Biblical Prophecy Revelation 19 The 3rd Woe The 7th Trumpet The 5th Horseman

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
KingofKingsandLordofLords
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Biblical Prophecy Revelation 19 The 3rd Woe The 7th Trumpet The 5th Horseman

Post by KingofKingsandLordofLords »

This Wikipedia page is designed to shed light on a Biblical Prophecy, referring to our present time and our future. To help the community understand these things, it is essential to identify the personage in which the prophecy references, so this is what we will be expressing here. Befeore we get to the core purpose and element, we will do a short recap of events leading up to the current state and matter at hand. We will do this by introducing a short documentary film referred to as "ISIS in Bible Prophecy: Six Trumpets Have Been Blown! Revelation 8 & 9" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HmYuXc-jrM&t=38s . This documentary expresses historical events that have already occured, that match Biblical Prophecies. Once you have watched this and are caught up on the "Pre-lude" for this encyclopedia page we will begin.

To begin with, we will go over some basic definitions and acknowledgements for our atheistic viewers: to express the authenticity of the contents relayed. The first and foremost is the concept and understanding of "Religion". "Religion" means to "Link back to" https://quizlet.com/96116627/religion-quiz-flash-cards/ and here is a second http://www.academia.edu/4447360/Many_sa ... d_religare The word "Religion" is derived from the latin root "Religare" which transliterally means "link back", "tie", "bind". The concept of Religion in modern times is a modern reinactment of something that has historically occured; it has little to nothing to do with God; it can be anything. Over time however, many people and cultures and societies have misconstrued the concept of "Religion" with the concept of "Theology", so much so, that modern definitions of "Religion" introduce extra-curricular concepts indicating elements of religion, such as "Faith", "Belief", "Worship", "a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance", etc.. https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CH ... ch3u_UuxOE Perhaps it is also a matter of the difference between translations and transliterations. Transliterations are direct transliteral ideas from a word or words from another language, and translations are ideas from a word from another language that have extra-applicaple notions and ideas applied by the ideas and thoughts, and indirect notions of that element from the ascribers. In otherwords it includes extra-curricular notions applied by man, that never had any real direct link to the original. Theology, however, is referred transliterally as "the Science of God" ("Theo" meaning "God" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo and "ology" meaning science, as "ism" or "osophy" refers to an Art or an artistic notion of some sort https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-ism as it is directly referencing an affiliation to a practice, "practice" meaning an occurrance of a subject rather than the development or advancement of that element. I have restricted a link to the definition of "ology" and "osophy" due to the fact that modern day Dictionaries have not been updated to express the distinct difference between science and art ("ology" and "osophy") thus giving misconstrued information, indicating that a study, which is an Art, can be classified under the definition of "ology", and a science being classified under the definition of "osophy" in a reverse fashion, meaning that "osophy" will tell you that the definition is that of a science in some cases, as the definition of "ology" will, in some cases, tell you it is an art which is inaccurate because "ology" is science and "osophy" is art.). "Theology" is the compilation of the works of God, that is a process that will never end, which is taken out of events from Mythological manuscripts from various cultures around the world that increases as "time" goes on and new recordings are made, therefore making Theology, technically a branch of Mythology. Mythology is often believed to be stories or ideas that are not real, however, this is inaccurate. Mythology contains elements containing the Pre-Christian world of God, and the other beings that surround his world, as compared to Theology, which exclusively focuses on God alone. Something becomes history when it can be proven as a fact, facts become proof when a hypothesized theory is put forth without being debunked by another thesis. A thesis is a set a facts supporting a theory, and a theory is an idea. A hypothesized theory, is a theory with a thesis, A.K.A. a hypothesis (hypotheses plural). Every day, elements of mythology become circumstantially varified by archaeology, paleontology, and relating or intertwining historical facts, and other sciences and arts, thus reclassifying mythologycal documents and placing them as History. This is done regularly, so much so, that even the existance of God has been circumstantially verified, without logical dispute, thus proving His existance. Based on thee facts and ideas, we can assume (stereotypically) that "Mythology" that hasn't been verified as History yet, is indeed True, until proven untrue, similar to the United States Judicial System, in which criminally charged persons are innocent until proven guilty. Because this is circumstantially verified, most academics classify "Mythology" as "Pre-History", as it outlines events surrounding God's world that lead up to the creation of Man, which is where "History" begins. "Religion" is a modern reinactment of something that has Historically occured. When practiced, it is "sociological", when applied it is "political", yet when it is simply studied, it is "Historical". It is Historical because the manuscripts express events that have been confirmed by evidence, which acadwmically classifies it has "Historical". Indeed, "Religion" is a branch of "History" deemed so by the academic community. However, the ideas and thoughts ascribed to Religious manuscripts applied by man outside of the revelation of prophecy from a higher power, where not reinforced by a thesis, cannot be counted as History, but only as Wisdom. Wisdom is the state of being Wise, "Wise" means to "Know", and one has the ability to know something in many different ways. Acaemics, Life experiance, and Prophecy or other similar devine experiances, such as mediumship for example. Simply put, Wisdom is the state of knowing something to be true without having compiled physical factual evidence, based on a persons intellect and common sense. Scientists know things all the time, yet they cannot ascribe them without viewing something objectively and convincing a populace, and the only way to do that is with evidence. And this is what we are here today to learn - Evidence, hence the purpose of explaining the definitions of these words, as many misunderstandings, including many wars in history, arise out of lack of knowing the definition of a word, and a word is a noise or noises applied to a thought or feeling to express a notion to another being. In otherwords, an atheist that may view this page, couldn't possibly logically deny the elements and notions contained within, because it is circumstantially factual, and not notionas and/or elements of "myth". The Bible is a compilation of books that outline historically confirmed events, that have been reinforced by Historical documents, archaeology, biology, paleontology (not to mention cross references to Mythological and Theological ducuments from various cultures around the world who had no way to communicate to one another). The New Testament serves as a purpose to express the Promises God made of the comming "Messia" https://www.jesusfilm.org/blog-and-stor ... ecies.html . The Book of Revelation was written by John, from prophecies given unto him by Christ which is expressed in that historical document. In chapter 19 of the Biblical Book of Revelation https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV a very unique character is revealed. Many people believe that this is Christ, God's Son, but my academic studies prove otherwise. In other parts of the Book of Revelation, Christ expresses (several times) that he is giving power unto another being or person. In Revelation 2:7 expresses: "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God". "Ear" is believed to not refer to a physical "ear", but a philisophical and poetic notion referring to telepathy. Again in Revelation 2:17 it expresses: "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.". In Revelation 2:26-29 it states this:

"26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

Revelation 3:5-6 states: "5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." Revelation 3:12-13 states this: "12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." Revelation 3:20-22 states this: "20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.". This is unique, as it reinforces the universal idea that the repeated phrase used ("He who has an ear") is indeed in reference to telepathy, and not a physical ear; a philosophical and poetic way to make mention of this notion of what we call it in our time and culture and language, which perhaps didn't exist the word in that era. Now we jump to Revelation 19 which states: "19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords. 17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh." You can see where the Biblical verses from chapter 2 and 3 confirm that the individual in Chapter 19 is the same character Christ references unto John in chapter 2 and 3. This is reinforced by Revelation 19:12 compared to Revelation 2:17. And again in Revelation 19:13 and 19:16 compared to Revelation 2:17 and 3:12. Revelation 19:14 compared to Revelation 3:5. Revelation 19:15 compared to Revelation 2:26-27. Furthermore Revelation 19:19 expresses a physical conflict between Earthly forces and this person or being referenced, implying that he is a human from Earth. Where "Heavenly Army" is used is believed to be a state of Nirvana or Pureness or "Holiness", not the physical Heaven or one of the 7 portions of the physical Heaven, but a state of "Perfection" and Goodness. The following information further proves that The 5th Horseman and Christ are two totally separate entities (I have included Biblical Chapters and Verses as my references, and when pertaining to Mythological elements, I have cited the type of mythology and the culture in which it derived from, yet I see it irrelivent to provide links to them as the information is irrelevent to the primary topic and purpose of this encyclopedia page):

The video explains that six trumpets have sounded, meaning the seventh is in process (The 5th Horseman - which is part of the 3rd Woe). The first coming of Christ was at the time of his crucifixion (Mathew 27:52-53). The second coming of Christ is prophesized in Revelation (Revelation 1:7 which is reinforced by Acts 1:11). The only way this is possible is by media (For every eye to see). Revelation 20:4-6 explains the first resurrection in the New Testament. Revelation 1:5 explains that Christ will come first in the resurrection, as his physical body died and is buried in Japan https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ ... 165354242/ . When Christ went up into the clouds in Acts 1:9 it was the spirit of Christ that was seen. When Christ rises first he will be in the clouds in the sky. Correlate this with Moses's and Ezekial's explainations of God's visitations on Earth it's pretty obvious Exodus 13:21-22, Exodus 14:24, Exodus 33:9, Numbers 14:14, Nehemiah 9, Hebrews 13:5-6, and The entire Book of Ezekiel https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... rsion=NKJV not to mention the ancient burn marks of the pyramids indicating ancient space travel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f90RHAQVNUM as well as rock carvings and cave paintings of the same thing all around the world https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/64 ... ieroglyphs http://www.visiontimes.com/2015/06/21/d ... ckets.html and I doubt I have to provide links and citations pertaining to "U.F.O.s", even the theological manuscript know as the Elder Edda which correlates identically with several scriptures in Genesis outlines how God's original creation (Prior to Humans) fled Earth before the Great Flood and War in Heaven. How Christ returns is indifferent from how the 5th Horseman is made public, thus creating a direct contradiction, meaning that is is impossible for Christ to be the 5th Horseman. Furthermore, if Christ obeyed God's will in Keeping with the Jews as God's Chosen people when he reincarnated (John 1 1:1-14 which can also be correlated with pre-Christian mythological and theological documents surrounding God, such as Greek, Roman, and Norse Mythology and Theology about who Christ was before he reincarnated) Then why would he disobey God's Command in Leviticus 19:28 to the Jews? This would make Christ a hypocrite and a bad role model for a lot of Jews and Christians alike, so again, this is not Christ because of that as well. If you've studied Theology and Mythology, you'll know that before Christ was reincarnated (Explained by John) he was the same individual we know as Hercules from Greek Mythology and Thor from Norse Mythology and Mithras from Roman Mythology. This being helped his Father (God) Who was known as Zues in Greek Mythology and Odin in Norse Mythology create the Earth and Humans as well. Even in Genesis 1:26 and 11:7 it expresses plurality correlating to the Theological and Mythological scriptures to perfection (that is if you do your studies). Stating that Christ is "Faithful and True" are adjectives that explain the qualities of a human, not a God (God's Son). He helped create us, why would he need to be "Faithful and True", that doesn't make any logical sense, so here is another reason the 5th Horseman is not Christ, as it expresses a quality of a man, not A god (Christ). The original transliterations (not translations; remember the difference from earlier) of Revelation chapters 2, 3, and 19 express a singular figure, not multiple persons. This was the original translation (transliterations) of the verses, but after time newer bibles sprung up twisting and distorting biblical verses to mean something else; in this case some newer bibles explain that "all who overcome will receive a white stone and eat from the tree of life, etc." which is wrong, other examples are in Revelation where Death comes and Hell follows is often replaced with Death comes and Hades follows https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/6-8.htm which is incorrect as the original translation implies the Gods, not the locations in which were named after them in mythology (which is reinforced by a passage in the Elder Edda; the being being the Godess Hel, which is the Daughetr of Loki which is Satan and Lucifer, compared to Hades, which is God's/Zues's brother in Greek Mythology). Other examples are "Thall shall not have two masters' one cannot worship both God and Mammon" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_6:24 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV (Originals) has been replaced by "Money" https://biblehub.com/luke/16-13.htm https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV (Altered versions) which is also wrong, as Mammon was one of the many names Satan used, but it has been wrongfully interpreted as greed, and when people think of greed they think of money. Many other changes have been made that are also very wrong, in fact the Bible specifically tells us not to alter the words of scripture in Revelation 22:18-19, Mathew 15:14 Dueteronomy 4:2, Dueteronomy 12:32, Psalms 119:160, Proverbs 30:5-6. The original translations of the transliteral notions is what we as Christians follow, not new-age scriptures that have been altered to mean something contrary to the original. I have done some research to try and find out who this 5th Horseman is and here is what I have come up with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFVYzd_yFsU&t=5s I youtube video of some one claiming to be the actual 5th Horseman. I hope to compile more information on current events to shed light upon who this is, and if it is true or not, and I will update the Wikipedia page when I can procure more evidence. Prophecy is not something of fiction, all Biblical and Nostradamic Prophecies have occured so far, which leads one to believe that the ones that have not will indeed take place.

References
1. Six trumpets have been blown, the 7th is currently in process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HmYuXc-jrM&t=38s 2. Definition of "Religion" https://quizlet.com/96116627/religion-quiz-flash-cards/ and http://www.academia.edu/4447360/Many_sa ... d_religare 3. False notions of Definitions of "Religion" https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CH ... ch3u_UuxOE 4. Definition of "Theo" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo 5. Definition of "ism" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-ism 6. God's promises of the Coming Messiah in the Old Testament https://www.jesusfilm.org/blog-and-stor ... ecies.html 7. Chapter 19 of the Biblical Book of Revelaion https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV 8. Japanese historical records of Christ in Japan and his physical burial ground https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ ... 165354242/ 9. The Book of Ezekiel https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... rsion=NKJV 10. Youtube Pyramid Code Documentary indicating ancient space travel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f90RHAQVNUM 11. Egyption hieroglyphs of ancient aircrafts https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/64 ... ieroglyphs 12. Ancient Cave paintings of ancient aircrafts http://www.visiontimes.com/2015/06/21/d ... ckets.html Other links in the page are irrelevent to the main topic, they only provide proof to a side concept I have itroduced to suport the main topic. Other references mentioned such as The Elder Edda, which is the Norse Mythological and Theological "Religious" book of God. A great copy of this is "Legends of The North", but I warn you, that extra-curricular reearch is required to verify certain personages that I have referenced (which is irrelevent) as side elements to support the main topic. Greek and Roman Mythology is usually pretty easy and well known, I have no specific reference to these. As far as the Biblical Chapters and Veres I have provided in the page, it is best to leave those references where they are, as the explainations next to them give them meaning, and it would be ludicrouse to simply post each chapter and verse down here without the descriptions above, or completely pointless to repost the entirety of them here (which is pretty much the whole thing any way). But if you don't have a KJV Bible here is an online one, that you can check out and verify the Biblical references given above. 13. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/