FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Post by RickD »

AreEl wrote:
Why did God stick New Zealand out in the middle of nowhere?
You silly newb! Don't you know that in Flat Earth, there is no God? God is just another conspiracy! No satellites(can't see em). No moon landing(didn't see it). No God(can't see him).
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

AmySeilnum wrote:AreEl, the land that we see has been effected by the flood, keep that in mind in regards to New Zealand. Don't know why it is cold, can't say for sure that it is, because I have never been there.
The theory is that there is a big magnet there. South America is close to the ice wall as you can see, that is why it may be cold. We can also clearly see why air travel from southern South America to South Africa is how it is.

To prove that map, all one has to do is travel across "Antarctica", one should reach a dome.
However; the dome is invisible, and a plane perhaps did crash into it once; New Zealand flight 901,
as such all travel to "Antarctica" is heavily guarded and militarily monitored.
I think she's on to something. All this is true. I read it in a prophecy!

Signed,

:fruitcake:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

AmySeilnum
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by AmySeilnum »

...Rick ... I am one of the main ones who started all the recent flat earth stuff ...
I have told you... I am Against All the clever works/workers of the devil...
"If the earth is flat, then I would believe in God" is what a dear friend said to me.
And so I prayed, then, next thing I knew, news of the flat earth had blown up on youtube.
I lie not to you.

We are inside of a dome, just like the Bible says;
Psalms 19:1-6 Isaiah 40:22 Isaiah 50:3
The flat earth theory leads people to believe in a designer, if you do any real research you'll see that the ones who won't proclaim God, will say things like, "superior beings put us in the dome"
But your clearly wrong, look for yourself, the flat earth issue leads people to think of a clearly evident creator, as Paul said the creation should.

The Bible does clearly prophesy about blaspheme relating to what is outside earth; Revelation 13:6.
AreEl
Recognized Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Considering a move to North Parricide in Jacob's Bosom.

Post by AreEl »

RickD wrote:
AreEl wrote:
You silly newb! Don't you know that in Flat Earth, there is no God? God is just another conspiracy! No satellites(can't see em). No moon landing(didn't see it). No God(can't see him).
I don't see what this has to do with New Zealand - ? New Zealand is just out in the middle of nowhere. Why?
AmySeilnum wrote:AreEl, the land that we see has been effected by the flood, keep that in mind in regards to New Zealand. Don't know why it is cold, can't say for sure that it is, because I have never been there.
It isn't New Zealand that's cold. It's the "North Pole" - the center of the earth on the map here. Why would the center of the earth be freezing when countries further from the center be warm, only to have the earth plate get cold again towards the edge?

Why is the warmth spread out like a donut on the earth? Why is the center and the edge freezing? How does that happen?
Doing nothing is hard. You never know when you are finished.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

AreEl wrote:
RickD wrote:
AreEl wrote:
I don't see what this has to do with New Zealand - ? New Zealand is just out in the middle of nowhere. Why?
It isn't New Zealand that's cold. It's the "North Pole" - the center of the earth on the map here. Why would the center of the earth be freezing when countries further from the center be warm, only to have the earth plate get cold again towards the edge?

Why is the warmth spread out like a donut on the earth? Why is the center and the edge freezing? How does that happen?
I don't know the answers, but it clearly sounds like another sphrec spehrical round earth conspiracy, perpetrated by NASA, JFK, and Trump.

-Edward R Murrow

AmySeilnum
Acquainted Member

Post by AmySeilnum »

AreEl, I did not write my point clearly, but i was trying to say that I don't know why the North Pole is cold, but the theory is that there is a big magnet there.
Nicola Tesla said the whole earth is like a giant Tesla coil, with electromagnetic waves coming from a magnetic source. 'Science' would have us believe that this magnet is under the earth. The flat earth theory says it (the magnet) protrudes out at the North pole, thereby moving clouds away from it, and keeping the place cold perhaps.
Also in the flat earth model, the sun and moon never directly pass over the North Pole, they circle it.

New Zealand, and all the continents, are where they are now, because of the flood,
which has moved them from their original positions.
AreEl
Recognized Member

Post by AreEl »

AmySeilnum wrote:
Nicola Tesla said the whole earth is like a giant Tesla coil...
What does Tesla have to do with this? I wouldn't want a Tesla even if I could afford one. Give me a Corvette ZR51 for the same money.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

AreEl wrote:
AmySeilnum wrote:
Nicola Tesla said the whole earth is like a giant Tesla coil...
What does Tesla have to do with this? I wouldn't want a Tesla even if I could afford one. Give me a Corvette ZR51 for the same money.
ZR51? No such model. ZR1 maybe?

-Edward R Murrow

AreEl
Recognized Member

Post by AreEl »

RickD wrote: ZR51? No such model. ZR1 maybe?
I see that you're adept at changing the subject. You can't answer any of my questions so you turn this into cartalk.

How did you ever get to be moderator??? Are you married to the Boss's daughter?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

AreEl wrote:
RickD wrote: ZR51? No such model. ZR1 maybe?
I see that you're adept at changing the subject. You can't answer any of my questions so you turn this into cartalk.

How did you ever get to be moderator??? Are you married to the Boss's daughter?
Changing the subject? No, The ZR1 is an amazing machine. The best corvette yet. You'd enjoy it very much.

-Edward R Murrow

AreEl
Recognized Member

Post by AreEl »

RickD wrote:Changing the subject? No, The ZR1 is an amazing machine. The best corvette yet. You'd enjoy it very much.
Yes...it is ZR1...you are right. I think the Tesla P85D could give the ZR1 a run for its money. But an electric car just doesn't do it for me. I like the sound of an internal combustion engine. I also like to irritate tree huggers by burning lots of gasoline.

Speaking of burning gasoline, what would Global Warming be on a flat earth?

Plate Warmer?
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

You know what is better than a P85D and ZR1 put together?

Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

-Edward R Murrow

Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

RickD wrote:Image
:pound: :pound: :pound:
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »