God kicks ***

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

God kicks ***

Post by Mastermind »

I misplaced my prescription sunglasses sometime yesterday, and I've been looking for them, with no luck. Since I hate wearing normal glasses, I prayed to God this morning to help me find them. I didn't, but I found my student ID card instead, which I had lost months ago and lost hope of ever finding. Upon this strange event, I knew God must be bored and decided to make my life a little bit easier today. So I got to my university, and we had presentations about a project. During the presentation, without my glasses, everything was blurry. This actually helped relieve some of my nervousness since I couldn't see people too well, and helped me focus more on what I was supposed to say than on how I have 30 people staring at me. A few minutes ago, I found my sunglasses under my bed, near my computer chair. So, again, I must state that God kicks ***.
RGeeB
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by RGeeB »

:D
Maranatha!
Shirtless
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Shirtless »

I don't know how many times I've been in the exact same situation! God does kick...****?