Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Covid Vaccines - Trial For The Mark Of The Beast

Post by RickD »

You missed the first and most important thing in my last post.

You said that if 50% of people get vaccinated, and others don’t, at least that 50% will be safe.

That goes against what the “experts” are saying.
And it goes against what you’re claiming. If you disagree with the experts that are saying that being vaccinated doesn’t make one immune, but you think it does, then just get vaccinated. Don’t worry about the rest of us. There’s no point or need for herd immunity if you’re right that getting the vaccine makes one “safe” from Covid, right?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Coming in from a bit of a conspiracy angle here, but is it just a little strange that all the vaccine companies just happen to have their vaccines ready all at the same time, when a vaccine for this type of virus has never been made before? That's quite the coincidence.

I suppose one could argue that they done it so as not to give Trump any boost in the elections.
From what I understand they weren't cooperating, they all made their own variation of a vaccine.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Re: Covid Vaccines

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:27 pm There’s no point or need for herd immunity if you’re right that getting the vaccine makes one “safe” from Covid, right?
I guess... If one is selfish and cares only about themself...

However I do happen to care about the health and safety of others.
I do care about my country, I do care about those who are out of work due to covid.
I do want my country to reach herd immunity asap, so people can safely go back to work and so things can get back "to normal".

As for what the covid vaccines do, here is a helpful link.
Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... -work.html
The Bottom Line
Getting vaccinated is one of many steps you can take to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. Protection from COVID-19 is critically important because for some people, it can cause severe illness or death.

Stopping a pandemic requires using all the tools available. Vaccines work with your immune system so your body will be ready to fight the virus if you are exposed. Other steps, like masks and social distancing, help reduce your chance of being exposed to the virus or spreading it to others. Together, COVID-19 vaccination and following CDC’s recommendations to protect yourself and others will offer the best protection from COVID-19.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

BTW, just because I don't KNOW of any factual information that the vaccines pose a danger to most people, that doesn't mean I've decided to take it. I do know that prudence can well protect one against unknown dangers - and that cuts both ways.

And even though there's significant uncertainty of about how well a mask or social distancing will protect one, I'm sure as heck going to continue using/practicing these - as while a hassle, they are tiny inconveniences that may well help a lot. Only the stupid and careless don't practice these, because even if they suspect these measures to be useless, they also have no idea that they might well bring themselves and others a significant level of protection, especially when mutually practiced!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling,

You completely avoided addressing the point of my post. You said that if 50% of people get the vaccine, they’ll be safe. Your experts are saying the opposite. Do you have info that the rest of us don’t have?

Care to address that?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
BTW, just because I don't KNOW of any factual information that the vaccines pose a danger to most people, that doesn't mean I've decided to take it. I do know that prudence can well protect one against unknown dangers - and that cuts both ways.
The point I’m trying to make, is not that there’s proof that the Covid vaccines are going to harm people, but that we have no idea what they will do, because there’s no possible way to know. Since the Covid vaccines have been rushed, there’s just no way to know the long term effects.
Philip wrote:
And even though there's significant uncertainty of about how well a mask or social distancing will protect one, I'm sure as heck going to continue using/practicing these - as while a hassle, they are tiny inconveniences that may well help a lot. Only the stupid and careless don't practice these, because even if they suspect these measures to be useless, they also have no idea that they might well bring themselves and others a significant level of protection, especially when mutually practiced!
That’s interesting that you say that. I spoke with a doctor in my hospital, and asked him if he’s going to get the Covid vaccine. He said, “not any time soon.” His professional opinion was that he doesn’t think the vaccine is really going to help. He said just wear a mask, keep away from people, and wash hands a lot.

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:09 pm DBowling,

You completely avoided addressing the point of my post. You said that if 50% of people get the vaccine, they’ll be safe. Your experts are saying the opposite. Do you have info that the rest of us don’t have?

Care to address that?
Sure...
I simply reject your premise...

To the best of my knowledge, I have embraced information from reliable medical professionals.
And I am unaware of anything I have posted that contradicts information from reliable medical professionals.

That said... Let me make this real easy for you...
If you are convinced that I have posted something that is contradicted by the links that I posted, then you should rely on the information in the links and disregard anything I have posted that you believe is contradicted by those links.

Like I said earlier, I have no interest in argumentation about how phrases are parsed that only distracts from the very serious topic of what each of us can and should do to fight and hopefully defeat covid.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling,

You’re putting out different information that the sources you say you base your info on. People who are vaccinated, aren’t guaranteed to be safe from Covid 19, and there’s no way to know if they’re safe from side effects from the vaccine.

This article explains how the trial numbers of efficacy don’t necessarily equal real world numbers.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytime ... 0p19G=2103
DBowling wrote:
If you are convinced that I have posted something that is contradicted by the links that I posted, then you should rely on the information in the links and disregard anything I have posted that you believe is contradicted by those links.
I only rely on the information in the links to see if you’re being consistent with what you’re saying. I certainly don’t rely on the cdc or any government entity to be honest and reliable. There’s been too much dishonesty all along, since this virus hit the US.

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:02 pm
DBowling wrote:
I only rely on the information in the links to see if you’re being consistent with what you’re saying.
OK... fair enough...
Feel free to post my quote and the quote from my links that I allegedly contradicted.

I will take a look at them...
If what I posted was not as clear as it should have been, then I will be happy to clarify.
If my quote is inconsistent with my source material, then I will be happy to admit it and thank you for catching my error.

Fair enough?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:21 pm
RickD wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:02 pm
DBowling wrote:
I only rely on the information in the links to see if you’re being consistent with what you’re saying.
OK... fair enough...
Feel free to post my quote and the quote from my links that I allegedly contradicted.

I will take a look at them...
If what I posted was not as clear as it should have been, then I will be happy to clarify.
If my quote is inconsistent with my source material, then I will be happy to admit it and thank you for catching my error.

Fair enough?
I’m not sure if there’s anything in the quotes you posted. I was talking about other articles from the cdc that I have read. I referenced the cdc, because they are one of the authorities that you rely on.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

It's even affecting the mouthpieces of the vaccines now. Many more cases like this of regular Joe Soap out there that aren't reported in the MSM.

How many people suffer from headaches after a shot? Is it just a headache or could it be signs of something more severe as we see below but we just brush it off.

Lisa Shaw: Presenter's death due to complications of Covid vaccine

A radio presenter died due to complications from the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, a coroner has found.

Lisa Shaw, who worked for BBC Radio Newcastle, died at the age of 44 in May after developing headaches a week after getting her first dose of the vaccine.

Newcastle coroner Karen Dilks heard Ms Shaw suffered blood clots in the brain which ultimately led to her death.

The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.

The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."

More

And this journalist is still saying get the shot even after nearly dying... I don't think I would be that enthusiastic, Stockholm Syndrome perhaps.....

And I wonder why they are getting symptoms like dizziness and so on... hmmmmm maybe because of blood clots. And the blood is struggling to flow properly throughout the body.

Aussie journalist shares 'intense' vaccine side-effect from hospital bed

Pfizer has a rare heart inflammation side effect
Myocarditis and pericarditis explained
People urged to discuss with GP if concerned about side effects
Australians still urged to "get vaxxed" — despite the health scare

Australian journalist Denham Hitchcock is urging Aussies to explore what Covid vaccination is best for them after being hospitalised with a heart condition in the weeks after his second Pfizer jab.

Hitchcock, who works for Seven News, described "feeling off" for a couple of weeks after receiving his second dose of Pfizer, saying his symptoms didn't start to appear until the end of the second week.

He later went to the hospital where he was diagnosed with pericarditis, which he said was a "rare" side effect.

Pericarditis is an inflammation of the lining around the heart. The condition occurs generally in the population and is more common in males aged between 20 and 50 years.

According to the Australian Department of Health website, the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis has been observed in people who have received mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, like Pfizer, in overseas studies.

Symptoms started a couple of weeks after his second dose

Mr Hitchcock admitted he debated whether or not to post his experience online, but decided it was important everyone know of possible side effects when deciding what vaccine to receive.

"I'm not anti-vax," he wrote in a post to Instagram, along with pictures of himself in hospital.

"I’m PRO opening the bloody country up and to do that I don’t see any way around getting the majority of Australia vaccinated."

"Nearing the end of the second week my heart started to race, I was getting pins and needles in the arms, extreme fatigue and a very strange sensation of dizziness," he wrote.

"I took Nurofen, and I kept working."

By the end of the third week after his vaccination though, Mr Hitchcock said he had gotten "steadily worse".

"Sharp chest pain — cold shivers and chills — and the dizziness was intense," he said.

"25 days after the shot and probably a little late to hospital — but here I am — diagnosed with pericarditis — or inflammation of the heart due to the Pfizer vaccine."

More
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

There are common medications - ones taken by millions of people around the world - that kill a small percentage of people every year. And that's because there is NO medication or vaccine that will be safe for every person with every condition or how their body might uniquely respond. People who appear to want some kind of guarantee that a medication or vaccine has zero risk, or that it won't have some side effects, before they are willing to take it, simply aren't being realistic.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:51 pm There are common medications - ones taken by millions of people around the world - that kill a small percentage of people every year. And that's because there is NO medication or vaccine that will be safe for every person with every condition or how their body might uniquely respond. People who appear to want some kind of guarantee that a medication or vaccine has zero risk, or that it won't have some side effects, before they are willing to take it, simply aren't being realistic.
And yet, we are still told that these Covid vaccines are safe. When does the entire nation get to the point that they will no longer trust the government for anything?

Wait until the vaccinated start getting hospitalized from Covid, like is happening in Israel. Wait until we realize that the vaccine that weren’t developed for the Delta variant, aren’t effective for the Delta variant.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:51 pm There are common medications - ones taken by millions of people around the world - that kill a small percentage of people every year. And that's because there is NO medication or vaccine that will be safe for every person with every condition or how their body might uniquely respond. People who appear to want some kind of guarantee that a medication or vaccine has zero risk, or that it won't have some side effects, before they are willing to take it, simply aren't being realistic.
It seems the Spike Protein could be just as dangerous on it's own as the whole virus. And that is what the mRNA and other vaccines produce, billions of spike proteins.

Why does the vaccine create headaches, pins and needles, dizziness, etc. in some? Possibly because of blood clots and bad circulation due to the vaccine. It's not just a harmless headache, it could be the signs of something potentially deadlier.

This is something that has already been observed, but what wasn't previously known is the exact mechanism and role of the S protein. This protein is replicated by all of the currently available vaccines, the team said.

For the study, the team created a pseudovirus for the study, which only had the S protein but not the rest of the virus, to show in the lab that this protein is enough by itself to cause disease.

The effects on the respiratory system are a consequence of the inflammation of the vascular tissue in the lungs.

"A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it's really a vascular disease," Uri Manor, assistant research professor, at the varsity was quoted as saying.

"That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings," Manor added.

More
And as to your point. Millions of people have died from prescription opioids in America. This is entirely unacceptable, but it seems that for many the frog has been boiled and death by pharma is just accepted.

Some say pharmaceutical drugs are the second or third and some say even the leading cause of deaths in the US every year. Whatever the case that is just insane, and like i said the frog has been boiled.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:05 am
It seems the Spike Protein could be just as dangerous on it's own as the whole virus. And that is what the mRNA and other vaccines produce, billions of spike proteins.

Why does the vaccine create headaches, pins and needles, dizziness, etc. in some? Possibly because of blood clots and bad circulation due to the vaccine. It's not just a harmless headache, it could be the signs of something potentially deadlier.

This is something that has already been observed, but what wasn't previously known is the exact mechanism and role of the S protein. This protein is replicated by all of the currently available vaccines, the team said.

For the study, the team created a pseudovirus for the study, which only had the S protein but not the rest of the virus, to show in the lab that this protein is enough by itself to cause disease.

The effects on the respiratory system are a consequence of the inflammation of the vascular tissue in the lungs.

"A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it's really a vascular disease," Uri Manor, assistant research professor, at the varsity was quoted as saying.

"That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings," Manor added.

More
And as to your point. Millions of people have died from prescription opioids in America. This is entirely unacceptable, but it seems that for many the frog has been boiled and death by pharma is just accepted.

Some say pharmaceutical drugs are the second or third and some say even the leading cause of deaths in the US every year. Whatever the case that is just insane, and like i said the frog has been boiled.
Stu,

Take a deep breath and repeat after me…

Safe and effective.

Safe and effective.

Safe and effective.

-Edward R Murrow