Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Post by Storyteller »

thesign wrote:How you go from a theatrical indulgence into pride to some frivolous advice leads one to conclude that you shouldn't indulge in theatrical pride :
Storyteller wrote:Could be worse ES, they could think they are Spartacus!

And we all know that....

I`m Spartacus :P

On a more serious note though....

thesign....

Please, please, please seek help.

I am open to pretty much any possibility and never say never, and there are stranger things on this earth but I really don`t think you are a reincarnated saint.
Sorry, I don't get your meaning.

thesign, do you really believe you were all those people?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
thesign
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:So, when that day comes and goes, and we're still here, are you going to beg us and God for forgiveness for being a false prophet?

Care to answer this, Petrus Romanowski?
I thought I did already.

Christ said, "I go to prepare a place for you." (John 14:3)

It was a bit forward of me to put your whereabouts in all this in the form of a question, but I was only trying to have you think about the magnamity and seriousness of the changeover.

The prophecy has already been given, this is the interpretation.
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism)
Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy)
the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:If this interpretation is of the Holy Spirit, it cannot possibly be wrong.

So again I ask you, when this date comes and goes, are you going to come here(and every other forum you posted this), to apologize for being a false prophet, and a complete fraud?
That is a loaded question with more of an assumption than not that this is not interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

There is no 'if' to me as in your original premise.

And that's my answer.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Storyteller wrote:thesign, do you really believe you were all those people?
I believe in the resurrection of the dead, a tenet of the Creed.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
RickD wrote:If this interpretation is of the Holy Spirit, it cannot possibly be wrong.

So again I ask you, when this date comes and goes, are you going to come here(and every other forum you posted this), to apologize for being a false prophet, and a complete fraud?
That is a loaded question with more of an assumption than not that this is not interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

There is no 'if' to me as in your original premise.

And that's my answer.
Once the day comes and goes, at least you could have the huevos to admit you were wrong. Even Harold Camping finally admitted he was wrong(it took him 3 false date setting prophecies).

If you feel more comfortable with me using "if" instead of "when", then read it that way. It will be proven in time that you are a false prophet. When your date setting fails, I hope you man up and apologize. I won't expect it, but I hope you do.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

No apology necessary, you'll see.
sincerely,
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

You are not alone in your quest. There are many who wish to know and seek the end. For you to prove you are who you say you are, there must be corroborating verse from Holy scripture. God never allows single revelation as it is weak and undeniably unreliable as a self sustaining word. There are many among us who would seek the ear of God and claim discernment without corroborative evidence as undeniable word and works of God.

If you are the angel of exodus (Gabriel) and have returned to lead again, show your wealth, your strength your undeniable existence today by verse from yesterday as is the case for all other predictive prophetic issuance.
Paragraph 2. The Church - People of God, Body of Christ, Temple of the Holy Spirit
The sign of the cross makes kings of all those reborn in Christ and the anointing of the Holy Spirit consecrates them as priests, so that, apart from the particular service of our ministry, all spiritual and rational Christians are recognized as members of this royal race and sharers in Christ's priestly office. What, indeed, is as royal for a soul as to govern the body in obedience to God? And what is as priestly as to dedicate a pure conscience to the Lord and to offer the spotless offerings of devotion on the altar of the heart? [St. Leo the Great, Sermo 4, 1: PL 54, 149]
This is the true kingship of man. This is the valiant effort of Christ rewarded for, with and in man. Not singular edification of one man for the purpose of vain offertory.

Find me the verses of corroboration to your claims if you want serious consideration.

No matter who you think you are, what you think you are or have become.. it is nothing in the eyes of God as compared to His creation of man... His greatest love that will be protected forever more so as to offer spotless offerings of devotion to Him on the alter of the heart.
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:If you are the angel of exodus (Gabriel)
The angel of Exodus 23:20 is not Gabriel.
sincerely,
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

The angel of Exodus 23:20 is not Gabriel.
Correct, and neither are you. Christ is the angel God sent and though you allude to it being you... you know it is not.
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:
daniel11truth
That site you quote is full of error and, as to teaching, lies.

No wonder you are so confused and wrong.

A good rule of thumb to use if you are going to attempt to be wary about the antichrist : look for the word "truth", and how it is used.

Jesus Christ said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."

This is also addressed in one of the early Epistles, that the antichrist talks about truth, but the antichrist does not give Jesus that benefit of being "the Truth".
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

thesign wrote:
EssentialSacrifice wrote:
daniel11truth

A good rule of thumb to use if you are going to attempt to be wary about the antichrist : look for the word "truth", and how it is used.

Jesus Christ said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life."

This is also addressed in one of the early Epistles, that the antichrist talks about truth, but the antichrist does not acknowledge that Jesus is "the Truth".
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:If you are the angel of exodus
Also, there is no "if" to me as per your premise.

That is something of your manufacture because you have doubts and your analytical mind is trying to prove what you read.

The topic is about the unsealing, the interpretation given, not your exploits into scientific theory and your feeble attempts to understand them.

Your quoted site references age old interpretations which have no proof because they did not come true, they didn't fulfill as to the specific number of days.

Yet you quote their crap as if you eat out of a septic tank.
sincerely,
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

birds of a feather, why do you think I sent it to you... you are not alone on your quest.
now you know better...
I couldn't care less about the antichrist, and you know very little about the Truth.
Also, there is no "if" to me as per your premise
because you say so ?

That is something of your manufacture because you have doubts and your analytical mind is trying to prove what you read need.
The topic is about the unsealing, the interpretation given, not your exploits into scientific theory and your feeble attempts to understand them.
again, now you know better...
Your quoted site references age old interpretations which have no proof because they did not come true, they didn't fulfill as to the specific number of days.
again, it's not my site, it's the site of persons just like you who think they know, but know not. Interesting you read enough to know they didn't fulfill as to the specific number of days... checking out the competition ?
Yet you quote their crap as if you eat out of a septic tank.
you set the table, the menu and location is of your desire. enjoy the meal, it gets worse if you don't amend your ways.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

EssentialSacrifice,

I'm not sure, but I don't think practicing Catholics are allowed to talk to reincarnated Catholic saints like that. You need to drop, and give me 20 push-ups, 50 Our Fathers, and a bakers dozen Hail Marys.

And all along I was thinking that you were a good Catholic boy! :pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:There are many who wish to know and seek the end.
But there is a difference between that and having sought to an accurate conclusion.

Your quote of St. Leo's discourse is fine for those alive during and after the Redemption, but for those fallen asleep before the Redemption, there is no active participation in the ritual of making the Sign of the Cross.

Christ stood before His disciples and said to them that many have longed to see what you see standing before you. (Matt. 13:17)

That was in reference to those who had fallen asleep who hoped in the Redemption at hand.

In reference to those who knew He would come one day but not in their lifetimes.

It is allotted that every man die once, and then the Judgment. (Heb. 9:27)

The translation of the soul, inclusive to the body, from death to life is the General Resurrection of the Dead.

Christ said to the woman at the well, "I am the Resurrection and the Life." (John 11:25)

Daniel 12:2 states that "many that sleep in the dust of the earth shall arise".

Many, because the Lord was addressing only Israel to Daniel the prophet (see Daniel 12:1), but the Redemption is for all.

This is not universalism, it is the power of the Cross.

But the specifics for the ascertainment of the days and the explanation (interpretation) of which Daniel inquired regarding chapters 11 & 12 was only answered at that time in what we read in Daniel 12:9, followed by the definition, in days, not years, of the end of days.

Daniel was assured of his resurrection in Daniel 12:13.

All New Testament writing is in accord with this.

So if you look for corroborating verses within chapters 11 and 12, you will find only that the words had been closed up and sealed (Daniel 12:9).

But if you look for the actual people foretold to be in chapter 11, you just might find them during those defined end of days, indeed, I have come forth in full recognition of having known, with certainty, all the kings in chapter 11, personally.

Their is a war crime which is being committed within the verses of chapter 11 which necessitates the miracle of the Brown Scapular and Rosary if we are to survive.

Necessitates.

Because Christ said that it is easier for the heavens and earth to pass away than for a tittle of the Law to fail. (Luke 16:17)

One act of betrayal is all it takes.
sincerely,