Aliens

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 7596
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Aliens

Postby PaulSacramento » Thu May 22, 2014 5:11 am

Its amazing how it if far easier for some to believe in life on other planets visiting us ( with no proof of course) than it is for them to believe that life from another "dimension" ( Heaven or Hell) visits us.

User avatar
B. W.
Board Moderator
Posts: 7826
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado

Re: Aliens

Postby B. W. » Fri May 23, 2014 9:32 am

PaulSacramento wrote:Its amazing how it if far easier for some to believe in life on other planets visiting us ( with no proof of course) than it is for them to believe that life from another "dimension" ( Heaven or Hell) visits us.


Well said...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Starhunter
Senior Member
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Aliens

Postby Starhunter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:36 am

Paul Sacramento, put a healthy approach to the subject, Melanie - says good idea to keep the focus on God, Stu warning of occult activity is wise,and many other posts throwing the ball back and forwards.
But did anyone think of the fourth option, man made? No.
Option 1 visitors from space, 2 hoaxes and imaginations, 3 occult activity, 4 man made.

Are there other planets with intelligent life? Billions

Do they visit here? No.

Are there deformed and ugly grays? No.

Do ugly grays etc exist? Yes, only on earth, in the past and now, many variations.

Are they man made? Yes

Is Satan involved? Yes

Does Satan mess with people's imagination and senses as well? Yes

Are there hoaxes and lies? Yes, spontaneous as well as deliberate to cover the truth.

Do the machines proposed in the book Cosmic Conspiracy work? No. Nice attempt.

Has the world got UFO technology? Yes

Will people be fooled by it? Yes

Why all this? Lying wonders for a world which rejects truth.

Why? Things are winding up to a close, Satan is desperate, fortunately, he will be exposed to the God fearing.

Do you feel this whole thing is crazy? It is, but as Stu pointed out - stay away, don't be fascinated by it, and have nothing to do with it. This new technology has one major problem, it has serious repercussions, matter can suddenly revert to normal destroying any vulgar changes.

melanie
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Aliens

Postby melanie » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:51 am

Starhunter wrote:Paul Sacramento, put a healthy approach to the subject, Melanie - says good idea to keep the focus on God, Stu warning of occult activity is wise,and many other posts throwing the ball back and forwards.
But did anyone think of the fourth option, man made? No.
Option 1 visitors from space, 2 hoaxes and imaginations, 3 occult activity, 4 man made.

Are there other planets with intelligent life? Billions

Do they visit here? No.

Are there deformed and ugly grays? No.

Do ugly grays etc exist? Yes, only on earth, in the past and now, many variations.

Are they man made? Yes

Is Satan involved? Yes

Does Satan mess with people's imagination and senses as well? Yes

Are there hoaxes and lies? Yes, spontaneous as well as deliberate to cover the truth.

Do the machines proposed in the book Cosmic Conspiracy work? No. Nice attempt.

Has the world got UFO technology? Yes

Will people be fooled by it? Yes

Why all this? Lying wonders for a world which rejects truth.

Why? Things are winding up to a close, Satan is desperate, fortunately, he will be exposed to the God fearing.

Do you feel this whole thing is crazy? It is, but as Stu pointed out - stay away, don't be fascinated by it, and have nothing to do with it. This new technology has one major problem, it has serious repercussions, matter can suddenly revert to normal destroying any vulgar changes.



Hey Starhunter :)
Can you tell me what you base this information on? What sources did you use to form your opinions? Much of what you say cannot be found in the bible and it's a line of thinking that I haven't come across before, and I have done a lot of reading on related matters.
I'm not asking so I can pick your theories apart, I very well may not agree but I genuinely would like to know. There are billions of planets with intelligent life?? That's a big call to make. You are very unusual and a bit wacky. I don't mean that to sound offensive, unusual and wacky is not a bad thing in my book, but if you could be a little more transparent in how you have come to these conclusions that would be great.

Starhunter
Senior Member
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Aliens

Postby Starhunter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:54 pm

I know I sound wacky.

I was five when I asked my teachers and parents what matter is. Their answers were interesting but unsatisfactory, little billiard balls whizzing around each other, in a smokey cloud of electrons. I wanted to know how the billiard balls were there.

Nature and the Bible have been my only sources of study.

I had learning disabilities, unable to read or hear what people are saying, only able to understand graphs, pictures, geometry and few maths formulas etc.

Whenever someone read the Bible, from the age of two I would sit up and listen for up to an hour, so my Mum tells me. I could read the Bible before I learned to spell at the age of six, but no other books.

When I was given children's learning books, with simple lines like -"John went to the shop" I would put the book down because it has no interest for me. "So what! what did John buy? Does not say, who is John anyway, he's just made up by some adult."
My exact thoughts, and I remember the day.

I went through primary, high school and uni without studying or listening in class, and exercised just enough effort in exams to pass. It's easy, people test you by, trick questions, long boring material, and impracticable gibberish, maths formulas and language from the grave called Latin.

Now what options does the world give you here? Aliens or hoax? No other possibilities?

Did you know that when Germany began using bombers in WWII, many villagers had not even seen a car before?

I bet if you tried to explain it to them before it happened..."What a case we have here Elsie! get some tea and warm blankets for the poor man."

Jannah
Newbie Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Aliens

Postby Jannah » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Though I am not familiar with any scripture relating to aliens kept in a cluster of stars. I believe what you are referring to is the Nephilim in Genesis 6:1-4, Numbers 13:33 and Ezekiel 32:27. Although you probably already know that if you have read The Cosmic Conspiracy, I have not personally read that one but have read LA Marzulli's stuff and I believe Stan shares his point of view. Also a good book to read in hopes of understanding the Nephilim, there origin and end time significance is The Book of Enoch while this book is not to be considered cannon or of the 66 books in the bible it is historically and authentically known to be written pre Noah's flood just google it to read up on its authenticity. Having read some of the responses to this post I must say that while there is no "proof" of aliens there is a biblical context to fallen angels having sex with women and producing an offspring called the Nephilim, before and after the days of Noah. In The gospels (Luke17:26) Jesus states that the end times will be "as in the days of Noah"; as we'll the rates at which people are reporting UFO'S is staggering not to mention the alien implants which have been reported by abductees that have been found and verified by science experts such as DR Roger Leir. It does not take much research into the phenomena to realize that it is both genuine and highly malevolent and most certainly is the greater part if not the whole of the coming great deception talked about in scripture.

User avatar
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Contact:

Re: Aliens

Postby neo-x » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:27 am

Jannah wrote:Though I am not familiar with any scripture relating to aliens kept in a cluster of stars. I believe what you are referring to is the Nephilim in Genesis 6:1-4, Numbers 13:33 and Ezekiel 32:27. Although you probably already know that if you have read The Cosmic Conspiracy, I have not personally read that one but have read LA Marzulli's stuff and I believe Stan shares his point of view. Also a good book to read in hopes of understanding the Nephilim, there origin and end time significance is The Book of Enoch while this book is not to be considered cannon or of the 66 books in the bible it is historically and authentically known to be written pre Noah's flood just google it to read up on its authenticity. Having read some of the responses to this post I must say that while there is no "proof" of aliens there is a biblical context to fallen angels having sex with women and producing an offspring called the Nephilim, before and after the days of Noah. In The gospels (Luke17:26) Jesus states that the end times will be "as in the days of Noah"; as we'll the rates at which people are reporting UFO'S is staggering not to mention the alien implants which have been reported by abductees that have been found and verified by science experts such as DR Roger Leir. It does not take much research into the phenomena to realize that it is both genuine and highly malevolent and most certainly is the greater part if not the whole of the coming great deception talked about in scripture.


There's a button on your keyboard labeled 'enter', its there to be used. So kindly breakdown your post into paragraphs so it is easy to read. This is to all who are posting monumental walls of text.
People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don't necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant or insignificant. This is ofcourse because believing things that make you feel comfortable, takes a priority. And I think that should not be the case if one is after truth.

http://johnadavid.wordpress.com

Starhunter
Senior Member
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Aliens

Postby Starhunter » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:30 am

Jannah wrote:Though I am not familiar with any scripture relating to aliens kept in a cluster of stars. I believe what you are referring to is the Nephilim in Genesis 6:1-4, Numbers 13:33 and Ezekiel 32:27. Although you probably already know that if you have read The Cosmic Conspiracy, I have not personally read that one but have read LA Marzulli's stuff and I believe Stan shares his point of view. Also a good book to read in hopes of understanding the Nephilim, there origin and end time significance is The Book of Enoch while this book is not to be considered cannon or of the 66 books in the bible it is historically and authentically known to be written pre Noah's flood just google it to read up on its authenticity. Having read some of the responses to this post I must say that while there is no "proof" of aliens there is a biblical context to fallen angels having sex with women and producing an offspring called the Nephilim, before and after the days of Noah. In The gospels (Luke17:26) Jesus states that the end times will be "as in the days of Noah"; as we'll the rates at which people are reporting UFO'S is staggering not to mention the alien implants which have been reported by abductees that have been found and verified by science experts such as DR Roger Leir. It does not take much research into the phenomena to realize that it is both genuine and highly malevolent and most certainly is the greater part if not the whole of the coming great deception talked about in scripture.


You have packed quite a bit into this paragraph, and it is not too long for me, especially compared to some of the newspapers written in the forum, (by the way I like your succinct posts Neo x.)

Welcome as a Newbie, interesting point you bought up about the comparison between the days of Noah and end times, by Christ. The race that lived before the flood started messing with nature, after the flood, Ham's son got hold of some of ancient technology, then it was practiced by the Chaldeans, the Babylonians, the Canaanites, Israel under Solomon, Ancient Greece, Early Celts, China, Peru, Nepal, Polynesia, New Guinea, and last of all India, from which modern developments came, via Nazi Germany.

The recognition of genuine abductee experiences is paramount, for the support they generally do not get.

User avatar
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Contact:

Re: Aliens

Postby neo-x » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:57 am

I don't like to bother people, no matter what tbey think is true but of lately I have seen how this affects those who get in genuine conflict of faith and depression. Therefore I am compelled to label this as nonsense. Don't take this personally star hunter, I have nothing against you personal but what you are saying is I have serious objections too.
People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don't necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant or insignificant. This is ofcourse because believing things that make you feel comfortable, takes a priority. And I think that should not be the case if one is after truth.

http://johnadavid.wordpress.com

Starhunter
Senior Member
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Aliens

Postby Starhunter » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 am

neo-x wrote:I don't like to bother people, no matter what tbey think is true but of lately I have seen how this affects those who get in genuine conflict of faith and depression. Therefore I am compelled to label this as nonsense. Don't take this personally star hunter, I have nothing against you personal but what you are saying is I have serious objections too.


Thanks for that advice, your caution is appropriate and considerate for those who may be struggling with intrusive thoughts etc.

I will try and keep it strictly on the subject of everyday observable things in nature. Thanks.

Jannah
Newbie Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Aliens

Postby Jannah » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:58 am

Thank you Neo but I will post as I see fit, if you do not want to read my post, then don't. And furthermore if you and any others find the topic of ALIENS and the end times disrupting to your "mental" state i.e. Depression then leave this forum. This is a REAL topic that deserves to be discussed, is VERY relevant to today and is not going away...

User avatar
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Contact:

Re: Aliens

Postby neo-x » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:25 am

Jannah wrote:Thank you Neo but I will post as I see fit, if you do not want to read my post, then don't. And furthermore if you and any others find the topic of ALIENS and the end times disrupting to your "mental" state i.e. Depression then leave this forum. This is a REAL topic that deserves to be discussed, is VERY relevant to today and is not going away...



There's nothing to thank, you can't even format your post so that it could be easy to read.
People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don't necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant or insignificant. This is ofcourse because believing things that make you feel comfortable, takes a priority. And I think that should not be the case if one is after truth.

http://johnadavid.wordpress.com

Jannah
Newbie Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Aliens

Postby Jannah » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:41 am

Yet

You

Are

Still

Reading

My

Post...

User avatar
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3276
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Contact:

Re: Aliens

Postby neo-x » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:35 am

Jannah wrote:Yet

You

Are

Still

Reading

My

Post...


I really have no idea what's your problem. when you write much, use the enter button or it becomes hard to read, dont believe me? carry on as you were, you'll see.
People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don't necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant or insignificant. This is ofcourse because believing things that make you feel comfortable, takes a priority. And I think that should not be the case if one is after truth.

http://johnadavid.wordpress.com

User avatar
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3295
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist
Location: Lower Canuckistan

Re: Aliens

Postby Furstentum Liechtenstein » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 pm

Neo, are they as people accept to learn to need really you, Neo.

FL :D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +


Return to “End Times”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests