The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Post by Stu »

So here are three videos that pretty well squashes the idea that NASA has been truthful and lies all the time and that they don't even go to space and the last one proving that they didn't go to the moon.

Here some astronauts are supposedly 265 miles up and toss a micro satellite into space. Keep a close eye at about 2:30 when the second camera pans right to keep up with the satellite, notice something strange about the earth, it disappears!!!!!!

This is from the Gemini 4 Mission on 3 June 1965 where Ed White apparently conducted a space walk. Keep an eye on the earth and it's rotation. Insane.

This is the one you MUST WATCH though, it is from a documentary called A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon.
You can watch the whole thing if you like but first watch the bit from 32:00 - 40:30.
Note that this is actual UNEDITED Apollo 11 NASA footage and that when this documentary was released shorty thereafter ALL Apollo footage was "lost". They basically faked the picture of the earth with trickery and the time of the film proves they couldn't have been on the moon when they said they were.
Turn the sound up and listen carefully to the narrator and what they are doing inside the capsule.
I don't agree with everything that they conclude but it does prove they never went to the moon.

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Post by RickD »

:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

Okaaaaay...there never was a Moon landing.

Have you been eating mushrooms you found in the forest? 🍄
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

So here are three videos that pretty well squashes the idea that NASA has been truthful and lies all the time and that they don't even go to space and the last one proving that they didn't go to the moon.
I am now officially ashamed that I am a human being.

:brick:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:41 pm
Relax, man, relax...just have some fresh mushroom 🍄 soup. All your troubles will drift away...

Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh...
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:07 pm
RickD wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:41 pm
Relax, man, relax...just have some fresh mushroom 🍄 soup. All your troubles will drift away...

Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh...
No, seriously. All this time, I thought we had sent man to the moon. All this time, I thought the earth was a globe. It turns out that the flat earthers were right all along. How could we have been duped?

All kidding aside, Oswald did kill Kennedy, right?

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:37 pm
No, seriously. All this time, I thought we had sent man to the moon. All this time, I thought the earth was a globe. It turns out that the flat earthers were right all along. How could we have been duped?

All kidding aside, Oswald did kill Kennedy, right?
You get your information from corrupt news media. I’m happy that you’re finally seeing the Light.

(And, no, Oswald did not kill Kennedy. JFK was in an ambush; there were 3 gunmen and the fatal shot was fired from what is called the grassy knoll by an alien. Oswald was just a stooge, a fall guy for the Soviets and an orbiting mother ship from Arcturus 5677B. It’s now known that the aliens were also playing the Soviets.)
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

So all I see are snarky comments with no actual comments on the insane footage that I showed.
Do you guys really have no comment on what was shown, just sarcasm?

Most of you here will probably agree that the government and organisations like the FBI lies all the time yet you believe the government/NASA are squeaky clean with regards to all their actions on space. There is so much out there that I could show. As Christians we know the devil has his hands in many things and NASA is one of those organisations.

What did Mark Twain say: “It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

just sarcasm? Is there really any other way to be on this forum? y/:]

Keep your expectations low....better to aim for a deep and meaningful joke..
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Nessa wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:44 pm just sarcasm? Is there really any other way to be on this forum? y/:]

Keep your expectations low....better to aim for a deep and meaningful joke..
Hmmmm it's just that some of us Christian's believe that we are in the end times and things are getting serious. It's time to be awake not thinking everything is normal. I will post something later when on my PC relating to a device that Microsoft just patented that can track you and keep your financial details. The patent no. is 060606. Coincidence? I don't think so.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:52 pm So all I see are snarky comments with no actual comments on the insane footage that I showed.

Most of you here will probably agree that the government and organisations like the FBI lies all the time yet you believe the government/NASA are squeaky clean with regards to all their actions on space. There is so much out there that I could show. As Christians we know the devil has his hands in many things and NASA is one of those organisations.

What did Mark Twain say: “It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.”
Sarcasm is appropriate, when we realize the absolute insanity of what you are saying.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90375425/ap ... conspiracy

Try going to a flat earth website, and provide them with facts about why the earth isn’t flat. You’ll see that they refuse to acknowledge anything that goes against their insane beliefs. Any person who sincerely believes that the moon landing was a hoax, will not be swayed by facts that say otherwise.

Any person who insists the MRNA Covid vaccines are safe, will refuse to acknowledge what the word Safe actually means, and deny facts that have shown that there is a risk from the vaccines, and there have been people harmed by the vaccines. Facts and rational discussions don’t work with people who live in their own fairytale land. Sarcasm is a much better approach.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:57 am
Stu wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:52 pm So all I see are snarky comments with no actual comments on the insane footage that I showed.

Sarcasm is appropriate, when we realize the absolute insanity of what you are saying.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90375425/ap ... conspiracy

Try going to a flat earth website, and provide them with facts about why the earth isn’t flat. You’ll see that they refuse to acknowledge anything that goes against their insane beliefs. Any person who sincerely believes that the moon landing was a hoax, will not be swayed by facts that say otherwise.

Any person who insists the MRNA Covid vaccines are safe, will refuse to acknowledge what the word Safe actually means, and deny facts that have shown that there is a risk from the vaccines, and there have been people harmed by the vaccines. Facts and rational discussions don’t work with people who live in their own fairytale land. Sarcasm is a much better approach.
Guess what, pretty well all flat earthers and moon landing deniers started off as the complete opposite. Everyone is raised as a kid on what society has deemed is factual. You learn it in pre-school, primary and high school and in university. No one starts off as a flat earther or moon landing denier.

It was the same with me. I literally mocked people who thought otherwise. I thought flat eathers were completely nuts until one day I just listened to a Pastor who was a flat earther and it got me thinking and I did not have a closed mind like I did with the Iraq war for instance. I was a George W Bush fan boy and I knew there were WMD's in Iraq. By no means was I sold but from there on I spent months researching because as I have said the Bible also teaches flat earth in many areas so that was important to me.

What about when Joshua asks God to stop the sun and moon. Most people don't even think about that and just read over it, but it is a huge thing. It is only possible on a flat earth. Either the author got it wrong or the Bible doesn't mention that the earth came to a sudden stand still. It is impossible on a globe earth.

First let's start out with what someone who believes in the globe model believes in. Here is what you believe.
The earth is spinning at 1,000mph as it revolves around the sun at 66,600mph while the sun shoots through space at 450,000mph while the Milky Way is moving through space at 650,000,000 mph. That is what they teach. Does it really feel that way? Have we never come across a star or body bigger than the sun who's gravity attracts us in a different direction. Not once in the history has movement been detected, yet we apparently are flying through space at 650,000,000 mph.

Taking that into account, what about Psalms 19:4-6
We all know what circuit means, and it says that the sun has a circuit, how does the sun go on a circuit if it is travelling through space 450,000mph never coming back to where it was before?

There are tons of such examples.

I read your article and it really doesn't give any facts just a lot of hand waving.

As for the main point that the Russians would have called the US on faking the moon landings, yeah that was the same logic I used for a while.

However as a Christian most believe that for the bigger picture all the big countries end goal is the same. A new world order. It is the devil's plan carried out by man. Space was a big no no as everyone knew that the Bible taught of a dome and water above that and God's throne on top of that. When the first Russian cosmonaut came back from "space" what did he say, "I see no god up here." Yeah that was the intention all along.

Take Antarctica, in the 1950s when Admiral Byrd went there and discovered things and made some fantastic claims. Guess what. Antarctica was SHUT DOWN PERMANENTLY FOREVER FOR EVERYONE.

Enemies, friends, dictators, everyone they all signed the treaty that Antarctica was off limits, you really telling me that people cared that much about penguins and polar bears and a land of ice in the 1950s?? Come on. And they have kept that treaty no matter who came into power.

I'm busy listening to an interview with a US Navy Missile Instructor. He is telling his story about how he came to believe that the earth is flat based on what his job entails. Their missiles see line of sight out to 50 nautical miles (57 miles). A target that far out should be obstructed by 1,512 feet of water!!! It is impossible on a globe earth. There are tons of facts like this that make the globe earth literally impossible.

Heck you can prove it yourself with a camera like a Nikon P900. Zoom in on a boat that has supposedly gone over the horizon, guess what it comes back into focus, the full boat. It is not the horizon it is the limitations of the human eye. Get a good enough camera and you can zoom in for miles, someone took a picture of the Chicago skyline from 70 miles away. You must see what is possible with infrared photography you can see through the haze for miles.

Did you watch the third video that I posted?

Give me your best proofs for the moon landing.

Do me a favour just watch this video, give it a chance, go in with an open but critical mind and tell me what you think. It's a sarcastic take on things but you will get the hang of it.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

And remember what Michio Kaku says about cosmology. They have NO CLUE what is going on, it is ONE BIG GUESS.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Sorry I wrote "space was a big no no", I meant the following.

However as a Christian most believe that for the bigger picture all the big countries end goal is the same. A new world order. It is the devil's plan carried out by man. Space and a vast universe was crucial as everyone knew that the Bible taught of a dome and water above that and God's throne on top of that. When the first Russian cosmonaut came back from "space" what did he say, "I see no god up here." Yeah that was the intention all along.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

I’ve reconsidered my position on the so-called “lunar landings”. I’ve done much research on the internet and have come to the conclusion that the over 4000 employees of Mission Support at NASA and their suppliers directly related with the Apollo program were all involved in one GIANT cover up. If this weren’t bad enough, it is glaringly obvious to anyone with internet access that the Jet Propulsion Laboratory schemed with NASA to fake all the Mars landings. Every single one, right down to this last sham rover “Perseverance”. For the benefit of all the stupid, intellectually stunted fools who believe there’s a rover named Perseverance on Mars, let’s hope this show staged at secret locations in Arizona and New Mexico continues. It amuses the feeble minded so I’m fine with that. Congratulations to the employee solidarity at NASA/JPL in keeping the secret for over 50 years but your LIE has been revealed by brave internet sleuths with no training or knowledge whatsoever! Ha!

Meanwhile, please consider promoting this site authored by a man who is undoubtedly the greatest mind of our time:

https://www.45office.com
-John Stuart Mill