FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17484
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Postby RickD » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Jac3510 wrote:Image

:pound: :pound:
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
AmySeilnum
Acquainted Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:28 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Contact:

Re: FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Postby AmySeilnum » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:25 am

Nicola Tesla, is the guy who invented the electrical system that we still use today.
Einstein, when asked; "how does it feel to be the smartest man alive?" was quoted as saying;
"I don't know, you would have to ask Nicola Tesla."


And so... you guys believe in aliens?
That is why they have lied to us about the earth,
it is the foundation upon which the lie of aliens comes from.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17484
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Postby RickD » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:17 am

AmySeilnum wrote:Nicola Tesla, is the guy who invented the electrical system that we still use today.
Einstein, when asked; "how does it feel to be the smartest man alive?" was quoted as saying;
"I don't know, you would have to ask Nicola Tesla."


And so... you guys believe in aliens?
That is why they have lied to us about the earth,
it is the foundation upon which the lie of aliens comes from.

I prefer a vehicle with a v8. It just sounds better. I guess I'm old school. Although the Tesla's Ludicrous mode, which rockets the Model S P100D to 60mph in 2.5 seconds, is quite impressive.

Man named Amy, do you drive a Prius?
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Posts: 5488
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:53 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Contact:

Re: FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Postby Jac3510 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Rick, I insist that you not insult the intelligence of Man Named Amy's (aka, Trantor). He would never drive a Prius.

He drives this:

Image
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue

And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17484
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: FLAT EARTH ANYBODY?

Postby RickD » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:30 pm

Jac3510 wrote:Rick, I insist that you not insult the intelligence of Man Named Amy's (aka, Trantor). He would never drive a Prius.

He drives this:

Image

That's kinda cool! Much better than that Amy man's Prius.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony


Return to “End Times”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest