The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:45 am Stu,

Sometimes when I hold to a belief on something, I ask myself what would be one thing, anything, that would get me to change my mind on what I believe. For example, as a believer in Christ, if someone could somehow prove to me that the resurrection never happened, I’d have no choice but to rethink my entire Christian worldview.

What would be the one thing that would get you to rethink your flat earth beliefs? We’re talking about science. Something that can be scientifically shown to you, that would get you to have to rethink your flat earth beliefs.
Show me the curve.

People have sent balloons up without fisheye lenses and the horizon always rises up. No curve. 120,000 feet no curve.

Like the Knickebein method, impossible on a globe earth.

Tests are done over and over showing ships going over the horizon and being "pulled" back with zoom cameras.

The new rail gun can fire out to 100 miles. Impossible on a globe earth.

And whenever you go up in a plane, no matter how high you go the horizon ALWAYS rises to you eye level, you never see it curving away, no matter if you use infrared photography which can see much further than normal cameras and the human eye.

Show me the curve.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Stu,

Is this an accurate flat earth map? If not, could you post a picture of a flat earth map that you think is accurate?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:10 pm Image

Stu,

Is this an accurate flat earth map? If not, could you post a picture of a flat earth map that you think is accurate?
Many hold to that map, but the flat earth movement really only came about in 2015. That is very little time and NO money to get all the aspects of the movement together, especially creating a map of the earth.

The United Nations uses that map though, so maybe there is something to it :D
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:09 pm

Stu,

Many hold to that map, but the flat earth movement really only came about in 2015. That is very little time and NO money to get all the aspects of the movement together, especially creating a map of the earth.

2015?
This is a Gleason’s Flat Earth map from 1892, and it looks similar to the other map:

I need to ask you a question about where something is located. Which map should I use ?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:44 am

Stu,

2015?
This is a Gleason’s Flat Earth map from 1892, and it looks similar to the other map:

I need to ask you a question about where something is located. Which map should I use ?
I honestly don't know if the maps are correct, many flat earthers seem to say they are.

I tell you what give the flat earthers the equivalent of NASA's $1.8 billion a month budget and we could come up with something.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:26 am

Stu,

2015?

I honestly don't know if the maps are correct, many flat earthers seem to say they are.

I tell you what give the flat earthers the equivalent of NASA's $1.8 billion a month budget and we could come up with something.
So, you don’t question the flat earth when there’s no working model that explains both day/night, and seasons, and there’s not even a map?

That doesn’t raise any red flags for you?

Btw, I’m working on something that any flat earther with 1/2 a brain cell will notice as a huge problem for the flat earth non-model.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:02 am
Stu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:26 am

Stu,

2015?

So, you don’t question the flat earth when there’s no working model that explains both day/night, and seasons, and there’s not even a map?

That doesn’t raise any red flags for you?

Btw, I’m working on something that any flat earther with 1/2 a brain cell will notice as a huge problem for the flat earth non-model.
I never said there isn't a working model, just that I'm not sure if it is 100% correct. Download that Flat Earth Clock app, it gives a good idea.
Remember I told you abou the Astrolabe that made predictions. People have had working models for a flat that made perfect predictions. I don't know how much of that knowledge has been lost, but things like the Astrolabe are there for all to see.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote:
I never said there isn't a working model, just that I'm not sure if it is 100% correct. Download that Flat Earth Clock app, it gives a good idea.
Remember I told you abou the Astrolabe that made predictions. People have had working models for a flat that made perfect predictions. I don't know how much of that knowledge has been lost, but things like the Astrolabe are there for all to see.
But there is no working flat earth model. It could never work because the earth isn’t flat. And no flat earth map will ever be able to be used to measure distances between locations, because the earth isn’t flat. And btw, the astrolabe was designed using a spherical earth.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Ok, so you guys are so convinced that NASA/government photos are proof of a globe earth.

Well how about some government documents then.

These documents are from the US Army, Airforce, CIA, NASA and stolen documents from the Russian government. Note that they were once classified with huge penalties for releasing the information.

The Russian documents for instance talk of the "brightness of the firmament" and a near-sun halo and that "the shape of the earth is not known". The US documents continually talk about a flat earth and non-rotating earth in their calculations.

Some say that it was to make the math easier, but that makes no sense as you would have to factor that in in a real world scenarios. But in some they say "must properly reflect the underlying physics" then go onto say "In this paper, the rigid body equations of motion over a flat non-rotating earth are developed", so the flat earth model must be the correct one!!!!!

Note that these documents were all found on US government websites, but guess what.... once Pastor Dean had found and exposed these documents and they went viral, some of the documents are now missing from the websites. But we have video and screenshot evidence of them. They obviously have something to hide.

Take the time to look and listen to what is being read. This is NASA and the government talking.

You can watch the whole thing, Pastor Dean usually starts off with Bible passages, or you can skip to 34:10 to see evidence of flat earth like Florida being flatter than a pancake. Or 40:10 for a new world record for line of sight microwave link, 235km.

Or you can start at 44:45 to see just the government documents.

34:10?? - 38:57 Several US states, led by Florida, are flatter than a pancake

40:10?? - New world record for microwave link distance. This is a line-of-sight test 235km!! Antenna should be 2.38 miles below line of sight!!!

44:45 - 1:46:45 Government documents, NASA, talk of flat nonrotating earth; classified 1948 Russian documents, "shape of the earth is not known", Classified Russian stolen by CIA 1957 "brightness of the firmament, near-sun halo, assumption of a flat earth; 2010 Army Research Laboratory (.mil) "with a flat earth assumption, diagram of Earth that looks flat and has a dome with fixed points on it they use for navigation!; NASA documents, "non-rotating flat earth"; Declassified NASA documents 1972 - "flat nonrotating earth may be assumed, flat nonrotating reference frame, will be vertical (perpendicular to the horizontal plane of the earth) at all times; calculations for the guidance system of the space shuttle "model in flat earth coordinates" "assumptions - flat earth: coriolis and centrifugal forces neglected!!!", MIT document "Three targeting methods were considered: assuming a flat earth"; NASA 1961 documents for unguided missiles "the missile position in space is computed relative to a flat nonrotating earth"; NASA 1965 documents "flat nonrotating earth" "plane level surface and a nonrotating earth"; NASA documents for Motion for damaged aircraft "must properly reflect the underlying physics" then go onto say "In this paper, the rigid body equations of motion over a flat non-rotating earth are developed", so the physics of a flat non-rotating earth are THE CORRECT PHYSICS??!!!; Classified Military 1953 documents "Validity of flat earth assumption for atmospheric calculations" "flat earth assumption" "This relationship is correct for a flat earth and a flat earth atmosphere" ; NASA documents "The helicopter equations of motion are given in body axes with respect to a flat nonrotating Earth"; US Airforce documents for Unmanned Vehicle Targeting "flat earth model used"; Army Research Laboratory 2003 documents "flat earth non-turbulant atmosphere, ie. not moving"; Army research Laboratory 2001 documents "Propagation of Electromagnetic Fields Over Flat Earth"; Ballistic Vehicle Motion "entering the atmosphere over a flat nonrotating Earth"; Pay loads for Spinning Projectiles "These equations assume a flat earth"

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:07 am Show me the curve.
Don't like NASA?

How about Russia?
Russian satellite's 121-megapixel image of Earth is most detailed yet
https://www.theverge.com/2012/5/12/3016 ... megapixels

Or China?
Chinese satellite snags new views of Earth from lunar orbit
https://www.planetary.org/articles/2018 ... earth-pics

The EU?
Incredible photos of Earth from the European Space Agency
https://www.dpreview.com/articles/08407 ... ace-agency

Japan?
Japan’s New Satellite Captures an Image of Earth Every 10 Minutes
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... nutes.html

How about India?
Stunning Photos Show Earth from India's Spacecraft Headed to the Moon
https://www.space.com/india-moon-chandr ... earth.html

and it goes on and on and on...

Thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos from different countries, organizations, space craft, space stations, etc all "show the curve".

"The curve" is very easy to find.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:41 am
Don't like NASA?

How about Russia?

Or China?

The EU?

Japan?

How about India?

Thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos from different countries, organizations, space craft, space stations, etc all "show the curve".

Yes and pictures are easy to fake to. What do you make of the government documents above.

Tell me is this proof of the curve as well?????

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:14 am
Don't like NASA?

How about Russia?

Or China?

The EU?

Japan?

How about India?

Yes and pictures are easy to fake to.
So all these different countries and satellites and space craft are all conspiring together to fake thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos to show the same thing.

Look at the different countries who are allegedly conspiring together.
That alone should demonstrate to even you that flat earth is not only a lie, it is an absurd lie.

I "showed you the curve" from different countries, satellites, and space craft.
Do you have any evidence to support the assertion that any or all of those pictures were "fake"?
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:58 am
Don't like NASA?

How about Russia?

Or China?

The EU?

Japan?

How about India?

So all these different countries and satellites and space craft are all conspiring together to fake thousands and thousands and thousands of pictures and videos to show the same thing.

That alone should demonstrate to even you that flat earth is not only a lie, it is an absurd lie.

Do you have any evidence to support the assertion that any or all of those pictures were "fake"?
You ignored the video I posted is that evidence for a globe earth too? Because you know that is as fake as it gets.
A Russian and Polish cosmonaut has even said that the earth is flat. You won't hear that on CNN.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:35 am
Don't like NASA?

How about Russia?

Or China?

The EU?

Japan?

How about India?

You ignored the video I posted
I didn't ignore it.
I dismiss it as lies and nonsense.

Back to the pictures from various countries that all "show the curve"
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Russia are "fake"?
Do You have any evidence that the pictures from China are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from the European Space Agency are fake?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Japan are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from India are "fake"?
A Russian and Polish cosmonaut has even said that the earth is flat.
Source please.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:52 am
Stu wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:35 am
Don't like NASA?

How about Russia?

Or China?

The EU?

Japan?

How about India?

You ignored the video I posted
I didn't ignore it.
I dismiss it as lies and nonsense.

Back to the pictures from various countries that all "show the curve"
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Russia are "fake"?
Do You have any evidence that the pictures from China are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from the European Space Agency are fake?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from Japan are "fake"?
Do you have any evidence that the pictures from India are "fake"?
A Russian and Polish cosmonaut has even said that the earth is flat.
Source please.
You say that video is fake?? How do you know that?