Illuminati Plan A Fake Antichrist Before The False Messiah

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
KingofKingsandLordofLords
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Illuminati Plan A Fake Antichrist Before The False Messiah

Post by KingofKingsandLordofLords »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:29 pm
KingofKingsandLordofLords wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:59 pm
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:21 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:54 am
KingofKingsandLordofLords wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:16 am
I never said anything about God returning in 2075. This is the year if the second coming of Christ. This is confirmed circumstantially be both historical events and current events that have and are fulfilling Biblical prophecy in a specific order, and a a specific time. Furthermore, outside sources have been cross-referenced to this notion, such as psychics, seers, and mediums, many of whom have given the same year. Furthermore, the U.S. Army's SRV departmet has also verified this by their SRV reports.
I would be careful to trust a medium, psychic, or seers. If they have reaveled knowledge about this then why haven't most Christians yet?
Ok I realize my sentence structure may be inadequate...so I'll rephrase what I meant: don't go to seers, mediums, psychics, that stuff.
Why would you say this?
If you meant by seers as simply prophets of GOD, then what you said about 2075 may be of more concern.
But, why only tell a small number of people? In OT times much or all of the 12 tribes new.
That is innacurate. Nowhere does it sate that in the Bible. The Old Testament outlines prophecies pertaining to the comming of the Messiah (The First Coming) The Book of Revelation expresses a second comming, indicating that it is to take place at the 2nd Biblical resurrection (Which is the first in the New Testament as the Old Testament prophecy reurection took place at the time of Christ's crucifixion). We are talking about two totally and separate resurrections and comings of Christ.
Davy
Familiar Member

Post by Davy »

I listened to enough of the OP's video to be able to tell her testimony is doubtful in several areas.

The Illuminati order was a real organization started by Adam Weishaupt in 18th century Europe in Bavaria. Some of its secret papers and letters were discovered on one of its dead agents by the Bavarian police. The documents reveals the order's plans to destroy the royal monarchies of governments of Europe, and destroy Christianity. Weishaupt was a Jew, a doctor of law. His order crept into many of the highest degrees of continental Masonry in Europe. He said that if his order were ever discovered for its true purpose and banned (which did happen), then it would go ten times deeper in secrecy (this per British Mason John Robison in his 1780's book Proofs Of A Conspiracy).

Hebrews 13 reveals that we cannot tell an angel from a real human, as we are told to be mindful to entertain strangers, because some have entertained angels unaware. So I doubt her testimony about hybrids.

There is an evil hierarchy in this world though, I definitely agree with that, even as God's Word reveals. And there is an occult hierarchy behind the scenes that is very powerful; they are the initiatic orders, the remnants of the old pagan 'mystery schools' (like https://www.amorc.org/). Last I heard, the headquarters of the Occident over the occult initiatic orders was in Lyons, France. I've seen old photocopied documents from AMORC of meetings in Europe by F.U.D.O.S.I. (French for Universal Federation of Initiatic Orders). There were 12 different ones, and the document was like in the 1930's. AMORC was only one of them.
Davy
Familiar Member

Post by Davy »

I went through the first part of the OP's video. I lost interest when the subject of hybrids came up.

There's only 2 or 3 authentic documented works on the Illuminati order; the Abbe Barruel's 18th century work Memoirs Illustrating The History of Jacobinism; and the 1787 work Proofs Of A Conspiracy by the British Mason and naturalist John Robison. There's a later work called Conspiracy Against God and Man (1974) by Catholic priest Clarence Kelly who searched out old European documents which linked the conspiracy to later organizations, proving the order is still secretly in operation (Weishaupt, a Jew, doctor of law, did say his Illuminati order would go ten times deeper in secrecy if it's true aims were ever discovered.)

That's some hard reading. But there it is for those interested.

Barruel and Robison both lived in the same era, but didn't know each other. Barruel documented the Illuminati's influence in the French Revolution. In 18th century Bavaria was where Weishaupt first created the Illuminati order. By the time it was discovered by the governments and monarchs of Europe, it had crept into the highest places of Continental Masonry (i.e., lodges on the European continent). Documents of the order were found on a dead Illuminati agent the Bavarian police found. Those documents are what Barruel's and Robison's books are based on. Weishaupt had plans to destroy Christianity and the governments and monarchy of Europe. That's why the European governments banned the order.

If you read about the order's plans from those surfaced documents, it reads very much like the methods of world communism. Weishaupt had a strategy to takeover the editing fields in the printing press, creep into high positions of government and change the laws, claimed possession of the real secrets of Christianity, which Weishaupt bragged in a letter to another Illuminati member how he had duped a certain Christian divine with his fabricated Christian degrees (i.e., initiate degrees).

His order was divided up into the Lesser Mysteries, and the Greater Mysteries. Robison's documentation showed how Weishaupt manipulated entry into the higher initiate degrees. One in the Lesser Mysteries who petitioned to go higher in the order would go through a mystical initiation and asked to spit on a crucifix. If the petitioner refused, they would be told that's good to refuse to do that, and then they would expound upon the magnificence of Jesus and the cross. Those who refused would not be allowed further advancement in the order. But if he accepted the challenge, and did spit on the crucifix, he would be told that's good, because what he spit on was just a bit of metal and nothing more, and then that person would be allowed to advance. In other words, by that initiation the higher membership made sure they only allowed the most base type of person to know what the Illuminati was really about. They really wanted servants that would agree to do anything necessary to further their cause, even if it involved lying, cheating, stealing, sedition, murder, etc. They adopted the idea that 'the ends justifies the means', which is also a tenet of communism.

I believe Weishaupt's Illuminati order was one of the early bases of collectivism which later Communism was based on. It is mainly a political movement, not a religious cult. If they can get you to believe in all sorts of strange ideas, like that girl in the video is trying to witness, then that's fine too, as propaganda against their movement is another way to hide its real aims.

The initiatic mystical orders (like https://www.amorc.org ), claim to be remnants of the ancient 'mystery schools' of Egypt, Greece, etc. I have seen documents (photocopied) of existence of an organization of initiate mystical orders that existed back in the 1930's. It was called F.U.D.O.S.I., French for Universal Federation of Initiatic Orders. It was made up of twelve different mystical orders. AMORC was one of them.

It is very possible that in those mystical orders, there are connections between some of their higher members and familiar spirits that work for Satan. In the highest degrees of their mystical orders is made up of Illuminati teaching, including the Jewish Kabbalah. If you hear of some actor in Hollywood mentioning the Kabbalah, then most likely it means they are involved in one of those mystical orders, and have been initiated in one of their temples. In mid evil Europe occultists practiced the black arts of ceremonial magic using the Kabbalah knowledge.

The problem with those kind of mystical fraternities is that they operate in secret, and their members are sworn to secrecy, and even worse, the lower membership doesn't have a clue of what the higher members are really up to. People want to belong, so many members simply see those fraternities as social clubs. They are not. They are very dangerous workings, and their purpose is to deceive the lower memberships into doing their bidding. Their members can be found in all walks in society, including inside the Christian Church. Some of those orders even make it a requirement to be a Christian in order to join (what better way to make sure you're corrupting Christianity than to ask specifically that only Christians join?).

So it's not some goulish person meeting with aliens and ufo's, nor some Satanic cult sacrificing cats, etc., that is doing the deceiving. It's people from normal walks in life that have been deceived by the few (like Weishaupt and his inner core of members) that are bringing about the negative side of God's Plan for this world, i.e., a "one world government" that the coming Antichrist will be king over in place of our Lord Jesus Christ. The coming pseudo-Christ which our Lord Jesus warned us about for the end in Matthew 24:23-26 is the same false one of 2 Thess.2 and Rev.13:11-17.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

RickD wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 1:26 pm
Stu wrote:Look up LA Marzulli (of the Watchers fame) on Youtube and his website http://lamarzulli.net/ He has a new DVD out on UFO's called The Watchmen Chronicles: In Their Own Words.

The alien phenomena could be the great deception that the Bible speaks of.
Do you know how to tell when someone has reached official Fruitcake status?
When he's on Coast to Coast with George Noory.

Maybe because many folks in the church won't listen nor do they care :lalala: as they know everything and have the bible all figured out and tell all - nothing here - go back to sleep...

"As it was in the days of Noah" is true...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

As far as "aliens" go, here is another good documentary from a Christian perspective.
This documentary is better than Marzulli's one, and I would highly recommend it.

They document how the aliens repel at the name of Jesus and how the name of Jesus stops encounters.
Now why would an alien species from billions of kilometres away worry about the name of a long dead religious figure from earth?

You can buy it here: Alien Intrusion: Unmasking a deception or on Amazon here: The Amazon link might lead to a faulty page as they keep on getting the details wrong, so if you want it, buy it from the first Creation Ministries link.

Here's my Amazon review:
I have seen other movies on this topic, but this one has been the best so far. It reveals the truth behind the alien phenomenon (it is demonic in nature) and gives you the tools to stop abductions if they are happening. Aliens are demons and the only thing that can help is calling upon the name of Jesus or using the name of Jesus to rebuke these creatures. But just like in the Bible you have to be a true believer, not just a words-only Christian. You have to walk the walk.

One of the commentators said that anti-gravity isn't a reality, well I would have to disagree with him on that point. Electrogravitics, as it is known, is more than likely a reality and these entities have the technology, and the US government more than likely has it as well.

Another point I take issue with is that they think that the abductees aren't taken onto real UFOs when experimented on. I disagree with this and think that some of the UFOs are in fact very real.

Apart from those two issues, I think this movie is great, and agree with them on all the important points. Get it!
And here's the trailer, watch it:

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

neo-x wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 1:05 am I'm amazed that people can believe in illuminati and end time theories in such a staunch way without any authentic evidence.
There is evidence of it in their own writings and folks who came of it as well too. Not sure why people cannot see the struggle and very open struggle for a one world Govt system ....

Gotthard Tunnel ceremony 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6lOGPGw3w

Look at the demonic symbolism at the 3.20 and 4.18 minute points - Goat demon and the paganism involved - question is why?

Why the rise is paganism and Satanism today?

Why does Revelation 9:11 and the verses before it speak about what it says and in later chapters speaks of both the Anti-Christ and false Prophet person arising?

Why does members of Congress go to the Bohemian Grove and stand before an Owl Figure during a strange ritual resembling child sacrifice? Why do the democrats like John Podesata talk about Spirit Cooking?

What are the vast majority of world leaders and elites members of the Mason and other secret societies?

How many of you have toured the Masonic Scottish Rite temple in Washington DC before?

What in the heck is that black cube about located there?

Why so many cube symbols seen on many commercials today and Hollywood and advertisements?

Guess means it nothing - go back to sleep and enjoy your latte during church and ridicule anyone for waking you up to the obvious. Go back sleep Ephesus, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, and Laodicea. No wonder the world is a mess - Hubris takes on so many different forms...

Few other interesting short videos on this subject below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLlNMec ... nyWc9BXAO9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAUIC0G ... XAO9&t=30s
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

More on the Gotthard Tunnel opening ...

Yep, I heard form occultist - Christians are dumb -

So tragic but true
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

neo-x wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 1:05 am I'm amazed that people can believe in illuminati and end time theories in such a staunch way without any authentic evidence.
Uum George Washington referenced the Illuminati in one of his letters. Look it up.

Here it is: https://www.loc.gov/resource/mgw2.021/? ... 82&st=text
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Davy
Familiar Member

Post by Davy »

Stu wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:11 am
Uum George Washington referenced the Illuminati in one of his letters. Look it up.

Here it is: https://www.loc.gov/resource/mgw2.021/? ... 82&st=text
British Mason John Robison wrote Proofs Of A Conspiracy in 1798 exposing the captured Illuminati papers found on a dead agent in Bavaria. That is the "book" George Washington was referring to in that 1798 letter. (the book is online for those interested)

Not all Masons were involved in the conspiracy, which is why Washington was concerned about the devious Illuminati order.

Robison in his book showed how original Masonry originates in Britain, and that it only had 3 degrees. What Weishuapt's Illuminati order did was to infiltrate the lodges on the European continent, not Britain. The Illuminati added all sorts of degrees that were never part of original Masonry. And a lot of those degrees were occultic, and attracted all sorts of occult charlatans and magic seekers (as Robison revealed in his book). So what this shows is that Continental Masonry is a rogue cult that left the original British Masonry.

If one reads the different politics of the American founders, it can be seen how some held somewhat liberal ideologies (like Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, etc.), while others (like George Washington, James Madison, etc.) were more conservative. The founders had this on-going political battle among themselves because of different ideologies. Ben Franklin was an ambassador to France, and stayed there for quite a while, and most likely was associated with the French lodges there (Illuminati influenced). George Washington was a British Mason, like Robison.

Political Conservatism began in Britain in counter of the French Revolutionist's mottos of Liberty, Equality, Fraternity' which aligned more with the philosophy of Voltaire and Rousseau. The Abbe Barruel in his book of the same era of Robison, revealed a connection between the French Revolution and the Illuminati in the French lodges. This likely was George Washington's main concern upon learning about the Illuminati.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Thanks for that, some interesting info you listed there.
KingofKingsandLordofLords
Newbie Member

Post by KingofKingsandLordofLords »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QweuuHESmxk&t=47s
I believe it is a struggle for power. The Illuminati are under attack from within by Christians, specifically the Ku Klux Klan. One thing the video omits, is that the Ku Klux Klan also has great influence and control with Freemasonry directly.
Davy
Familiar Member

Post by Davy »

KingofKingsandLordofLords wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:29 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QweuuHESmxk&t=47s
I believe it is a struggle for power. The Illuminati are under attack from within by Christians, specifically the Ku Klux Klan. One thing the video omits, is that the Ku Klux Klan also has great influence and control with Freemasonry directly.
I don't see that at all, and I'm not a Mason, nor am I sticking up for them.

There is a conspiracy though, as Robison's and Barruel's 18th century works reveal, and also works by Bill Clinton's Georgetown history professor Carrol Quigley who said that the American "establishment" often works with Communism and has no problem doing so (in Tragedy and Hope, p.950).
claysmithr
Valued Member

Post by claysmithr »

How can someone 'fake' rebuilding the 3rd temple and 'fake' their fatal head wound and 'fake' declaring themselves God in there, while 'faking' the mark of the beast requirement? The illuminati didn't quite think this one through.