Mark of the Beast Prototype Is Here

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Fliegender
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Mark of the Beast Prototype Is Here

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:05 am ...Since some silverados and sierras are made in Mexico, and Mexico isn’t in the Bible, silverados and sierras are of the anti-Christ.
I checked and it seems that all pickup trucks are built in the USA 🇺🇸. Even Honda’s Ridgeline is built in Alabama of all places...but maybe you’re right about Mexican Silverados and Sierras. We will have to wait for Mr Bowling to confirm this as he works for Chevrolet.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
DBowling
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DBowling »

Fliegender wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:10 am
RickD wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:05 am ...Since some silverados and sierras are made in Mexico, and Mexico isn’t in the Bible, silverados and sierras are of the anti-Christ.
I checked and it seems that all pickup trucks are built in the USA 🇺🇸. Even Honda’s Ridgeline is built in Alabama of all places...but maybe you’re right about Mexican Silverados and Sierras. We will have to wait for Mr Bowling to confirm this as he works for Chevrolet.
You found me out... I am a GM employee :D

I believe this is current and correct:
The Silverado pickup is General Motors Co.'s best-selling vehicle. Most Silverados are made in Flint, Mich., and Fort Wayne, Ind. But four-door crew cab versions are made at GM's assembly plant in Silao, Mexico.
Like its corporate twin, the Chevrolet Silverado , the GMC Sierra is built in Flint and Fort Wayne. Four-door crew cab versions are built in Silao.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

DBowling wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:16 am You found me out... I am a GM employee :D

The Silverado pickup is General Motors Co.'s best-selling vehicle. Most Silverados are made in Flint, Mich., and Fort Wayne, Ind. But four-door crew cab versions are made at GM's assembly plant in Silao, Mexico.
Like its corporate twin, the Chevrolet Silverado , the GMC Sierra is built in Flint and Fort Wayne. Four-door crew cab versions are built in Silao.
I had a Chevy Chevette in the early 1980s. It was a great car that never broke.

Building cars & trucks in Mexico seems iffy. Nissan and Volkswagen both have assembly plants there and the reliability of their products is below industry average.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:56 am
DBowling wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:16 am You found me out... I am a GM employee :D

I had a Chevy Chevette in the early 1980s. It was a great car that never broke.

Building cars & trucks in Mexico seems iffy. Nissan and Volkswagen both have assembly plants there and the reliability of their products is below industry average.
At least they’re not made in French Canadia. Those French Canadians are very vindictive.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 am
At least they’re not made in French Canadia. Those French Canadians are very vindictive.
There used to be a GM factory in French Canuckistan that built the old Camaro and Firebird. Another factory built Hyundai Sonatas. These factories all closed 20+ years ago. Vehicles built in French Canuckistan now are trucks, buses, airplanes, snowmobiles and those three-wheeled motorcycles. Specialty manufacturers build vehicles like the FAT TRUCK.

What vehicles are built in Florida? motorized wheelchairs for all your old people in the Geriatric State?

This discussion is far more interesting than the Mark of the Beast.
-John Stuart Mill