme race type of thing., i'm simply asking how the diff races came to be, that's all.
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Lonewolf wrote:Anyways, what i was thinking- and that's because i'm not a theologian nor scholar like you are...
OK, now I know you are totally crazy! Calling ME a theologian and a scholar. :pound:
Lonewolf wrote: why would it be so hard to understand "evolution of the species" in a biological sense, that is.
It isn't hard to understand. I never said that it was hard to understand.
Lonewolf wrote:i'm simply asking how the diff races came to be, that's all.
...and I already told you, A) that I don't care, and B) that the Bible is silent on that.

The answers you are looking for will have to come from secular sources.

FL :D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

The bible is silent because it is the theological and histographical accounting of a people, the Hebrews.
Other races and such are mentioned when they come into contact with them or when, like in the NT, the gospel is being spread to them.
Other than that, the bible doesn't address the issue ( if there is an issue) of different races or how they came to be OTHER than to state that ALL were created by God.
While the bible can be viewed as implying that ALL races are descendant from Adam and Eve, that is only ONE possible interpretation of certain passage(s) in Genesis and IF one views the Flood account as a Global flood.