Bigfoot / Giants

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Bigfoot / Giants

Post by Stu »

Anyone here a bigfoot fan :D

INCREDIBLE! MAN COMES FORWARD WITH PHYSICAL PROOF OF BIGFOOT

Well here is one guy who says that his dad shot and killed one in 1953 and cut it up and preserved it.
He shows off the foot, hand (frozen) and kidneys (in formaldehyde). He says the head and rest are also stored somewhere.

It's quite interesting. In the one video he reveals the foot/lower leg; but then get's some flack saying that it is a hoax because the leg does not show two bones in the lower leg, only one. He then does another video in which he thaws the leg and blood revealing the second sawed off bone, marrow and all.

I'm on the fence about this one, and will await the DNA results from Cornell and wait for him to show the head.

But as Christians we should at least believe in giants as the Bible says there were giants, and possibly will be again in the end of days. Though completely hairy giants I'm not so sure about.

And I also don't agree with his conclusions on their origins - that they are alien in nature.

I would suggest watching the first, third and fourth videos, or all if you want to see the kidneys. They're fairly short.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Bigfoot / Giants

Post by RickD »

When I click on that link, an ad for Atlantis All Gay cruises comes up. Was Bigfoot gay?
y:-?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:When I click on that link, an ad for Atlantis All Gay cruises comes up. Was Bigfoot gay?
You tell me!
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote:
RickD wrote:When I click on that link, an ad for Atlantis All Gay cruises comes up. Was Bigfoot gay?
You tell me!
It would be a good explanation for why the Bigfoot species went extinct.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote:
Stu wrote:
You tell me!
It would be a good explanation for why the Bigfoot species went extinct.
:lol:
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

For whatever on believes about some large hominid-like creature that may have existed in the earth's early history, and whatever you believe about evolution, there is ZERO credible evidence of some such modern creature existing. It sells a LOT of books, keeps many glued to the countless cheesy cable shows, and there is an entire cult industry built around milking the BF myth for as much cash as it can sucker out of people. Not ONE fossil or bone. Trailcams, videocams, cellphone cameras all over the woods, all over in the areas these supposedly exist, and nothing but blurry photos of highly questionable sources. Supposed tracks appear as if let down by helicopter and then picked back up - no continuity. This, after a good 50 years of searching. Really, if it exists, it's out in the woods camping out at some hidden alien UFO RV camp.

By now, we've found the tiniest of primates, various small mammals and reptiles, in dense forests in extremely remote places all over the world, but we can't seem to capture a decent photo of just ONE 500 - 800 pound primate with a supposed breeding population numerous enough to cause sightings and "footprint" evidences around the world? Not one EVER proven shot, hit by a car, found dead of disease (do they BURY their dead - with every death occurring so that could happen?) - NOTHING! Not one hunter has killed one that would easily be mistaken for a large bear! And IF such a creature existed, you just go to an area where there are continuous "sightings," converge with experienced tracking dogs - for whom a smell (remember they are supposed to how a strong odor), even days old, is as real as a tangible object is to us - and the mystery would be over in a day!

It's all one big Snipe hunt that is making one heck of a lot of money!

Uh, but I have seen a UFO. (But I'm pretty sure it was one of my son's friend's driving his dad's classic Camero! :lol:)
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

The giants of the bible were not giants as we may thing of them in fables and fairy tales.
They were simply people of abnormal height, probably in the 6'-6" to 7ft ( although some may have been taller)range, which for people that averaged about 5-5, would be tall enough to be viewed as giants.
bbyrd009
BANNED

Post by bbyrd009 »

PaulSacramento wrote:The giants of the bible were not giants as we may thing of them in fables and fairy tales.
They were simply people of abnormal height, probably in the 6'-6" to 7ft ( although some may have been taller)range, which for people that averaged about 5-5, would be tall enough to be viewed as giants.
i would be inclined to agree, but yikes what do you do with the problems that causes with the veracity of Scripture in the "original?"

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/1_samuel/17-4.htm
"Creation is continuous, and never stops."
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Goliath being taller is fine, so was, supposedly, the Giant King Og of Bashan.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote:For whatever on believes about some large hominid-like creature that may have existed in the earth's early history, and whatever you believe about evolution, there is ZERO credible evidence of some such modern creature existing. It sells a LOT of books, keeps many glued to the countless cheesy cable shows, and there is an entire cult industry built around milking the BF myth for as much cash as it can sucker out of people. Not ONE fossil or bone. Trailcams, videocams, cellphone cameras all over the woods, all over in the areas these supposedly exist, and nothing but blurry photos of highly questionable sources. Supposed tracks appear as if let down by helicopter and then picked back up - no continuity. This, after a good 50 years of searching. Really, if it exists, it's out in the woods camping out at some hidden alien UFO RV camp.

By now, we've found the tiniest of primates, various small mammals and reptiles, in dense forests in extremely remote places all over the world, but we can't seem to capture a decent photo of just ONE 500 - 800 pound primate with a supposed breeding population numerous enough to cause sightings and "footprint" evidences around the world? Not one EVER proven shot, hit by a car, found dead of disease (do they BURY their dead - with every death occurring so that could happen?) - NOTHING! Not one hunter has killed one that would easily be mistaken for a large bear! And IF such a creature existed, you just go to an area where there are continuous "sightings," converge with experienced tracking dogs - for whom a smell (remember they are supposed to how a strong odor), even days old, is as real as a tangible object is to us - and the mystery would be over in a day!

It's all one big Snipe hunt that is making one heck of a lot of money!

Uh, but I have seen a UFO. (But I'm pretty sure it was one of my son's friend's driving his dad's classic Camero! :lol:)
Did you even watch the videos?
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

OK, Stu, I had not. Oh HOW cool it would be IF this were real. HOWEVER, I'm exceptionally skeptical - as this wouldn't be the first BF hoax of supposed bodies or parts. Look at this guy - he's got a pigeon flying around in his house, and he keeps angrily stating, "This thing is effing real!" He also refers to it being of alien origin. OK, he looks and sounds like a kook. But more importantly, think of what he's said.

First thing, this supposed BF was shot in 1953???!!! And it's been quietly kept in this guy's or his father's freezers all this time? With all of the hype of BF madness that had occurred after the Patterson film, and 20 years later, by the '80s, when this guy's dad was still alive, are we to believe he still NEVER had it analyzed by scientists? Are you kidding me? He could have made a ton of money, been in every zoological book published since, would have solved a universal legend, and made the world aware of a new and GIANT species of primate. But nooooooo - he keeps it in the freezer and pulls it out for his kids on Halloween. Yeah, right!

Back to the asserted discovery - the dad and his hunting partner are savvy enough to pull this thing out of the swamp, spent hours cutting it up - WHAT WAS THE HUGE HURRY???!!! Go get authorities to investigate and recover, go obtain a camera, DOCUMENT all. Otherwise, would one not at least bring back the head - if you wanted proof of this? And his hunting partner - where is his testimony? Why was he silent all of those years? They clearly wanted proof of what they'd discovered - but then they don't reveal it to anyone? They could have led the right authorities back to the site.

Trust me, this will turn out to be a hoax, whether by the father or the son. I notice no major news outlets have announced it, don't see any references to Cornell, nothing. Only crypto-type sites have picked it up.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote:OK, Stu, I had not. Oh HOW cool it would be IF this were real. HOWEVER, I'm exceptionally skeptical - as this wouldn't be the first BF hoax of supposed bodies or parts. Look at this guy - he's got a pigeon flying around in his house, and he keeps angrily stating, "This thing is effing real!" He also refers to it being of alien origin. OK, he looks and sounds like a kook. But more importantly, think of what he's said.

First thing, this supposed BF was shot in 1953???!!! And it's been quietly kept in this guy's or his father's freezers all this time? With all of the hype of BF madness that had occurred after the Patterson film, and 20 years later, by the '80s, when this guy's dad was still alive, are we to believe he still NEVER had it analyzed by scientists? Are you kidding me? He could have made a ton of money, been in every zoological book published since, would have solved a universal legend, and made the world aware of a new and GIANT species of primate. But nooooooo - he keeps it in the freezer and pulls it out for his kids on Halloween. Yeah, right!

Back to the asserted discovery - the dad and his hunting partner are savvy enough to pull this thing out of the swamp, spent hours cutting it up - WHAT WAS THE HUGE HURRY???!!! Go get authorities to investigate and recover, go obtain a camera, DOCUMENT all. Otherwise, would one not at least bring back the head - if you wanted proof of this? And his hunting partner - where is his testimony? Why was he silent all of those years? They clearly wanted proof of what they'd discovered - but then they don't reveal it to anyone? They could have led the right authorities back to the site.

Trust me, this will turn out to be a hoax, whether by the father or the son. I notice no major news outlets have announced it, don't see any references to Cornell, nothing. Only crypto-type sites have picked it up.
Yeah I'm also sceptical, trust me. But I just thought to comment one should watch the videos.
Will be interested to here the DNA results, which he said he sent off to Cornell for testing. Bringing the head out for everyone to see should make for good fun at the least.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Stu: Bringing the head out for everyone to see should make for good fun at the least.
Did I miss something - he has a head?

Let's not discount the fact that this guy might be mentally off.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
Stu: Bringing the head out for everyone to see should make for good fun at the least.

How insulting!

This guy finds a gay Bigfoot, and he's accused of having mental problems?

No wonder why these fruitcakes don't tell anyone about their discoveries!

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Philip wrote:

Yeah he mentions it in another video. He says he has the head and torso as well.