Illuminati Plan A Fake Antichrist Before The False Messiah

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Illuminati Plan A Fake Antichrist Before The False Messiah

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:I used to believe in the illuminati, bilderbergers, and ufos.

Then I got help for my schizophrenia.
So who will carry out satan's plan for the end times then?
You think George Washington was wrong about the Illuminati?

PS. the Bilderbergers used to be conspiracy theory they are now conspiracy fact. Just in case you hadn't noticed :lol:
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Stu: So who will carry out satan's plan for the end times then?
I have no idea, but I do know this: A) It's going to happen as God indicated it would; B) GOD has not yet given specifics to the degree that we can know either the exact timing or the specific players or groups involved; C) All of what He HAS revealed to us, SO FAR, has not included key specifics that would make any of the various scenarios speculated upon, anything but pure conjecture; D) That there have been, for a very long time, all manner of end-time scenarios asserted, using "the usual suspects." Would any of some things generally mentioned surprise me IF they turn out even somewhat accurate. No! We already well know that there is an evil, demonic, collaborative presence in the world, and that it constantly plots to influence those in power, down to the common man. But I can guarantee you that NO one yet has a handle on any specifics. THAT is why it is a complete waste of time reading specific speculations of a time we don't know of WHEN, nor as to specifically WHO or WHAT entities it will involve. Conspiracy endtimes theories are as old as Revelation's writing - the internet simply broadcasts them to far wider audience. Those who would assert God has shown them specifics, at this point, I can tell you they are simply pushing views rooted in false understandings and mysticism, and not things God has revealed.

And the most important point: It will not be some superior, inside knowledge of the identities of the evil players and their tactics that will save God's people - as HE will! Staying close to the Lord, keeping our focus upon Him is the answer to both things we DO know, and for things we do not, and things we'll need to know. People, in their minds, often seem to suppose Satan and his minions to have a level of power that is nearly equal to the Lord's. They do NOT! All ability of the evil ones is under God's authority and limitations. As those days approach, there will be two kinds of men - those who reach to God for His love and protection, and those who would spiritually throw in with the enemy - whether they know they are doing so or not, it is clear that they will not want anything to do with Jesus. People endlessly speculate, because they think it will give them an advantage. Believe me, when things start to truly go down, those who follow Jesus will know.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:The bible does indicate such a group exists or will exist in Revelation. so if there is an illuminati or something it wouldn't surprise me.
Yes,it does. James 5:1-6
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:The bible does indicate such a group exists or will exist in Revelation. so if there is an illuminati or something it wouldn't surprise me.
I kinda see how that indicates it but it's quite vague. It could just as easily just be referring to greedy people who are not in a conspiracy.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
I kinda see how that indicates it but it's quite vague. It could just as easily just be referring to greedy people who are not in a conspiracy.
It can be vague but not in context with other scripture.Once the mark of the beast is here both the rich and poor will have to recieve a mark to buy or sell,their money will be useless.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

I saw a UFO once, back when this place had a number of supernatural occurrences. It was in the sky and I was looking out of the window in the hallway. It was rectangular and had was blue with 3 circles which seemed to be lights. It was not far from some jets but it looked a lot bigger than them, and it vanished. It was actually pretty slow too.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I saw a UFO once, back when this place had a number of supernatural occurrences. It was in the sky and I was looking out of the window in the hallway. It was rectangular and had was blue with 3 circles which seemed to be lights. It was not far from some jets but it looked a lot bigger than them, and it vanished. It was actually pretty slow too.
We've been dealing with some evil force that desires a "coming together as one mentaility" since the tower of babel in Genesis.It is some kind of an evil force that has always been there in the background seeking its agenda and we've been able to hold it back from fully coming forth or I should say God has restrained it,but once Christians are raptured the world will succumb to it.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Look up LA Marzulli (of the Watchers fame) on Youtube and his website http://lamarzulli.net/ He has a new DVD out on UFO's called The Watchmen Chronicles: In Their Own Words.

The alien phenomena could be the great deception that the Bible speaks of.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

abelcainsbrother wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:I saw a UFO once, back when this place had a number of supernatural occurrences. It was in the sky and I was looking out of the window in the hallway. It was rectangular and had was blue with 3 circles which seemed to be lights. It was not far from some jets but it looked a lot bigger than them, and it vanished. It was actually pretty slow too.
We've been dealing with some evil force that desires a "coming together as one mentaility" since the tower of babel in Genesis.It is some kind of an evil force that has always been there in the background seeking its agenda and we've been able to hold it back from fully coming forth or I should say God has restrained it,but once Christians are raptured the world will succumb to it.
Yes it's called Satan and he will briefly get it to during the last 3.5 years. But what a defeat will that be, after those years!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote:Look up LA Marzulli (of the Watchers fame) on Youtube and his website http://lamarzulli.net/ He has a new DVD out on UFO's called The Watchmen Chronicles: In Their Own Words.

The alien phenomena could be the great deception that the Bible speaks of.
Do you know how to tell when someone has reached official Fruitcake status?
When he's on Coast to Coast with George Noory.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote:
RickD wrote:I used to believe in the illuminati, bilderbergers, and ufos.

Then I got help for my schizophrenia.
So who will carry out satan's plan for the end times then?
You think George Washington was wrong about the Illuminati?

PS. the Bilderbergers used to be conspiracy theory they are now conspiracy fact. Just in case you hadn't noticed :lol:
I did hear a rumor that Washington was schizophrenic, but I thought I was just being paranoid.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

RickD wrote: I did hear a rumor that Washington was schizophrenic, but I thought I was just being paranoid.
Nah, he was just a Mason (DON'T go there!). I've been to his house twice - very cool place to visit.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
RickD wrote: I did hear a rumor that Washington was schizophrenic, but I thought I was just being paranoid.
Nah, he was just a Mason (DON'T go there!). I've been to his house twice - very cool place to visit.
A mason? So, not only was he the first president, a war general, and a farmer, he also built things with bricks? Cool!

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Yeah, but they were secret bricks with ancient coded messages from the Knights Templar.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

I'm amazed that people can believe in illuminati and end time theories in such a staunch way without any authentic evidence.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com