Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Post by Philip »

Rick, I understand your concerns. I have them as well. And I'll research it much more before I take one. I have immune issues, so that virus could be really dangerous to me. Everyone will just have to decide for themselves what they and their families are comfortable with.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu brought up a really good point that I hadn’t thought about:
Stu wrote:
Look at America, they eat so unhealthy and then everyone wonders why so much is spent on healthcare every year, it's because you are what you eat.
Is it a coincidence that Americans are fat and unhealthy, and we have a problem with this virus?

Where are the doctors advocating for people to live healthy lives?

All we hear is masks, lockdowns, and vaccines will save the day. What about eating healthy, exercising, building a healthy immune system, so we can skip the poison vaccine?

Americans are lazy, fat, unhealthy, and want shortcuts.

Philip wrote:
I have immune issues, so that virus could be really dangerous to me.
I understand. If I were in your shoes, I’d take precautions to stay safe.

Just be aware that with immune issues, you may also be susceptible to issues from the vaccine.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Challenger007
Familiar Member

Post by Challenger007 »

Philip wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:19 pm Challenger007: Better yet, if you have faith, you still have common sense.

Absolutely! In fact, this is the counsel of the Bible, to use good judgment as well.
Have you ever met people whose common sense is completely turned off on the basis of religious fanaticism? I had a friend as a child, and I say he was because he is no longer there, he died at the age of 9. Do you know why? Once he became very ill, he had pneumonia. His parents treated him with prayers when the guy needed to be placed in a hospital and to carry out adequate medication. Of course, after this incident, the guy recovered, remaining disabled. About six months later, he fell ill again and again did not receive medical attention. As a result, the child died. Does the Bible teach parents to feel this way about their child's health?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Challenger007 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:53 am
Philip wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:19 pm Challenger007: Better yet, if you have faith, you still have common sense.

Absolutely! In fact, this is the counsel of the Bible, to use good judgment as well.
Have you ever met people whose common sense is completely turned off on the basis of religious fanaticism? I had a friend as a child, and I say he was because he is no longer there, he died at the age of 9. Do you know why? Once he became very ill, he had pneumonia. His parents treated him with prayers when the guy needed to be placed in a hospital and to carry out adequate medication. Of course, after this incident, the guy recovered, remaining disabled. About six months later, he fell ill again and again did not receive medical attention. As a result, the child died. Does the Bible teach parents to feel this way about their child's health?
No. In fact, Luke was a physician.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick, could you please post some link to sources you find credible about vaccine concerns?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:20 pm Rick, could you please post some link to sources you find credible about vaccine concerns?
Philip,

We’re talking specifically about Covid-19 vaccines, correct? To be clear, I’m not lumping all vaccines in with this vaccine.

I don’t have any saved links. I’d have to do some research again.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Yes, Rick, just Covid vaccines - and that would be great if you could.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

FDA says Pfizer Covid vaccine provides some protection after first dose, meets success criteria
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/fda-say ... cerns.html
The Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday that data from Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine trials was consistent with recommendations put forth by the agency for an emergency use authorization. It also said the vaccine was highly effective and did not raise any specific safety concerns.
In documents published ahead of an advisory meeting Thursday to review Pfizer’s vaccine, FDA staff also said data submitted appeared to show the vaccine was at least 52% effective before the second dose and 82% effective for the combined group of people who took one or two doses.
Pfizer’s vaccine recommends two doses about three weeks apart. The agency added that two doses of the vaccine were “highly effective” in preventing confirmed cases of Covid-19 at least seven days following the second dose. In such instances, the vaccine was 94.8% effective after seven days of the inoculation.
Here is a link to the FDA Briefing Document for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that will be reviewed on Dec 10.
https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Here's a few interesting articles and links:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... 9-vaccine/

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/conce ... story.html

Man, DB's medical paper was miserable to read - reminds me of the pharmacists I used to have to edit articles for.

I wonder what Doctor Hana thinks about all this? y:-?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Watch the Robert Kennedy Jr. video about how he explains how they get their results.

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

I would not consider Robert Kennedy Jr to be a reliable resource regarding vaccines. He has been spreading misinformation regarding vaccines for a number of years.

Here is a 2017 article about Robert Kennedy Jr in Scientific American.
How Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Distorted Vaccine Science
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... -science1/
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Here’s the Robert Kennedy video I was talking about. If you think he’s spreading misinformation, point out where he’s doing it.

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Philip wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:06 am And I'll research it much more before I take one. I have immune issues, so that virus could be really dangerous to me.
I came across this today...

Why Some Immunocompromised People May Not Be Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... vulnerable
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Philip wrote: ↑Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:06 am
And I'll research it much more before I take one. I have immune issues, so that virus could be really dangerous to me.
DB: I came across this today...

Why Some Immunocompromised People May Not Be Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... vulnerable
DB, I'd seen that - and for me the info in the link presents a gray area - because although I have an auto-immune issue, I'm otherwise healthy, on no prescriptions. But fever is always bad news for me - I get much sicker than others with it. My son is coming home from CA with his girlfriend, for Christmas, and I want them to get tested, else, I'll feel like they need to wear masks around us.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

This video is very informative. Anyone who is open to learning about vaccines, NEEDS to watch this educational video.

-Edward R Murrow