Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
thesign
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Post by thesign »

Today, March 10, 2015 A.D. is the 910th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively. The ascertaining of this count cannot be done outside of the count as it has been a sealed book for over 2,500 years.

Daniel was told to seal up the Book until the end times. That means that all those interpretations, especially those regarding the counting of
the days at the end of the Book, if they were not rendered within the actual counts of 1,290 and/or 1,335 should be disregarded.

The actual basis for this rendering is based upon my being born into a family of kings. My three older brothers became the first three kings
of Persia (Daniel 11:2), our common sire becoming the fourth. I am the king of Daniel 11:3. I have known those four kings since I was
birthed on June 25, 1956 A.D. The first king of Persia however put to death the fourth king. This assault began as early as October 1, 1955 A.D. when my mother at the time was no more than six days into term with me in her womb. He shot her twice, and then that fourth king, her husband, four times. I was told he also stole the car that evening. That fourth king died in 2000 A.D., his wife, my mother, died in 2013 A.D. My oldest brother, at least, had put them to death.

Later (post October 1, 1955 A.D.), after years of conflict as recorded in the north/south descriptions, it was put to me as a test of my
sainthood to put me under great duress with the same weapon that had been used. Somehow, the second king of Persia became a
further victim of assaults, eventually being involved in an automobile collision with serious sustained injuries. Occurring on a Monday, by
Thursday he was basically mentally incompetent, yet he hung on for forty days, much like the Fast which the Church now embraces
during Lent, remembering Our Lord's Fast in the wilderness.

Because of 16th century French prophecy, I was capable of interpreting translations that foretold that one day concerning those three
original kings, that only two would remain, at some point in time. This became the basis for my analysis, and the prophecy included a
time frame that those remaining two would keep a peace. Being as I cannot rule, if you read Daniel 11:4, you will see that, it became
obvious to me what those words meant. Specifically, that when their peace would fail, there would be no rule, in essence, anarchy,
especially as regards the Book of Daniel because these were some of the last kings foretold. This is in alignment with all prophecy
concerning antichrist and its wreaking of havoc. It parallels the post WWII visitations of Our Lady of All Nations. And the counting of
the days according to the incoherency of a brother falls on major Feast Days of Our Lord. The evidence is overwhelming.

I have many war stories about the conflict written, most of it fulfilled, in Chapter 11. I can go into detail, but this is not really about me, it is about the fact that the Book of Daniel, once sealed, is now unsealed. I did not get this straight until after the 850th day was already past.

Daniel 12:12 : "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

The Judgment will begin on Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D. That the world will be embroiled in nuclear/atomic, meteorological, and volcanic chastisement and God's people in need of "the shortening of days", it can be seen that the Three Days of Darkness will also occur during this Holy Week.

The First Resurrection Sunday of the Judgement is March 27, 2016 A.D.
Judgment Sundays of Easter follow :
of Divine Mercy on April 3, 2016 A.D.
3rd Easter Sunday on April 10, 2016 A.D.
4th on April 17, 2016 A.D.
5th on April 24, 2016 A.D.
6th on May 1, 2016 A.D.

That Christ should return on a Feast of Pentecost is indicative of the same Real Presence of the Son as found in The Very Eucharist He has imparted to us. That such a Feast is also of the Father, from Whom proceeds the Holy Spirit, such a Manifestation of the Blessed Trinity shall also include all those who shall have been drawn to Him, both the dead and the living.

The date for the First Pentecost Sunday of the Judgment can be ascertained from other prophecies.

Christ was hailed as King on Palm Sunday, and prophecy has it that His disciples would be hated by all, scoffing at all such allusions to Kingship. As to Christ coming with great power and glory then (Matt. 24:30), this aspect of Christ's life should be the reckoning of the 1,335th day, for He is our King, forever, now, and always. Then can be seen the power and glory proper beginning the week prior (7th Sunday of Easter) to that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Concerning the world being turned into the hands of the antichrist there is the 16th century prophecy concerning the rule left to two (from the rule previous to having been by three). After 3 years and 7 months those two would go to war, leaving none. That formally is the beginning of the time of the antichrist wreaking havoc. That exact date is necessarily 1,335 days before the Sunday before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Knowing of the inability of the third to rule can give us a specific day when the time period of 3 years and 7 months ends. Due to complications sustained in an automobile accident on Monday, February 9, 2009 A.D., the third finally succumbed on Thursday, March 19, 2009 A.D. This is a window to calculate such a day that would begin the 3 years and 7 months. I had visited him on February 14, 2009 A.D., the Saturday after the collision. It was reported that he had spoken somewhat at length on the previous Thursday, February 12, 2009 A.D., but he was not right, speaking incoherently. This is the day of the beginning of the rule left to two for 3 years and 7 months. This would necessarily bring the end of those 3 years and 7 months to Tuesday, September 11, 2012 A.D.

Thus begins the 1,335 days on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 A.D. This also begins the 1,290 day period of the formal end of the daily sacrifice as found in Daniel 12:11. This abomination of desolation (no rule) continues until the 1,291st day, which is Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation. This day marks the Judgment in Christ's return as Messiah (Great Messiah).

The 1,335th day is then Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D, the specific Sunday of Pentecost being May 15, 2016 A.D. Both are Sundays of the Judgment.
Last edited by thesign on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism)
Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy)
the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Re: Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 unto the Judgment

Post by neo-x »

And you are opening the book on a small forum, get on the tv man. :mrgreen:
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Um.......what?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Thesign,

Please get some help. Psychosis is a serious disorder.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Thesign,

I am trying, really trying to understand what you`re trying to say.

It seems like you`re saying you`re either hundreds of years old or you`ve been reincarnated. Neither of those options make sense to me, what am I missing?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Rob
Valued Member

Post by Rob »

This is a pitch for a new graphic novel, right?
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

But is it a good one?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

thesign's entire post y:O2 ... ends with but this is not really about me, y:O2

silvertusk : Um.......what? thank goodness, at least something made some sense here ...
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Storyteller wrote:Thesign,

I am trying, really trying to understand what you`re trying to say.

It seems like you`re saying you`re either hundreds of years old or you`ve been reincarnated. Neither of those options make sense to me, what am I missing?
We've had an intense discussion about me when I first came here, though the thread was about hearing God.

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... =3&t=39931

It was on a Thursday evening mostly as I recall. I'm willing to answer further questions if you need to ask them.

I am Elijah (1 Kings 17) returned, even after death as John. All that has been (is) a part of my soul now. Yes, I've come through three wombs. I have personally known every king in chapter 11 of the Book of Daniel, at least 3 are deceased.

The best part of having ascertained the correct count is that on May 8, 2016 A.D., there will never be any more war, ever, ever, ever again.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

I was attacked by the king of the south (Daniel 11:40) on November 8, 2012 A.D. It was foretold in that verse that the attack would occur during the end times. In Daniel 12:9 we learn that meaning of the words were sealed until the end time. That is why so many attempts to interpret Daniel have failed. Even the affiants write-up about me wreaked of trying to pass off his failure onto me.

I wasn't aware of the count at the time, but after 23 months of lock-up, I got back to some books and a computer, and the rest is history. The day of the attack confirms the prophecy, it was the 58th day of the count. When I finally arrived at a cogent understanding, the count was past 850.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
I'm willing to answer further questions if you need to ask them.
Ok, I have a question for you. Well, actually two. Do you have any idea why you believe you have been in three wombs? I mean, have you been diagnosed with some kind of psychosis?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:
thesign wrote:
Ok, I have a question for you. Well, actually two. Do you have any idea why you believe you have been in three wombs? I mean, have you been diagnosed with some kind of psychosis?
I don't believe it RickD, it is the reality in my life. Earlier this week I got into this at AboveTopSecret, the moderator blew a fuse and needs to get reconnected. It was an outright case of grand larceny, but unless it was taken down altogether, at least I posted the count there, which is what my efforts currently are as to old sites that I have previously visited. As for those which have banned me, they pose a further problem, else I just let them in the dark.

Our discussion here has actually helped me ascertain the correct date as none of you behaved like many of the seemingly filthy slobs I meet at other forums. But there is the verse in Daniel 12:10 about that.

Part of clearing my mind included having discussions about the initial assault back in 1955 A.D. In the process, I had to face the assailant (the king of Daniel 11:20), my own oldest brother, who committed such a dishonest crime that at times my anger got out of control. The only difference between him and me is that I didn't kill my parents. He did that solely on his own. Our common sire was that fourth king of Persia (Daniel 11:2), our other two brothers being the 2nd and 3rd kings of Persia as per Daniel 11:2. Though psychiatrists set forth diagnoses, they never knew what I did and didn't about that evening of October 1, 1955 A.D., and basically, I had suppressed most of it.
Last edited by thesign on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sincerely,
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:
thesign wrote:
Another person at that ATS site had gotten to the point of your first question. I put it to him that, if he were to send an angel to prepare his ways, how would he go about it? I didn't read his response yet, if in fact he did at all.

But I think it is fair to ask the same of you. God has given me two missions. This is but the third (and final).

How would you create such an angel?
sincerely,
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

I don't think we've ever had someone like you before, thesign.

:lookingcloser:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:I don't think we've ever had someone like you before, thesign.

:lookingcloser:
I just brought in the day with the count at Piano World. Benjamin Whitten, of whom I was a student of piano, said, "We are all unique."

in memory
sincerely,