Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Post by Storyteller »

Rick,

You are one of the most caring posters I know.

I will go back to having thesign on foe. His posts are delusional and I want no part in them, it is too distressing. He needs help, and fast.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

thesign wrote:
You should've not gone public with it.

Now, as per Christ words, it is better for you to drown yourself in the depths of the sea. (Matthew 18:6)

If you would like to venture further, as did Lot's wife, your rudeness, insulting manner, and self-righteous religiosity has at its heartless core Satan.

But even that is evidence for God because He created him.
I am at the Judgment. ... imagine that !!! :angeldevil: this little seesaw post of yours is amazing. I honestly cannot make heads or tails of what you are saying here and am willing to forgive anything in the name of Christ. But, I must say, I, at least, usually know what I am forgiving. I'm just going to go with you've told me to go jump in a lake and leave it there... y/:] Jeremiah 17:9
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:
thesign wrote:
You should've not gone public with it.

Now, as per Christ words, it is better for you to drown yourself in the depths of the sea. (Matthew 18:6)

If you would like to venture further, as did Lot's wife, your rudeness, insulting manner, and self-righteous religiosity has at its heartless core Satan.

But even that is evidence for God because He created him.
I am at the Judgment. ... imagine that !!! :angeldevil: this little seesaw post of yours is amazing. I honestly cannot make heads or tails of what you are saying here and am willing to forgive anything in the name of Christ. But, I must say, I, at least, usually know what I am forgiving. I'm just going to go with you've told me to go jump in a lake and leave it there... y/:] Jeremiah 17:9

I`ll follow you!
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

All right young lady, but I'm the one with the millstone... you're just there to get wet ! :titanic: He's the one here floating his boat ...
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

I`ll save you :)

I can swim.
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

y>:D<
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Sign, the verses cited by you do not support reincarnation... Please read the Got Questions Quote I provided earlier as it answers why.

Let me say this with all compassion, sincerity, and concern that cannot be conveyed on a written page very well: Not sure how you became as you currently are but you may have a serious condition and are in need to see medical help. Religious grandiosity is not a good. There is no humility in that, which by the way such grandiosity you have displayed proves you are not following the word of God concerning true humility true messengers from God are required to have. None of the prophets were grandiose as that would disqualify them. I suggest with all kindness that you seek medical help or at least get the demons cast out of you along, or seek out some medications from professional that will help.

Sign, I am a retired Social Worker who has worked with disabled folks, mentally impaired, and many years working in the criminal justice field with violent offenders I have also dealt with many folks, still alive, claiming they are the reincarnation of Elijah, which a few have committed heinous acts. In fact one is currently serving several life sentences. You and these folks are all living, and therefore you are not a reincarnated Elijah.

If there is something biologically in the interior make-up of the brain causing you to think and behave as you do, there are folks in the medical profession that can help. Please seek some help. If not biological, like the guy serving several life sentences, then you have malevolent seducing spirits named Elijah, John, and King controlling you and ruining your life. If that is the case, you may have, or may soon develop violent thoughts to do harm to others. That is what concerns me. With no malice towards you or condemnation please seek help before you are driven to do something stupid with the gift of life God gave you.

Blessings

Here is link for you, sign, to check out...

LINK to Blog
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

thesign,

The least you could do is to seek medical attention for the possibility of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. Maybe something as simple as the proper medication can get you back to reality.

For the sake of you and your loved ones, please go see a doctor.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Storyteller wrote:you can hardly blame us for being skeptical. . . . I hope you eventually get the help you so blatantly need.
The word is judgmental, not skeptical, and I can blame you for that, for the Creed states, "He shall come to judge the living and the dead."

Your own judgment overrides any skepticism and discards possibility.

Yet we have Matthew 19:26 and Mark 10:27.

And Matthew 11:8, alluding to kingship.

Coincidence, I think not.

Yet you accuse me falsely as a fellow citizen of God's Heavenly Court of eluding, not knowing of my motive or intent except thru that which I have clearly explained; and then you pass sentence unto death, plundering and pillaging, having not even listened while disobeying God's Golden Rule, in short, to love Him, and your neighbor as yourself.

That is why your nation will be destroyed no later than May 8, 2016 A.D.
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism)
Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy)
the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Storyteller wrote:So, tell me, simply, why are you here? What do you think your purpose is?
The same as yours, to be partakers/sharers in God's Love.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:So what exactly is the message?
The second coming of Christ, on the date that he thinks The Holy Spirit gave him.
The Second Coming has already begun, but this topic of unsealing concerns the countdown/up to the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4).

At sundown today there will be 332 days until the 1,335th day of which is told :

"Blessed is he who waits and cometh unto 1,335 days." (Daniel 12:12)

As God is All-Good, and He has assured us of the blessing, the Day of the Lord is that 1,335th day.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
Storyteller wrote:you can hardly blame us for being skeptical. . . . I hope you eventually get the help you so blatantly need.
The word is judgmental, not skeptical, and I can blame you for that, for the Creed states, "He shall come to judge the living and the dead."

Your own judgment overrides any skepticism and discards possibility.

Yet we have Matthew 19:26 and Mark 10:27.

And Matthew 11:8, alluding to kingship.

Coincidence, I think not.

Yet you accuse me falsely as a fellow citizen of God's Heavenly Court of eluding, not knowing of my motive or intent except thru that which I have clearly explained; and then you pass sentence unto death, plundering and pillaging, having not even listened while disobeying God's Golden Rule, in short, to love Him, and your neighbor as yourself.

That is why your nation will be destroyed no later than May 8, 2016 A.D.
England will be destroyed? Serves you pommys right for subjecting the rest of the world to that Gawd awful show Teletubbies. :shakehead:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
Storyteller wrote:So, tell me, simply, why are you here? What do you think your purpose is?
The same as yours, to be partakers/sharers in God's Love.
You claim you want to partake in God's love, yet in your previous post, you criticized Storyteller for "judging" you. One would think a real angel of God, like you self-proclaim yourself to be, would be more receptive to a believer showing her love and compassion for someone who clearly needs help.

Shame on you thesign, for twisting Storyteller's righteous motives into something they're clearly not. Your living outside of reality has clearly prejudiced you.

-Edward R Murrow

thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

B. W. wrote:Sign, the verses cited by you do not support reincarnation...
Firstly, the topic is about the unsealing, not reincarnation.

Someone else posted a link to a failed interpretation/unsealing.

There have been many other similar prognostications :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da ... tic_events

And one could connect dots to make better sense out of them.

The unsealing was foretold to occur during the outlined periods of days.

But if you don't believe that, then there can be no further logic concerning the Book of Daniel, nor anything else in the Holy Bible.

Starting anew about reincarnation outside of Faith will also be absent of logic, thus your exposure to some claiming to be me.

But as to those verses I cited, within the context of Faith, they do provide a valid case of reincarnation, confirmed in Christ's very words. (Matthew 11:14)

But one must be willing to accept it.

It was only Christ Who said that.

If one doesn't believe, the option to accept it is dormant.

But such disbelief does not stop God doing what He can do. (Matthew 19:26)

Nor does it stop what can happen when one does believe. (John 5:25)
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Storyteller wrote:So you have died, yet you remain on earth?
Matthew 5:5
sincerely,