Revelations 12:7 and the Orion Nebula.

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
SoCalExile
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Revelations 12:7 and the Orion Nebula.

Post by SoCalExile »

Something interesting IMO. I did a search and didn't find anything on it in these boards.
7. Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Orion Nebula taken by Hubble in 2006:

Not necessarily a sign of anything, but interesting nonetheless, considering the passage was written long before telescopes.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Revelations 12:7 and the Orion Nebula.

Post by RickD »

That's nothing compared to Jesus on my toast. y[-(
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
SoCalExile
Valued Member

Re: Revelations 12:7 and the Orion Nebula.

Post by SoCalExile »

LOL was your toast made 3 million years ago? Or was this nebula made by a $30 device bought on Amazon? :P