Aliens

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Aliens

Post by melanie »

B. W. wrote:
melanie wrote:Wow, really?? This is ridiculous.
Do you read with your eyes closed, your mind or just your reasoning???
"so please realize this and accept it as not being wrong calling God a person" I will reiterate what I have previously now stated a number of times but I will take it slow and make it clear, YOU CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU LIKE, CALL GOD A PERSON, IT IS NOT WRONG I suggest you go back and read what I have written but this time put your arrogance aside and have some insight. I made it VERY clear that there was no rights or wrong. I would never expect as I have stated for anyone to substitute my opinion for their own, so know this, no amount of your dogmatic churchianity will replace my opinion for yours. I DO NOT care what the Orthodox doctrine says, I care about what My Father says and what scripture tell me. God is MY FATHER, his power, strength, love and compassion and my belief and love for HIM is the most integral, central part of my being, if I choose to refer to him as a divine spiritual being and My Father and you refer to him as a person, HE does not care, and neither should you. We have now gone round the merry-go-round again, This is a prime example of what I was speaking of. There is no right or wrong, we essentially believe the same thing, leave it at that. Argument for argument's sake is not a road Our Father wants either of us to walk down.
So if I am hearing you correctly - Jesus was wrong by calling the Holy Spirit a person - a He...

John 16:13-16, "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you. 16 "A little while, and you will not see Me; and again a little while, and you will see Me, because I go to the Father." NKJV

Read John 14:26 again. I rather listen to to Jesus rather than your opinion on this matter.

John 5:22-23, "For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him." NKJV

So what I am hearing from you is that you do not honor Jesus Christ ... is this correct?

So what is your view on who the Father is?
-
-
-
PS - this thread maybe hijacked for a bit but as for ET, and interdimensional beings, angels, etc and etc, please keep discussing...
I am not in the habit of beating my head up against a brick wall, read what I have previously written the answers to your questions are already answered. If you want to add 2 and 2 and get 7, then awesome, but it leads to mislead assumptions. But I dont think you really care as long as it leads to you being able to rant on a bit more. The soul purpose of me posting was regarding the alien agenda but from what I have seen from the character of the men on here, I think I will choose to not throw my pearls infront of pigs, so to speak.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

but from what I have seen from the character of the men on here, I think I will choose to not throw my pearls infront of pigs, so to speak.
Hey come on....................... :shield:
Last edited by Danieltwotwenty on Wed May 14, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

It is so refreshing to have someone like melanie here. A no-nonsense Christian, a rare breed...WoW!

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:
but from what I have seen from the character of the men on here, I think I will choose to not throw my pearls infront of pigs, so to speak.
Okay, sorry, some of the men on here :esmile:
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:It is so refreshing to have someone like melanie here. A no-nonsense Christian, a rare breed...WoW!

FL
Thanks FL
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

melanie wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:
Okay, sorry, some of the men on here :esmile:
Skippy shed a tear, he can feel the love.
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Melanie wrote:
The soul purpose of me posting was regarding the alien agenda but from what I have seen from the character of the men on here, I think I will choose to not throw my pearls infront of pigs, so to speak.
I'm fairly new to English language. Please explain this English idiom to me.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

RickD wrote:
Melanie wrote:
The soul purpose of me posting was regarding the alien agenda but from what I have seen from the character of the men on here, I think I will choose to not throw my pearls infront of pigs, so to speak.
I was quoting a small phrase taken from scripture
Matthew 7:6
''Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw your pearls before pigs, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet and turn and tear you to pieces"
Quite fitting don't you think.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

melanie wrote:I don't believe that Stu was stating that there are aliens, rather that they are fallen angels.
In respect to this forum I understand that it is a scientific based site, that obviously relies strongly upon that which can be proven, but it must be kept in mind that at the fundamental core of our belief in Jesus and The Almighty it is the spiritual that is at the forefront and central to a relationship with Our Father, it governs everything, and it is the Holy Spirit that reveals and brings truth. When Moses was lead by God he did not ask for proof, when Noah was ridiculed and built the ark, he was following God's plan and did not ask for proof. When Jesus walked on this earth, it was not even proof through his miracles that lead people to him, it was the Holy Spirit that dwelt within them that led to their eye's being opened and seeing Jesus for who he truly is.
I am not saying that becasue one person makes a statement it should be taken as gospel, but in the search for proof, first and foremost it is the Almighty's wisdom we should seek. We can search a thousand websites and read a hundred books, but if you have not asked the Holy Spirit to guide and reveal the truth it is all in vain.
There will be an alien deception, I am not going to beat around the bush and say maybe, as it is truth and in time will be revealed. I do not base this upon anything that I have read but rather what The Holy Spirit has shown me, directly to my spirit and in dreams that I have had since I was a small child.
We live in a time when claims of all sorts are being made left, right and center. Lucifer has set up these end days to have layer upon layer of deceipt, so that even the very elect might be decieved if that were possible. The only way for that to not be possible is to seek the Holy Spirit, if you roll your eyes and scoff before even seeking the Spirit then you fall into the danger of being the decieved.
Our Heavenly Father wants us to see the truth, not because we read it in a book and can join all the dots, but because we surrender ourselves to him and trust in him with all our heart, mind and soul. It brings a truth that surpasses any factual statement that can be over-analysed and sub-divided into pieces then glued back together by man's logic. When the Holy Spirit speaks to our spirit with authority, and we embrace it and trust it, we then walk with the authority of The Almighty.
This alien agenda that swamps our TV, movies, modern culture is the work of Satan, they are not extra-terrestrial beings, they are demons and they will play a major role in the mass deception that is coming.
Be aware, the truth that is given to us by the authority of Our Father is our greatest weapon in the end days. God Bless.
Melaine, you put too much confidence in your dreams.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

melanie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Melanie wrote:
''Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw your pearls before pigs, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet and turn and tear you to pieces"
The love and grace towards others, you displayed in this post, reminds me so much of Christ.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if

without.

melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

neo-x wrote:
melanie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Melanie wrote:
The love and grace towards others, you displayed in this post, reminds me so much of Christ.
As does your sarcasm, Jesus spoke these words with an intent. The way in which I treat people is the most significant and important part of who I am. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, is the mantra in which I live by, and the main most important lesson I teach my children. I try everyday to bring some sunshine to everyone I come across, unfortuantely some people just prefer the rain.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

neo-x wrote:
melanie wrote:I don't believe that Stu was stating that there are aliens, rather that they are fallen angels.
In respect to this forum I understand that it is a scientific based site, that obviously relies strongly upon that which can be proven, but it must be kept in mind that at the fundamental core of our belief in Jesus and The Almighty it is the spiritual that is at the forefront and central to a relationship with Our Father, it governs everything, and it is the Holy Spirit that reveals and brings truth. When Moses was lead by God he did not ask for proof, when Noah was ridiculed and built the ark, he was following God's plan and did not ask for proof. When Jesus walked on this earth, it was not even proof through his miracles that lead people to him, it was the Holy Spirit that dwelt within them that led to their eye's being opened and seeing Jesus for who he truly is.
I am not saying that becasue one person makes a statement it should be taken as gospel, but in the search for proof, first and foremost it is the Almighty's wisdom we should seek. We can search a thousand websites and read a hundred books, but if you have not asked the Holy Spirit to guide and reveal the truth it is all in vain.
There will be an alien deception, I am not going to beat around the bush and say maybe, as it is truth and in time will be revealed. I do not base this upon anything that I have read but rather what The Holy Spirit has shown me, directly to my spirit and in dreams that I have had since I was a small child.
We live in a time when claims of all sorts are being made left, right and center. Lucifer has set up these end days to have layer upon layer of deceipt, so that even the very elect might be decieved if that were possible. The only way for that to not be possible is to seek the Holy Spirit, if you roll your eyes and scoff before even seeking the Spirit then you fall into the danger of being the decieved.
Our Heavenly Father wants us to see the truth, not because we read it in a book and can join all the dots, but because we surrender ourselves to him and trust in him with all our heart, mind and soul. It brings a truth that surpasses any factual statement that can be over-analysed and sub-divided into pieces then glued back together by man's logic. When the Holy Spirit speaks to our spirit with authority, and we embrace it and trust it, we then walk with the authority of The Almighty.
This alien agenda that swamps our TV, movies, modern culture is the work of Satan, they are not extra-terrestrial beings, they are demons and they will play a major role in the mass deception that is coming.
Be aware, the truth that is given to us by the authority of Our Father is our greatest weapon in the end days. God Bless.
I put confidence in My Father. I dream things often that come to pass, I am not saying for a second that this is any kind of psychic phenomenen, I hold no ties to anything new age. Just a lifetime of My Father and The Holy Spirit showing and revealing things to me. To which I am humbled, not really worthy, but so very greatfull.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

neo-x wrote:
melanie wrote:
RickD wrote:
Melanie wrote:
The love and grace towards others, you displayed in this post, reminds me so much of Christ.....
by melanie
As does your sarcasm, Jesus spoke these words with an intent. The way in which I treat people is the most significant and important part of who I am. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, is the mantra in which I live by, and the main most important lesson I teach my children. I try everyday to bring some sunshine to everyone I come across, unfortuantely some people just prefer the rain.
How do you know its sarcasm? do you think what you wrote was un-christ like?
Last edited by neo-x on Wed May 14, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

without.

neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

melanie wrote:
neo-x wrote:
I put confidence in My Father. I dream things often that come to pass, I am not saying for a second that this is any kind of psychic phenomenen, I hold no ties to anything new age. Just a lifetime of My Father and The Holy Spirit showing and revealing things to me. To which I am humbled, not really worthy, but so very greatfull.
You mean to say that the father and HS showed you that there will be a mass deception in the end times? kindly be specific.

without.

Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Would you guys stop arguing over crapola, it's ridicules.