AFTERPART OF DAYS AND THE 1,290 DAYS

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
bluefortrue
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

AFTERPART OF DAYS AND THE 1,290 DAYS

Post by bluefortrue »

Dan.12: THE PROPHECIES OF DANIEL AND REVELATION

Over the next few weeks, I would like to relate to you the Prophecies of Daniel and Revelation, this is how I came about them. 16 years ago I suffered a stroke, I began reading the bible almost every day and as in most days, I would fall asleep while reading. It was in late 2009 and as was usual, I fell asleep reading. On awakening, I looked down at the bible to carry on reading, the bible was open at Daniel chapter 12. To my surprise, as I read through the chapter, I knew the answers. I cannot recall anything that happened during the time that I was asleep.

Daniel chapter 12.1-7 THE AFTERPART OF DAYS
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (This is the book of life)
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.(These ones are in the Lambs scroll of life)
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (God has kept his promise, this is the time of the end and knowledge is being increased)

5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half, and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
The man on this side of the bank of the stream, he represents the nations awaiting the resurrection.
These nations are waiting to stream across to the man on the bank, on the other side of the stream, to the new earth God promised he would make.
One man said to the man clothed in linen, above the waters of the stream, how long shall it be to the end of these wonders? The man clothed in linen, above the stream, said it would be for a time, times, and a half a time. The man clothed in linen swore by the everliving one that it would take three and a half times, that is 1,260 years to the end of the wonders, this is the time it will take for God to prepare the new heaven and new earth he promised, then nations would stream across to the other side.
At chapter 12: 5-7 the time period the bible is now referring to, is, the afterpart of the days, these are the days after Armageddon, up to the time of the second resurrection. It is also in the afterpart of days, that God makes the new heaven and the new earth.
THIS IS WHAT ISAIAH SAW IN A VISION

Rotherham(i) 1 That which Isaiah, son of Amoz saw in vision, —concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 But it shall come to pass, in the AFTERPART of the days, That the mountain of the house of Yahweh Shall be, set up, as the head of the mountains, And be exalted above the hills. And all the nations, shall stream thereunto.
3 And many peoples shall go and say —Come ye, and let us ascend Unto the mountain of Yahweh Unto the house of the God of Jacob, That he may teach us of his ways, And we may walk in his paths, —For, out of Zion, shall go forth a law, And the word of Yahweh out of Jerusalem;
4 And he will judge between the nations, And be umpire to many peoples, And they will beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning-hooks, Nation—against nation, shall not lift up sword, Neither shall they learn any more to make war. Isaiah 2: 1-4

Daniel wrote- He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and WONDERS in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions Daniel 6:27
How great are his signs! and how mighty are his WONDERS his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation. Daniel.4:3

JOHN'S VISION OF A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH. Rev.21:1-2

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away, and the sea is no more 2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
Gods wonders had now come to a finish, there was a new heaven and a new earth and the sea is no more. (This means there was no sea of people back on earth yet.)

Before the nations streamed back onto earth, the Lambs marriage was to take place. Christ Jesus had been at Gods side during the recreation. The woman was now returning from her safe place in the wilderness after being fed for a time and times and half a time. 1,260 years Rev.12:14 This is at the same time and for the same amount of time that God makes the new heavens and earth. She is coming down out of heaven from God and now made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

Daniel 12: continuing verse 7 and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Who are the holy people.?
The holy people are not to be confused with the holy ones. The holy ones are chosen to reign with Christ in the Kingdom of Heaven, they are the only ones who are resurrected to Heaven.
The holy people are resurrected back onto earth. There will be a great multitude of them, throughout the whole earth, they are from all nations, and kindred, and people, and tongues.
The apostle Paul gives a good account of who some of these people are, for example, Gideon, Samson, David, Samuel and many more prophets. Some died by the sword, some stoned to death and others put in prison. They were commended for their faith.
They had hope of the earlier resurrection, but this was not to be, they fell short of the promise, that God made to Abraham. Hebrews 11:32-39

These holy people will be the first to be resurrected back onto earth after the recreation, for they have to prepare the way for the people of the nations to return and men will call them holy people, those redeemed by God. Isaiah 62:10-11 .

And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there.
And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. Isaiah 35: 8-9-10
On earth, there will also be a highway there, a way to holiness it will be called and the redeemed ones must go this way. This way is for them to prove themselves blameless in holiness before God. Thess.3:13
At the end of the thousand years, Rev. 20: 9 now refers to them as the camp of the holy ones.

Jesus said to his disciples, I have other sheep that are not of this fold, I must bring them also and they will listen to my voice, so there will be, one flock, one shepherd, John.10 16.
There are to be holy ones in heaven and there are to be, holy ones on earth.

These holy people Daniel spoke of (12: verse 7) are descendants of the redeemed, they are using their power to fight for what they say is a holy war, but without any authority from God. When at last their power has been shattered, all things will have come to their finish.
Continuing at Daniel 12: 8
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried, but the wicked shall do wickedly and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

THE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND NINTY DAYS PROPHECY.

World war 2 was coming to a end ,V.E Day came, victory over Europe But this was not yet the end of the war. Japan still remained a dominant force.
Man performed great signs, he made fire come down from the heavens to earth, in the view of mankind. (Rev.12.13)

The 1,290 DAYS PROPHEECY
Daniel 12:11
On the 6 August 1945, a atom bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. This awesome power in the eyes of people was gruesome, resulting in the death of thousands of people and widespread devastation.
General Douglas MacArthur accepted the Japanese surrender in Tokyo bay-
2 September 1945, world war 2 had finely come to a end. The continual sacrifice was officially removed. Sept. 2 1945.

There would be 1,290 days to the placing of the abomination that makes desolate set up.
That takes us from - The 3 September 1945 to the 3 April 1949.

Using the times table mentioned, 1,290 days = 3 years 7 months,
3 Sept. 1945 +3 years =3 Sept. 1948 +7 months =3 April 1949
On the very next day, the 4 April 1949, TEN European countries signed the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation along with America and Canada in Washington.
The abomination that makes desolate was now set up.
Daniel 12: 12
12 Happy is he that waiteth, and attaineth to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13 But thou, go thy way toward the end; and thou shalt rest, and arise again for thy lot at the end of the days.

Daniel said, happy is the one who waiteth and arrives at 1335 days.Using the biblical times table-

From the 3 September 1945, the 1,335 days or(3 years 8 months 15 days),takes us to 18 May 1949.This is the day the apostles of Christ Jesus were keeping in expectation of, the first resurrection.
At chapter 12: 2 , it states that at this time of distress, many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,(these ones are in the Lambs scroll of life ) some to everlasting life, and some to disgrace and everlasting abhorrence. Not all of the 144,000 thousand are yet in heaven, there are yet those of the gentiles who will join them by the time Armageddon is here. They will not fall asleep in death but be changed in the twinkling of a eye. Daniel was told to write down these prophecies, make secret the words and seal the book until the time of the end. The time of the end is now and the prophecies of Dan.12 have been revealed.

A TIME = 360 years.
A year 360 days.
A month 30 days
Example----three times= 1,080 years.
half a time = 180 years
Total = 1,260 years
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Re: AFTERPART OF DAYS AND THE 1,290 DAYS

Post by neo-x »

So according to you this is how it it is...pretty absurd! Spare us the giant wall of texts and go to the introduction area and properly introduce yourself, we would rather get to know you better, first. I usually read stuff which has some authenticity to it. And information is as good as its source, so for your wall of text to be true, you better be real.

Edit: I may have sounded rude above...I apologize. The thing is its quite problematic reading such long texts, second, your overconfidence in e.g NATO being the abomination spoken in Daniel is misplaced and I find it quite absurd, third a good way to start is to intro yourself and participate. We are not here to take long lessons from strangers you know. Its a community, try and be a part of it. Thank you and welcome.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

Have we learned nothing from Harold Camping?
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
PeteSinCA
Valued Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by PeteSinCA »

Camping didn't learn from Charles T. Russell, who didn't learn from late 1800s Adventists, who didn't learn from the Millerites...

I could ask this much snarkily, but which is more important? Trying to guess the exact sequence of events in Daniel, Ezekiel, Matthew 24 & 25, and Revelation? Or being changed into and living as God would have us live? I think attempts at the former often has enough pride and illusion of control in them that I think the two actually are mutually exclusive.
Soapy Pete's Box

So I'll stand // With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One Who gave it all - The Stand, Hillsong United

"To a world that was lost, He gave all He could give.
To show us the reason to live."
"We Are the Reason" by David Meece

"So why should I worry?
Why should I fret?
'Cause I've got a Mansion Builder
Who ain't through with me yet" - 2nd Chapter of Acts
Starhunter

Post by Starhunter »

For the scholars out there, the time frames of 1290 days and 1335 days, are connected with the longest time prophecy in the Bible - the 2300 days. These last two tie in the end of the 2300 day period.

We already know that in Daniel and Revelation one day in vision time is one day. (It just so happens that our dreams are also 'compressed' to the same ratio).

The beginning of the 2300 days of Daniel chapter 8, is confirmed in chapter 9, by the 70 weeks, 7 weeks, 62 weeks, 69 weeks and the 1 week in the middle of which Christ was crucified. Converted to real time these are 490, 49, 434, 483, and 7 years.

That's 5 time lines, plus the 1260 days, 1290 days, and 1335 days, (the same in literal years) that's 8 time frames that all go together inside the 2300 day frame.
9 time frames
all together, and they cannot be separated out of this context, or moved backwards or forwards in time, or squeezed into modern times.
What is more, the death of Christ is one of the sure markers.

The "daily sacrifice" has a meaning related to the heavenly sanctuary, because the earthly service would be replaced by it.
See Hebrews chapter 8.

So if the "daily" was taken away, it means that the value or understanding of the ministry of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary would be removed. It so happens that this was accomplished by a political religion which replaced this connection to heaven by the mass, and put in a system of earthly priests to eclipse Christ - the one and only priest.
"How long for?" asked the angel, Daniel 12:6,7.
Starhunter

Post by Starhunter »

It might be easier to look at these time frames in Daniel and Revelation, all together in their context.

We are given a view of all the major world powers from the time of Daniel to the end of the world.
Never mind Israel and local hooligans in middle eastern troubles, they are nothing.
Israel as a nation backed by God ceased as Daniel predicted, at the end of the 490 years.

Here are the major players, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and the times of Europe.

The times of Europe include the Papacy reigning for 1260 years, the Mohammedans 150 years, the Ottoman empire 391 years, Rev 9:12-21, France the battle of atheism against the Bible Rev 11:7-12, Communism, the beast that was, is not, (and yet is) Rev 17, America as the world power that will do impressive miracles and wonders Rev 13:11-17, and last of all the global beast of Rev 17:8, which is actually one of the seven powers. Rev 17:11.

If you count the number of beasts (major kingdoms) in these two books, you have eight all together, even though the eighth is a combination of all the world. So everybody is sucked into the last one, except the wise.

The time frames in Daniel 9 of the previous post, fit in like this;
From the time that the Persian government ordered the rebuilding of Jerusalem, were 483 years till the messiah, who was crucified in the middle of the last 7 years of probation for the Jewish nation.
The beginning of this time period sets the start of the 2300 year countdown until the knowledge of the heavenly sanctuary becomes clear, and when Christ would begin His final ministry for the world. That time was 1844 AD.

Before this time of 2300 years expires, the Papacy reigns for 1260 years, 1290 years from its set up to its end.
If we calculate 1335 years from the set up, we come to the last year of the first apartment service in the heavenly sanctuary. After this, in the same year 1844 Christ would begin the final stage, which involves opening books Daniel 7:10.

Daniel is told he will stand in that time, even though he will be long dead by then. His name comes up in the book of life, as if he is there, and counted as saved. God said He is the "God of Abram, Isaac and Jacob," even though they were dead centuries ago. For God, all that are faithful, are as if "they are asleep," because He will raise them up on the last day when Christ returns. No ghost peddling here. 1 Corinthians 15:51-58.

This is just a brief overview, there are well over a hundred extra clues in these two books that fit exactly into the picture. It's like a jigsaw puzzle.

You can find them, it's not that hard, go by language, numbers eg 1 to 7, colors, symbols, images, individual phrases and words, and prayer. Read from the beginning of each book, go through stage by stage. Compare texts.